Hunter laptop poll says coverup changed the election.

Great ... Thanks for sharing your opinions about those who support the Former President.

There's no need to talk to me about it ... And I don't give a shit about your hearsay or opinion either ...
Take it up with one of them.

When you are ready to discuss the Topic and the FBI calling Facebook trying to suppress a story, let me know.​
Yeah, the FBI must have picked the number one site, the Trump cult, got their "News' from.........................FACEBOOK.
A wealth of "Facts".

That's what they did ... And you will find that the only thing you can try to say to that is a bunch of political minutia that avoids the subject.

Fail again ... You silly nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Edit:
Looks like Attorney General Merick Garland is getting the message ...
Or he is at least pretending he has ...

“As Department employees, we have been entrusted with the authority and responsibility to enforce the laws of the United States in a neutral and impartial manner,” Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a Tuesday memo. “In fulfilling this responsibility, we must do all we can to maintain public trust and ensure that politics -- both in fact and appearance -- does not compromise or affect the integrity of our work.”

Yeah, the FBI must have picked the number one site, Trump got their "news" from.........................FACEBOOK.
A wealth of "Facts".

I am not talking about the Former President and if you want to add why the FBI might have contacted Facebook ...
Mark Zuckerberg spent more than $400 million towards trying to help get President Biden elected.

You are only digging that hole deeper ... Fail again, you pathetic nitwit.

I am not talking about the Former President and if you want to add why the FBI might have contacted Facebook ...
Mark Zuckerberg spent more than $400 million towards trying to help get President Biden elected.​
More hearsay and opinion, you pathetic moron

You are only digging that hole deeper ... Fail again, you pathetic nitwit.​
All you need to do is Fall into your hole, you fucking retard.

More hearsay and opinion, you pathetic moron

All you need to do is Fall into your hole, you fucking retard.

Mark Zuckerberg's contribution towards the effort to help get President Biden elected are not a secret.
He is not even shy of them ... And you can tell yourself whatever you want.

At least you have reduced yourself to nothing but denial, and a refusal to address the issues in the Topic.
The only thing you are left with for a rebuttal is just a silly pathetic cult mentality.

Something you are then stupid enough to accuse others of ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Mark Zuckerberg's contribution towards the effort to help get President Biden elected are not a secret.​
BFD, Moron.
Trump's donor.

Donald Trump’s new social media enterprise announced on Saturday that the blank-check company it set up to monetize the former president’s digital and political mojo has raised $1 billion—without identifying the members of the “diverse group of institutional investors” backing him.

Trump is a former occupant of the Oval Office and is likely to make another presidential bid in 2024. He had his hands on the national security apparatus once before and may well again. The identities of the investors who just tossed $1 billion his way are of interest because anyone able to buy their way into Trump’s good graces by plopping a bag of money on his desk could sway public policy—which makes Trump a national security threat.
He is not even shy of them ... And you can tell yourself whatever you want.

At least you have reduced yourself to nothing but denial, and a refusal to address the issues in the Topic.​
I did, you fucking moron.
The only thing you are left with for a rebuttal is just a silly pathetic cult mentality.

Something you are then stupid enough to blame others of ... :auiqs.jpg:

That's the Trump cult and their dear leader.

They locked up Hillary for using email and now it`s Hunter`s turn to be locked up for having a laptop. I`m glad that I don`t own one of those things. :laugh:

BFD, Moron.
Trump's donor.

Donald Trump’s new social media enterprise announced on Saturday that the blank-check company it set up to monetize the former president’s digital and political mojo has raised $1 billion—without identifying the members of the “diverse group of institutional investors” backing him.

Trump is a former occupant of the Oval Office and is likely to make another presidential bid in 2024. He had his hands on the national security apparatus once before and may well again. The identities of the investors who just tossed $1 billion his way are of interest because anyone able to buy their way into Trump’s good graces by plopping a bag of money on his desk could sway public policy—which makes Trump a national security threat.

I did, you fucking moron.

That's the Trump cult and their dear leader.

Former President Trump didn't call Facebook and ask them to suppress a story ... The FBI did.

You can talk about the former President all day long and it won't address the fact the FBI failed to avoid the appearance of impropriety.
That's the topic of the thread ... The one your cult mentality cannot seem to find.

Thank goodness Attorney General Merrick Garland found it, or was at least willing to address it yesterday ...

“As Department employees, we have been entrusted with the authority and responsibility to enforce the laws of the United States in a neutral and impartial manner,” Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a Tuesday memo. “In fulfilling this responsibility, we must do all we can to maintain public trust and ensure that politics -- both in fact and appearance -- does not compromise or affect the integrity of our work.”

Just stop failing, you pathetic nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:
I still don't trust him, but at least he recognizes it for what it is.

And he didn't have make an excuse, drink any kool-aid, or say a thing about Former President Trump.

Last edited:
The only investigation you need to worry about is the one that’s getting ready to put Trump in prison.

And nobody is the least bit concerned even if you win back the house.

This is how powerless and irrelevant you losers are now.

Now go back to Fox News and let them tell you what to think today.
Not worried at all over Trump.......He's the one bouncing around inside your and many of your compatriots heads.....rent free, I might add.
If the MAGA conservatives win back the house.......you will be whining from the highest mountains.
Sorry, was just watching MSNBC.....is how I can get a handle on you clowns, see what horsecrap they fill you guys little heads with for the day.

The Trump cult are the pathetic ones.
You still have no proof on either of the Bidens, just fucking hearsay and opinion.
Just like their dear leader, thrive on it.
the lap top is real ...the suppressing of said laptop with evidence of Biden family pay to play business dealings all over it was tipping the scales for the left during the election is real ... if the gop leaders take the house they have no choice but to hold hearings about said laptop and why it was covered up .. to not do so will get them primaried in the next race for congress .

Schmedd....discount the FBI retraction ala FBI...
Hunter's legendary laptop from hell seems to be an endless tale foisted upon malcontents desperate to smear a President by maligning his relatives.

I do not prejudge. I merely await their contriving the minimal credible evidence needed for actual litigation.

Hunter's legendary laptop from hell seems to be an endless tale foisted upon malcontents desperate to smear a President by maligning his relatives.

I do not prejudge. I merely await their contriving the minimal credible evidence needed for actual litigation.
One issue is emails and other information from the laptop have been authenticated, including the laptop drive.
Another issue is people have publicly admitted to several emails being correct and attributable to a sitting VP taking cuts from his 'little boy'.
On top of all that, the media that got Biden elected has put a virtual no comment on the issue.....if that isn't interesting, I don't know what is.Several LW media sources were provided verified hard drive copies.
Beyond that, FBI whistleblower came forward claiming FBI was told to 'look the other way', basically.
I believe it was you, who attempted to post what you thought was proof that the drive had been compromised, when, in fact, you proved that others were making stories on the contents, yet the guy named 'Mac' verified the drive contents were never compromised, it was outside LW groups floating stories about drive contents which were not true.

Last edited:
which is why i seldom get the point of calling one side sheep. that "tone" itself simply makes people do the whataboutisms and spin off to useless turd flinging.

i do 100% agree that if this site has a history of lying, they are simply not to be trusted, especially when they seem to be doing something for a given side or agenda.

the part where you and i seem to diverge is i don't let that mindset shift. that is a baseline to me, not a point and counterpoint argument.

given that, the FBI has been busted time and again for going after trump and using anywhere from improper to illegal methods to do it. how people can trust them NOW i simply don't understand when we know the people doing the "raid" are the same people busted for lying to FISA to frame trump.

when i point this out, im DEFENDING ORANGE MAN AND STOOPID!

no. im using the same "logic" as we both validated previously. BUT TRUMP BROKE LAWS!

which one(s) - point them out where he was found guilty.

and here come the excuses and theories. nothing solid, nothing proven. no physical proof trump broke any laws, just a bunch of haters going after him cause of hate.

hate him. i don't care. but people you love have the exact same rights as people you hate. period end of story to me. saying someone deserves punishment due to your hate is the epitome of the ID syndrome and entitlement phases.

i am not a fan of trump. not because i hate what he does but how he chooses to do it. i actually agree with many (not all) of his policies. i don't like how he simply returns fire on the same juvenile level that the left does it.

it's like screaming back at a baby hoping that with get the baby to stop screaming. we need to desperately get past all this bullshit we're mired in but far too many people are sold on one side or another to the point that if i don't agree with you, then i must disagree with EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU and support EVERYTHING YOU HATE.

and that mindset spawns the stupidest conversations mankind has ever put on this planet.

but that is why both sides do it. return fire / revenge. the same methods you bitch at you turn around and use and it spirals us deeper into the abyss of turds.
That was a great post..

the lap top is real ..
Yes, it is.
.the suppressing of said laptop with evidence of Biden family pay to play business dealings all over it was tipping the scales for the left during the election is real
You just can't prove it.
... if the gop leaders take the house they have no choice but to hold hearings about said laptop and why it was covered up
I think the FBI or DOJ should reveal the contents of the laptop.
.. to not do so will get them primaried in the next race for congress .

One issue is emails and other information from the laptop have been authenticated, including the laptop drive.
Another issue is people have publicly admitted to several emails being correct and attributable to a sitting VP taking cuts from his 'little boy'.
On top of all that, the media that got Biden elected has put a virtual no comment on the issue.....if that isn't interesting, I don't know what is.Several LW media sources were provided verified hard drive copies.
Beyond that, FBI whistleblower came forward claiming FBI was told to 'look the other way', basically.
I believe it was you, who attempted to post what you thought was proof that the drive had been compromised, when, in fact, you proved that others were making stories on the contents, yet the guy named 'Mac' verified the drive contents were never compromised, it was outside LW groups floating stories about drive contents which were not true.
Your need to seek refuge in your fractured fairytales as a desperate diversion is understandable.

Trump faces multiple substantive legal waterloos, whilst not a single antagonistic Republican prosecutor anywhere in the land can squeeze anything prosecutable out of all the tired "Lock her up! Lock her up!" raving.

The contrast between America's system of jurisprudence and ideological entertainment media is stark.

Forum List

Back