Hunter Biden's Plea Bargain Exposes White Privilege In Justice System

That’s not what Uncle Tom means. And the use of the term is fucking ignorant.

Really...

The book is quite clear. An Uncle Tom is someone who takes "gifts" from an oppressor and in exchange sells out his own...

Precisely what the Black Democrats on USMB are doing right now...

Really...

The book is quite clear. An Uncle Tom is someone who takes "gifts" from an oppressor and in exchange sells out his own...

Precisely what the Black Democrats on USMB are doing right now...

You have this weird propensity to use racially charged and offensive terms.

You’d be a lot more credible if you’d jettison your racist proclivities.

You have this weird propensity to use racially charged and offensive terms.

You’d be a lot more credible if you’d jettison your racist proclivities.

You just do not like how accurately they are used....

And my freedom of speech is my right...

"Big Black Cock Fucking my Throat"??

OMG, bad hunter!!! What would daddy think?

Or maybe daddy likes it too? :laughing0301:

hunter 44.jpg

I didn’t mention your freedom of speech. I just pointed out that you’re a racist.

Not at all. A racist has a presumption of superiority and picks just one way. EMH is very much an equal opportunity smasher of all things bullshit here...

EMH smashes

Co2 fraud
W supporters as faux conservatives
Zionist Fascism
White Supremacism
Black Bigotry
TRANS mobs
Censorship
Gun control supporters
Murderous Fraud Vax, and Trump's idiocy regarding Covid and the "vax"
Trump's awful DOJ nominations
DeSantis hanging out with Rove and Jeb Bush
911 False Flag Hate Hoax
JFK RFK and MLK frame jobs
Chris Wray and Garland

and you endlessly shout down anyone who uses the word ZIONIST

Not at all. A racist has a presumption of superiority and picks just one way. EMH is very much an equal opportunity smasher of all things bullshit here...

EMH smashes

Co2 fraud
W supporters as faux conservatives
Zionist Fascism
White Supremacism
Black Bigotry
TRANS mobs
Censorship
Gun control supporters
Murderous Fraud Vax, and Trump's idiocy regarding Covid and the "vax"
Trump's awful DOJ nominations
DeSantis hanging out with Rove and Jeb Bush
911 False Flag Hate Hoax
JFK RFK and MLK frame jobs
Chris Wray and Garland

and you endlessly shout down anyone who uses the word ZIONIST
Zzz.

False. You’re a racist who doesn’t want to own up to your racism.

Also, I don’t “shout down” anyone who uses the word “Zionist.” I do often point out when you pretend to be talking about Zionists but are actually mindlessly spewing anti-Semitism.

Zzz.

False. You’re a racist who doesn’t want to own up to your racism.

Also, I don’t “shout down” anyone who uses the word “Zionist.” I do often point out when you pretend to be talking about Zionists but are actually mindlessly spewing anti-Semitism.

You equate TRUTH about Zionist Fascism as "anti semitic" just as Black Bigots claim everyone who notices their hypocrisy is "racist."

A card tossing coward is a card tossing coward...

Tell us this is not controlled demolition, enabler of Zionist Fascist Treason and Mass Murder Against America....

How long has Al Sharpton served for owing millions?

Piss off, race baiting asshole.
Get pissed on, he doesn't owe millions. He actual owes less than a million. Tell me numbnuts how Gov. Jim Justice, Gov. Jared Polis, and former Education Secretary Betsy DeVos got out of paying taxes. Tell us how your Orange God got of paying taxes.

Tell us how your Orange God got of paying taxes.

CRT apparently fails to teach the concept of loss carryforwards in accounting. That is not "getting out of taxes" but to say it does represents a profoundly moronic uneducated idiot babbling about a subject he doesn't have a clue about...

homO had Trump audited by the IRS for 8 straight years and got nothing...

And now your UNCLE TOM self is out here defending a DOJ that has practiced a perfect case of racial double standards with Hunter and Kodak...

"White Men Can't Jump," but they can avoid prison time for tax evasion. At least that's the view of Republicans and other conservatives on social media who decided to drag out actor Wesley Snipes' tax troubles to express their outrage over the plea deal offered to Hunter Biden, the president's son, for similar charges. "When does evading millions in federal income taxes get a slap on the wrist," Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., said in a tweet Tuesday. "(Ask Wesley Snipes)." Other right-leaning Twitter users also rushed to make the same comparison - Snipes owed the government about $7 million in unpaid taxes after accepting the arguments of his two co-defendants, an accountant and an anti-tax ideologue. At the time, Snipes argued the IRS was an illegitimate government agency and cited an obscure section of the tax code that establishes that foreign sources of income for U.S. citizens are taxable. He also claimed he was a non-resident alien."

There was something else Trumpers left out....the fact that Wesley didn't take a plea deal and took it to trial instead..also left out is that Wesley filed false tax returns as well as claimed 11 million in tax refunds with those false tax returns...other than that, Wesley's and Hunter's cases are both the same...but other famous black celebrities were brought up, like Lauryn Hill, Daryl Strawberry, Ja-Rule -- so are Conservatives making the argument that there is systemic racial bias employed by our IRS agency and that people like Hunter get a pass due to "white privilege" -- that's odd because Conservatives have been arguing left and right that white privilege doesn't exist....furthermore, when these other black celebrities were dealing with their tax issues and going to prison -- I don't recall a single Conservative joining them in their fight and yelling "white privilege" - it's almost like Republicans will totally contradict themselves with no hesitation just to simp for their cult leader....and expect the rest of us to not call them out on it. So most likely, they are full of shit.....again...

Now I know folks like Rep Donalds and others rely on their base not bothering to read anything about Snipes situation or anyone else, they just want to believe the new right-wing spin of the moment -- no matter how moronic it makes them look. However, I am glad they are going with the "white privilege" - "systemic racial bias" angle....does this now mean we can start teaching this in schools so our students are aware of these systemic flaws and hopefully, they can address them when they are older? Or is that still considered anti-American-Marxist-Woke-CRT?

No. Its wealth privilege.

Typical libtard bullshit, trying to make this about skin color.

This ain't about skin color, you dumb fucking assholes.

It's about BIDEN privilege, not "white" privilege. White people go to jail for the exact same thing that Hunter just got a slap on the wrist for.

Shame on the fucking RACIST ASSHOLES who want to introduce skin color into this equation. I hope they choke on their own bullshit.

Dumbball GFY, I am sick of racist trash like you running your damn mouth about black folks.
Piss off. You're a flagrant race baiter.

GTFO with your ridiculous whining bullshit.

Bullshit like yours deserves to be run out of threads like this. We don't need 2 year olds discussing important issues.

Typical libtard bullshit, trying to make this about skin color.

This ain't about skin color, you dumb fucking assholes.

It's about BIDEN privilege, not "white" privilege. White people go to jail for the exact same thing that Hunter just got a slap on the wrist for.

Shame on the fucking RACIST ASSHOLES who want to introduce skin color into this equation. I hope they choke on their own bullshit.
Republicans make everything about skin color then project.

Piss off. You're a flagrant race baiter.

GTFO with your ridiculous whining bullshit.

Bullshit like yours deserves to be run out of threads like this. We don't need 2 year olds discussing important issues.
No he isn't.

He's a truth teller and you can't handle the truth.

Forum List

Back