Hunter Biden’s Lawyers' Attempt to Discredit the IRS Whistleblowers Just Blew Up in Their Faces

We seek to hold no one ideology or opinion in favor. We are a non-partisan, non-factional publication. That means we publish a wide range of analyses, opinions, and reporting that is slanted to the left, right, and center.

You claim there is no evidence, I said it is being investigated, evidence pro or con will be made public.

So backup your claim there is no evidence.
You have no evidence, and you will have none.

So the campaign for the Orange Zero will be, "I might not be a criminal and hate America, so vote for me." ;)

You have no evidence, and you will have none.

So the campaign for the Orange Zero will be, "I might not be a criminal and hate America, so vote for me." ;)
~~~~~~
Doc7595: Your ideology and whataboutism is quite apparent. You wear it on your sleeve and a badge of dishonor to America.

John Edwar Slow Horses (taking coup on his enemies): Doc7595 admits he supports the Orange Criminal.

Hunter Biden’s Lawyers' Attempt to Discredit the IRS Whistleblowers Just Blew Up in Their Faces

6 July 2023 ~~ By Matt Vespa

Hunter Biden’s attorneys are freaking out. The media is gradually learning that something is amiss. The IRS whistleblower testimony has been deemed credible. What has been debunked is the series of attempts by the FBI and the Department of Justice to spin the origins of the investigations into the cracked-out son of the president. Attorney General Merrick Garland swore that David Weiss, US Attorney for Delaware, had the discretion to bring charges, which turned out to be false. Weiss was blocked multiple times, wanting to charge Hunter in 2022.
The IRS’s task force into Hunter was scrapped abruptly following the release of the Durham Report, which found that the FBI’s investigation into Donald Trump’s purported Kremlin ties was grounded in zero evidence and should have never been green-lit. Now, we’re learning from whistleblowers that the DOJ interfered in their investigation into Hunter for political reasons, to say nothing, some of the probe’s roads could have led to Joe Biden. IRS Agent Gary Shapley went on the record with CBS News in May about the interference. It’s now being asked in the press room, which has drawn the ire of the press secretary’s office. Shapley’s recollection of events could land Garland in impeachment hearings.
Yet, Hunter Biden’s attorneys have gone further, alleging that Shapley broke the law by leaking sensitive information to The Washington Post. As Margot Cleveland of The Federalist wrote, it’s a move to damage his credibility as a witness because they’ve exhausted all the other options that aren’t in the sleazebag category. You know the town, the principals who can do damage, and Mr. Shapley is no exception. Biden’s attorney’s attempt to discredit him ended poorly, to say the least:
~Snip~
Regardless, the dam is breaking. We have this legal nonsense, but the Garland portion gives the investigation legitimacy. What was the DOJ doing running interference with this probe? And if Weiss wasn’t allowed to charge Hunter, why did the attorney general say otherwise to members of Congress? It’s almost as if we stumbled upon a cover-up, though one we all knew was happening at the Justice Department.

Commentary:
What Shapley did was as ballsey as one can get - by-passing the Biden-establishment’s tree of control and preemptively posting his challenge directly into the House process.
If Shapley leaked, it sure as hell wouldn’t be to the Washington Post.
I now see why Dan Bongino is asserting, with authoritative credibility, that the only way cocaine got into the White House was via a family member.
Even our hopelessly gullible and naïve Democrat neighbors are going to have to see this corruption for what it is. Now, of course, most of them will just plug their ears and reject it and start smearing everyone they can in an effort to cover this political disaster. But they’ll have to see it.
it is blowing up in The Banker s face as well.LOL

No one can prove Hunter did anything other than what he pleaded to.

We all know that Trump and his minions are the greatest political criminals in American history.
IRS WB and now, today, FBI WB is corroborating how DOJ/FBI stifled the HB investigation stopping IRS from filing felony charges.

You need new talking point, Dude.

Forum List

Back