Hunter Biden's Laptop not Russian disinformation.

What the hell do you people think is going to happen here? Not going to happen. This laptop affair stinks to high-heaven. Also you people are getting enraged by something Trump's kids are doing right out in the open.
Stfu,, your tds it’s annoying. Trump kids are professionals there in the real estate industry. they aren’t going to China and going to other countries asking for deals because there father is president.. they do business have been doing long before his father ran.
LOL, not a valid argument. Even if he were an otherwise honest person Trump is already a conflict of interest nightmare.
Your just deranged.. Trump is an American man we will raise our kids after him we will have a nation of trumps traditional American culture is making a comeback if you don’t like it move out

What the hell do you people think is going to happen here? Not going to happen. This laptop affair stinks to high-heaven. Also you people are getting enraged by something Trump's kids are doing right out in the open.
I'd ask what that would be, but Im scared you'd try to tell me.
Let me rephrase. You don't care that Trump's kids are selling access to the president, just fucking fine, but Biden should be prosecuted on evidence that seems to be manufactured.
OK spanky. Whatever you wish to invent tonight.

Several emails allegedly composed by the son of the Democratic presidential nominee appear to show terms of agreement with Chinese and Ukrainian companies. The laptop reportedly reveals how Biden was contracted out to receive $10 million a year for three years simply for making introductions and having direct access to the Obama White House.

The CRUCIAL ISSUE

"Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo repeatedly asked if "the big guy" is a reference toward Joe Biden being allegedly set up to receive 10 percent of the international consulting fee payout."
I've been hearing for yrs that the Obama admin was the cleanest in history.........BAWWWHAHA!

Well ....

Like Hillary Clinton ..... Biden is gong to lose the election for being a criminal.

When a person or business offers goods or services, and are then compensated, that is Normal.

And if the e mails are to be believed, then Joe was getting a 10 percent cut.

If Joe did get any money from this arrangement and did not report it...

Ratcliffe told Fox Business Monday that last year's impeachment trial revealed it was the Obama administration who were first concerned with the former vice president's son's alleged ties to shady Chinese and Ukrainian contracts. Ratcliffe dismissed House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff's remarks Sunday that any information about Biden's laptop or Ukraine ties are just a Kremlin "smear" campaign. Instead, Ratcliffe said he's urging the FBI to reveal any details of the Hunter Biden investigation which have been known since at least last November.

Opps .......

Stfu,, your tds it’s annoying. Trump kids are professionals there in the real estate industry. they aren’t going to China and going to other countries asking for deals because there father is president.. they do business have been doing long before his father ran.
LOL, not a valid argument. Even if he were an otherwise honest person Trump is already a conflict of interest nightmare.
Your just deranged.. Trump is an American man we will raise our kids after him we will have a nation of trumps traditional American culture is making a comeback if you don’t like it move out
Traditional American culture? Are you shitting me? You're not going to get anything good and honest with a lying sack of shit as a champion.

Traditional American culture? Are you shitting me? You're not going to get anything good and honest with a lying sack of shit as a champion.
Don’t worry you won’t last long coward lol

I'd ask what that would be, but Im scared you'd try to tell me.
Let me rephrase. You don't care that Trump's kids are selling access to the president, just fucking fine, but Biden should be prosecuted on evidence that seems to be manufactured.
The FBI and Giuiani have the receipts, while you don't.

Is Adam Schiff the biggest liar in political history....maybe. He’s told some whoppers. Not just whoppers, but extremely consequential ones. Why does the left keep hanging on to every word he says and regurgitate it as if it’s truth.

Prepare for the lefts new talking points. The DOJ and FBI has been corrupted by trump, who’ve put lackeys in place to steal the election.

Was I talking to you nutter? You just want to see the world burn.

Was I talking to you nutter? You just want to see the world burn.
You obviously have an extremely low IQ just sit this one out pal

Forum List

Back