Hunter Biden’s laptop has been linked to an FBI probe on money laundering

Joe and Hunter are targets of an FBI investigation on money laundering... You cant make this shit up...

Except that the FBI has been sitting on the case since 2019. None of this would have even been known if not for Giuliani, FOX News, and several other people who are investigating this.

Question is does this connect Barack Obama? Did Obama know that this money laundering was going on? This automatically disqualifies Joe Biden he is a national threat to our security.

Obama is untouchable. No matter how deeply he was involved, many others would fall before he even got his shoes dirty.

Except for Biden. He might rat out Obama if he's squeezed hard enough.

Joe and Hunter are targets of an FBI investigation on money laundering... You cant make this shit up...

Except that the FBI has been sitting on the case since 2019. None of this would have even been known if not for Giuliani, FOX News, and several other people who are investigating this.
And that would be why Wray must be replaced and everyone assessed that knew and failed to give Trump the information... Can you say deep state?

Question is does this connect Barack Obama? Did Obama know that this money laundering was going on? This automatically disqualifies Joe Biden he is a national threat to our security.

Obama is untouchable. No matter how deeply he was involved, many others would fall before he even got his shoes dirty.

Except for Biden. He might rat out Obama if he's squeezed hard enough.
He can't. Hell, he can't remember what he's running for, or where he is.

And that would be why Wray must be replaced and everyone assessed that knew and failed to give Trump the information... Can you say deep state?

Treachery. By the time Trump is through, he's gonna have more knives in his back than Julius Caesar.

Mic drop.

Treachery. By the time Trump is through, he's gonna have more knives in his back than Julius Caesar.

Mic drop.
He lives with knives in his back, so what's new ?

Biden’s laptop has been linked to an FBI probe on money laundering

ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS BIDEN!
Joe Biden you are a national security threat!
Democrats ALWAYS get rich from Politics. Except the Kennedys. THEY got rich of the Mafia.

The lib news media is totally ignoring the story

Meaning the usual ignorant biden voters who get their news from CNN, NBC or CBS will remain so

Last edited:
It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden

wow the story even says that right underneath the title

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/laptop-hunter-biden-linked-fbi-money-laundering-probeHunter Biden’s laptop has been linked to an FBI probe on money laundering

Damn you're quick. It took at least four minutes after Hannity announced it, that there was a FOX news link to it.

You beat me to the post. :laughing0301:

1603745239283.png

Fox is also reporting Hunter was on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

There was no second shooter.

Fox is also reporting that Hunter smoked on the Hindenburg.

Ask me how I know you don't watch FOX News.

Fox also said Hunter was behind 9/11 as the 20th hijacker.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/laptop-hunter-biden-linked-fbi-money-laundering-probeHunter Biden’s laptop has been linked to an FBI probe on money laundering

Damn you're quick. It took at least four minutes after Hannity announced it, that there was a FOX news link to it.

You beat me to the post. :laughing0301:

View attachment 407084
Are you grown or just a petulant millennial thinking that life is just a big ole joke ???

Oh they watch Fox news alright, just like they listen to conservative talk radio. They see it as spying instead of learning though. I stopped listening to anything leftist driven, and especially any leftist media platforms or leftist talk show radio. Pure poison is what it is. Along time ago NPR had some great shows, but that has been totally over shadowed or highjacked by the radical left who has driven many away from the platform because of the radical left dominating it.

Has that video of Hunted raping a 10-year old Chinese girl been released yet?

People who have seen it say her screams will haunt you. Lots of blood too. Hunted will meet some gang bangers in prison that will fuck him the same way.

Forum List

Back