Hunter Biden’s laptop appears to be evidence in FBI money laundering investigation

I think Hunter was laundering money for child sex traffickers....

You thought the military was attacking Texas too. You've believed a lot of stupid stuff.
Hey I believed Trump would win in 2016....you said I was dreaming....maybe you should listen to me instead of CNN.....

Been four years of listening to stupid right wingers. That's more than enough.

3 SCOTUS judges later......

Not a problem. Add four more to the court, and those three won't make much difference.

Poor baby - when the system no longer does your sides bidding your first thought is always
Change the system.
Always.

When a system no longer serves the need of the people, it's time to change it.

We did.

In 2016

Only by luck, and not by the will of the people. Many of those changes will be undone. Unfortunately, the stain that Trump will leave on the presidency will last forever.

Really the victory was by a wide enough margin that luck, probably isn't the answer.

The e-mails talk about actions in 2017.

Do you stupid assfucks know that Biden was a private citizen in 2017??? So really, STFU you dumbassses.

" OMG OMG OMG doing business with Communist China OMG OMG OMG" Assfuck Trump has a secret Chinese bank account & has been trying to do business there for years.

Making money from the Biden name. So what. Trump does it. Ex Presidents do it with speaking fees. Sports people do it.

This is just more Trump/Republican/ Fox News bullshit to dupe their feeble minded base.

Dupe into what ?

Voting for Trump ?

Which we are already going to do.

I think you are concerned it might pull away people who are just so very excited about the petrified piece of shit - Joe Biden.
If you are voting for Trump, you have been duped.

Do you stupid assfucks know that Biden was a private citizen in 2017??? So really, STFU you dumbassses.

" OMG OMG OMG doing business with Communist China OMG OMG OMG" Assfuck Trump has a secret Chinese bank account & has been trying to do business there for years.

Making money from the Biden name. So what. Trump does it. Ex Presidents do it with speaking fees. Sports people do it.

This is just more Trump/Republican/ Fox News bullshit to dupe their feeble minded base.

Dupe into what ?

Voting for Trump ?

I think you are concerned it might pull away people who are just so very excited about the petrified piece of shit - Joe Biden.
1603398171307.png

Well -
I do agree that there is nothing wrong with getting paid for your name on the letterhead.
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
If there is no quid pro quo ,
Then the investigation will lead only to criminal activates that the FBI is already investigating.
We know from the limited facts available right now that the investigation includes but is not necessarily limited to

Money laundering and Sex crimes
If Biden was out of office, where is the quid pro quo?

Everything you think Biden did, Trump has done worse.

Dupe into what ?

Voting for Trump ?

View attachment 405198
He's the one who didn't get COVID.

You thought the military was attacking Texas too. You've believed a lot of stupid stuff.
Hey I believed Trump would win in 2016....you said I was dreaming....maybe you should listen to me instead of CNN.....

Not a problem. Add four more to the court, and those three won't make much difference.

Poor baby - when the system no longer does your sides bidding your first thought is always
Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Only by luck, and not by the will of the people. Many of those changes will be undone. Unfortunately, the stain that Trump will leave on the presidency will last forever.

The will of a majority of people in more than just a majority of states him in the WH.

You'll need to wait four years to think about changes.

Suck on it.
Yet another dum bfuck Trumpette who thinks we we vote by acreage. One man, one vote.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

The will of a majority of people in more than just a majority of states him in the WH.

Suck on it.

No. As long as the House and Senate want to increase the number of Justices on the Supreme Court, and the President signs it, the number can be increased at any time. It probably wouldn't have been that easy until recently, but using the new Republican "Because we can" rule, it can happen pretty quickly.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Really the victory was by a wide enough margin that luck, probably isn't the answer.

You need to recheck those numbers. He won the electoral votes in three states by less than a point each. Without those states, he would not have won. His margin in those three states combined was only about 80,000 votes.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

You need to recheck those numbers. He won the electoral votes in three states by less than a point each. Without those states, he would not have won. His margin in those three states combined was only about 80,000 votes.

Checked
Double checked -
He won by a pretty wide margin.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Suck on it.

No. As long as the House and Senate want to increase the number of Justices on the Supreme Court, and the President signs it, the number can be increased at any time. It probably wouldn't have been that easy until recently, but using the new Republican "Because we can" rule, it can happen pretty quickly.
1603403281477.png

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

President Trump won by a substancial margin -

306 to 232

Math - 306 is more than thirty percent greater than 232.

President Trump won 36 states
Clinton won 20 states plus the District of Columbia
That's almost double the states.
That's why he had a clear mandate.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Conversely -

Barack Obama running as an Incumbent in 2012
With all the power of incumbency only won 26 states and The District of Columbia.
So President Trump was 10 states more popular that Obama.

Wow another impressive look at how things actually work.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Conversely -

Barack Obama running as an Incumbent in 2012
With all the power of incumbency only won 26 states and The District of Columbia.
So President Trump was 10 states more popular that Obama.

Wow another impressive look at how things actually work.

You mean states with a population of 500,000. WoW .. bigly WOOP!! :D

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Goodness -

Even back in 2008 when he was literally
THE ONE THAT WE WERE WAITNG ON
Obama only carried 28 states.

Wow
Everyday I learn to appreciate our very fine President even more.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

77, 646 to be precise. Anyone who believes that the inappropriate Comey bombshell and Russian hacking and disinformation weren't the difference is a fucking IDIOT.

• "Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes. Those three wins gave him 46 electoral votes; if Clinton had done one point better in each state, she'd have won the electoral vote, too."
  • "But for 79,646 votes cast in those three states, she'd be the next president of the United States."
  • P.S. "The 540-vote margin in Florida that swung the 2000 election is still the modern record-holder for close races."

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Checked
Double checked -
He won by a pretty wide margin.

No you didn't.

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

President Trump won by a substancial margin -

306 to 232

Math - 306 is more than thirty percent greater than 232.

President Trump won 36 states
Clinton won 20 states plus the District of Columbia
That's almost double the states.
That's why he had a clear mandate.

The WashPost's Philip Bump did the math about Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin back during the transition:

• "Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes. Those three wins gave him 46 electoral votes; if Clinton had done one point better in each state, she'd have won the electoral vote, too."
  • "But for 79,646 votes cast in those three states, she'd be the next president of the United States."

Change the system.
Always.

We did.

In 2016

Goodness -

Even back in 2008 when he was literally
THE ONE THAT WE WERE WAITNG ON
Obama only carried 28 states.

Wow
Everyday I learn to appreciate our very fine President even more.

What ever makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back