Hunter Biden’s $450,000 Tax Debt Gets Suddenly ‘RESOLVED’ Despite Claiming NO Income

An angry little tyke you are. Let me know when you want to talk grown up
LOL

Kaz thinks people who laugh at him are "angry."

:abgg2q.jpg:

No one said that but you. If you ever have a grown up point to make then shoot
LOLOL

You think I'm the only one to laugh at you?

Ssssttttttttttrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee ....

Faun takes a big old swing and falls flat on his ass. The stands erupt in wild laughter pointing at Faun. Wow, that was embarrassing.

Telling you that you speak only for yourself doesn't say anything about what other people think, moron. Just it's hilarious how you need your ego propped up with the validation of others.

Faun: You're with me, right guys? You agree with me? Please tell me you do. Please, please, please, I need you to agree with me. Guys, you're with me, right? Aren't you?

Lil faun, the creepy pervert always begs for validation that never arrives. l
LOLOL

Poor delusional dale. Still injecting chemtrails. Tell me again how the Sandy Hook shooting was not real but PizzaGate was.

I will debate you in the bullring on ANY topic you wish to take umbrage with, ya perv.......you never have won an argument with me. Your "uh uh" defense has always been pathetic. Remember how you defended Warren even after she admitted that she was wrong concerning her claim? You haven't learned that you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging the hole.
You are just one of my cyber bitches, lil creepy faun.

(snicker)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Shokin is very credible. Joe Biden is not credible. He got caught blatantly lying to millions of people just the other day on national TV.

His allegations that Shokin was corrupt have proven to be unfounded. He has never even been indicted for anything, let alone convicted.

The "solid" convict Biden installed, Yuriy Lutsenko, was never an attorney, didn't even go to law school and was proven to be corrupt even before Biden installed him into the PGO. Biden already knew Lutsenko was corrupt, because he had served prison time for corruption in office. And he's currently facing more corruption charges. He has fled the country, like Zlochevsky. Therefore Biden's claim that he had Shokin removed to weed out corruption is just fucking ridiculous. You have to be one extremely stupid individual to believe that bullshit.

But if there's one thing that all of you TDS afflicted morons have in common, it's your extreme stupidity.

It is not evidence that the payments were a bribe given there was nothing connecting those two events. Give me one scrap of evidence that shows that the payments to Hunter Biden were in any way connected to the firing of Shokin? There is none other than the fevered imaginations of morons.

What corruption was Lutsenko convicted of again? That's right, he threw a party for his police officers. And he was convicted by political enemies in a famously corrupt Ukrainian judicial system. True that Shokin's never been indicted, but when has a lack of indictment ever prevented the morons around here from claiming someone was corrupt? Never. Definite double standard.
You Lutsenko apologists are pathetic. No, Lutsenko was not convicted of throwing a party for police officers. That's not even a crime. Saying that he was convicted of throwing a party is as stupid and wrong as saying that Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job, dumbass.

Actually the corrupt official that Biden installed into the PGO, Yuriy Lutsenko, was convicted of embezzlement and abuse of office in February of 2012 and sentenced to 4 years in jail.

Then in August of 2012, in a completely unrelated case, Lutsenko was convicted of illegal surveillance and sentenced to two years in prison.

Shokin is squeaky clean. Sure, Soros' subversive astroturf rent-a-mob groups in Ukraine and dishonest Democrats in the USA incessantly claim that he is corrupt. However when you say somebody is corrupt, by definition you are accusing them of being a lawbreaker.

Yet you moonbats can never cite any specific law(s) that you think Shokin violated, let alone back up your accusation with any sort of evidence and/or reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Shokin violated the law.

You just keep mindlessly spewing vague non-specific accusations that he is corrupt. Your accusations are so vague that they are absolutely meaningless.

So you're telling me you're not the least bit suspicious about a prominent political opponent being arrested by the famously corrupt Yanukovych administration and tried in the famously corrupt Ukrainian court system? You must be completely naive.

I'm reasonably certain I've mentioned the issue of the diamond prosecutors to you before. I'm sure you're aware that the embryonic anti prosecution office of Ukraine, that we helped fund and set up, started to zero in on a corrupt prosecutor linked closely to Shokin. This prosecutor, with others, were extorting businesses. After the raid on the prosecutor's property, Shokin went to war against the office, firing anyone and everyone he could that had anything to do with it. Then there's the issue of Ukraine mysteriously failing to assist the British in their investigation of Zlochevsky, who's assets were frozen by the British. The Ukrainians PGO under Shokin were unable to assist and the case was dropped, unfreezing the assets.

There you go with the vague non-specific accusations of corruption again. And there you go with the lies again.

The fact of the matter is that the PGO gave the Brits everything they had on MZ. Thousands of documents. The Brits fucked up the case and lost. It could have ve been their incompetence, but most likely, Burisma bribed the British prosecutor to lose the case on purpose or bribed the judge.

Whatever the case, it is certainly not Shokin's fault that the Brits didn't do their fucking job.

And you still cannot cite any specific law that you think Shokin violated and provide an objective fact-based rational reasoned argument to support your contention.

But for the sake of argument, as a hypothetical, lets assume that Shokin was a mass murderer, child rapist, and the most corrupt official ever to walk the face of the Earth.

And as a hypothetical let's also assume that every charge Lutsenko was convicted of was bogus.

How does that justify Biden installing Lutsenko? Lutsenko didn't even have a law degree and was never an attorney. How do you justify making him the Prosecutor General?

How do you explain that?

Former Polish president Alexander Kwasniewski successfully appealed to get Lutsenko pardoned. Alexander Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden have something in common. They were on the Burisma board of directors. Both Hunter Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were beholden to Burisma.

And then Joe Biden installed Lutsenko into the PGO and he closed the criminal cases against Burisma. How convenient!

Burisma got Lutsenko out of prison, Joe Biden installed him as the Prosecutor General and then Lutsenko closed all criminal cases against Burisma. And Hunter Biden becomes a millionaire.

It's absolutely horrible.
Bullshit.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.
In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.
Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.
^
Fake news.
Crying "fake news" doesn't actually establish it's fake news. <smh>

It stands. You're done.
It's fake news because it is factually incorrect, makes unsupported assertions based on nothing but opinion, and relies on an unsubstantiated anonymous source, jackass.

It's a trifecta of fake news.
It’s supported by documents
Shokin is very credible. Joe Biden is not credible. He got caught blatantly lying to millions of people just the other day on national TV.

His allegations that Shokin was corrupt have proven to be unfounded. He has never even been indicted for anything, let alone convicted.

The "solid" convict Biden installed, Yuriy Lutsenko, was never an attorney, didn't even go to law school and was proven to be corrupt even before Biden installed him into the PGO. Biden already knew Lutsenko was corrupt, because he had served prison time for corruption in office. And he's currently facing more corruption charges. He has fled the country, like Zlochevsky. Therefore Biden's claim that he had Shokin removed to weed out corruption is just fucking ridiculous. You have to be one extremely stupid individual to believe that bullshit.

But if there's one thing that all of you TDS afflicted morons have in common, it's your extreme stupidity.

It is not evidence that the payments were a bribe given there was nothing connecting those two events. Give me one scrap of evidence that shows that the payments to Hunter Biden were in any way connected to the firing of Shokin? There is none other than the fevered imaginations of morons.

What corruption was Lutsenko convicted of again? That's right, he threw a party for his police officers. And he was convicted by political enemies in a famously corrupt Ukrainian judicial system. True that Shokin's never been indicted, but when has a lack of indictment ever prevented the morons around here from claiming someone was corrupt? Never. Definite double standard.
You Lutsenko apologists are pathetic. No, Lutsenko was not convicted of throwing a party for police officers. That's not even a crime. Saying that he was convicted of throwing a party is as stupid and wrong as saying that Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job, dumbass.

Actually the corrupt official that Biden installed into the PGO, Yuriy Lutsenko, was convicted of embezzlement and abuse of office in February of 2012 and sentenced to 4 years in jail.

Then in August of 2012, in a completely unrelated case, Lutsenko was convicted of illegal surveillance and sentenced to two years in prison.

Shokin is squeaky clean. Sure, Soros' subversive astroturf rent-a-mob groups in Ukraine and dishonest Democrats in the USA incessantly claim that he is corrupt. However when you say somebody is corrupt, by definition you are accusing them of being a lawbreaker.

Yet you moonbats can never cite any specific law(s) that you think Shokin violated, let alone back up your accusation with any sort of evidence and/or reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Shokin violated the law.

You just keep mindlessly spewing vague non-specific accusations that he is corrupt. Your accusations are so vague that they are absolutely meaningless.

So you're telling me you're not the least bit suspicious about a prominent political opponent being arrested by the famously corrupt Yanukovych administration and tried in the famously corrupt Ukrainian court system? You must be completely naive.

I'm reasonably certain I've mentioned the issue of the diamond prosecutors to you before. I'm sure you're aware that the embryonic anti prosecution office of Ukraine, that we helped fund and set up, started to zero in on a corrupt prosecutor linked closely to Shokin. This prosecutor, with others, were extorting businesses. After the raid on the prosecutor's property, Shokin went to war against the office, firing anyone and everyone he could that had anything to do with it. Then there's the issue of Ukraine mysteriously failing to assist the British in their investigation of Zlochevsky, who's assets were frozen by the British. The Ukrainians PGO under Shokin were unable to assist and the case was dropped, unfreezing the assets.

There you go with the vague non-specific accusations of corruption again. And there you go with the lies again.

The fact of the matter is that the PGO gave the Brits everything they had on MZ. Thousands of documents. The Brits fucked up the case and lost. It could have ve been their incompetence, but most likely, Burisma bribed the British prosecutor to lose the case on purpose or bribed the judge.

Whatever the case, it is certainly not Shokin's fault that the Brits didn't do their fucking job.

And you still cannot cite any specific law that you think Shokin violated and provide an objective fact-based rational reasoned argument to support your contention.

But for the sake of argument, as a hypothetical, lets assume that Shokin was a mass murderer, child rapist, and the most corrupt official ever to walk the face of the Earth.

And as a hypothetical let's also assume that every charge Lutsenko was convicted of was bogus.

How does that justify Biden installing Lutsenko? Lutsenko didn't even have a law degree and was never an attorney. How do you justify making him the Prosecutor General?

How do you explain that?

Former Polish president Alexander Kwasniewski successfully appealed to get Lutsenko pardoned. Alexander Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden have something in common. They were on the Burisma board of directors. Both Hunter Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were beholden to Burisma.

And then Joe Biden installed Lutsenko into the PGO and he closed the criminal cases against Burisma. How convenient!

Burisma got Lutsenko out of prison, Joe Biden installed him as the Prosecutor General and then Lutsenko closed all criminal cases against Burisma. And Hunter Biden becomes a millionaire.

Bullshit.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.
In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.
Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.
^
Fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.
Crying "fake news" doesn't actually establish it's fake news. <smh>

It stands. You're done.
It's fake news because it is factually incorrect, makes unsupported assertions based on nothing but opinion, and relies on an unsubstantiated anonymous source, jackass.

It's a trifecta of fake news.
It’s supported by documents
:icon_rolleyes:
What documents? Anonymous documents? Anonymous people citing anonymous documents? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The article did not link to any documents or even cite any specific documents.

Why?

Because it's fake news.
You're full of shit. You claim Shokin gave Britain everything they wanted but the record shows Britain had to close the case because they got no support from Ukraine.

And you claim there's no evidence Shokin was corrupt when there are photos of Ukrainian citizens protesting for him to be removed. And there's the IMF who's also on record for wanting him removed because he was corrupt. And there's our own embassy that wanted him removed because he was corrupt.

And you claim he did nothing illegal, yet you've been shown many, many times the complaints against him weren't for violating statutory laws; but for being too soft on oligarchs. Just as he was with Zlochevsky. After Shokin was removed, the case against Burisma was reopened by his successor and Zlochevsky was fined millions.
There you go lying your ass off again. All of your stupid claims are lies. You're a fucking idiot. Biden's puppet Lutsenko let Zlochevski off without serving a day in prison.

Shokin did not drop the case as you claimed, you scuzball lying bicthboi. On February 2, 2016 Shokin raided Zlochevsky's mansion and seized everything. The mansion, the land, the Rolls Royce Phantom, everything in the Burisma offices, and the kitchen sink. He seized it all.

Apparently Joe Biden retaliated for the raid on the Zlochevsky mansion by getting Shokin fired and installing a puppet who was beholden to Burisma.

Both Joe Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were Burisma puppets.

The seizure on Feb 2 was nothing like you describe. The property was already held by Ukraine before the seizure, but due to any lack of progress on any case against Zlochevsky, the seizure expired. The public noticed and there was an outcry of criticism for Shokin’s inactivity so he went back to court and got the order reinstated.

It’s actually more evidence of Shokin’s uselessness.

LOL

LOLOL

Faun takes a big old swing and falls flat on his ass. The stands erupt in wild laughter pointing at Faun. Wow, that was embarrassing.

Telling you that you speak only for yourself doesn't say anything about what other people think, moron. Just it's hilarious how you need your ego propped up with the validation of others.

Faun: You're with me, right guys? You agree with me? Please tell me you do. Please, please, please, I need you to agree with me. Guys, you're with me, right? Aren't you?

LOLOL

Poor delusional dale. Still injecting chemtrails. Tell me again how the Sandy Hook shooting was not real but PizzaGate was.

I will debate you in the bullring on ANY topic you wish to take umbrage with, ya perv.......you never have won an argument with me. Your "uh uh" defense has always been pathetic. Remember how you defended Warren even after she admitted that she was wrong concerning her claim? You haven't learned that you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging the hole.

(snicker)
LOLOL

The funniest part is you don't even know how cray-cray you are, delusional dale. But sure ... g'head and crank up a thread and prove David Hogg wasn't at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS on the day of the shooting there.....

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

The funniest part is you don't even know how cray-cray you are, delusional dale. But sure ... g'head and crank up a thread and prove David Hogg wasn't at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS on the day of the shooting there.....
Don't try and "gaslight" me, asswipe. What I was questioning was his story that is full of holes, dumb ass. Want to debate the psy-op that was Sandy Hoax, the OKC bombing? This plannedemic? Bring it on.

BTW, you really are one angry little pervert. There isns't a single post of yours that I can find where you exhibit anything other than anger and insults. Is your life really that frustrating, lil faun??

• Thanks
LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

Don't try and "gaslight" me, asswipe. What I was questioning was his story that is full of holes, dumb ass. Want to debate the psy-op that was Sandy Hoax, the OKC bombing? This plannedemic? Bring it on.

BTW, you really are one angry little pervert. There isns't a single post of yours that I can find where you exhibit anything other than anger and insults. Is your life really that frustrating, lil faun??
LOLOLOL

You're already running away from me as fast as your walker will allow, dickless delusional dale (your new name)????

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You claim David Hogg was a "crisis actor" and among the evidence you posted ad nauseum was that video of his face on a bicycle rider with a voice over of him saying how he ride his bike TO the school AFTER the shooting as evidence. You even posted it again the other day.

Now, in your own words, you challenge me to the bullring to debate "ANY topic" I wish; I pick a topic and you cower in fear.

Welcome to my bevy of bitches, dickliss delusional dale.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You're already running away from me as fast as your walker will allow, dickless delusional dale (your new name)????

You claim David Hogg was a "crisis actor" and among the evidence you posted ad nauseum was that video of his face on a bicycle rider with a voice over of him saying how he ride his bike TO the school AFTER the shooting as evidence. You even posted it again the other day.

Now, in your own words, you challenge me to the bullring to debate "ANY topic" I wish; I pick a topic and you cower in fear.

307vyna-gif.269908

Lil faun, the pervert......the shooting occurred just before 2:30pm local time. David Hogg was already on lockdown when that was happening and even pointed out he had heard a gunshot before being shuffled into a closet. Do you understand that? He didn’t ride his bicycle at that time as he was already on campus. After being ushered by police off campus, he went home.

But wait???????? He was interviewing students at the time...but according to his interview? Where he got on his little bicycle??? Riding three miles to get the "scoop"???? Stories don't match.....

I said that there were many questions about Scoops Hogg including the fact that his father was retired FBI and that he had been put on TV in California and that a picture of him having graduated from a high school in California was on www.classmates.com showing that he had graduated in 2015.....let the masses be the judge. You act like you know Scoops Hogg personally and can vouch for him.....too funny. What you can't defend is all the anomalies including the 20 minute delay of the CCTV cameras. You never explained how the alleged gunman was walking next to a classmate that told him that she thought if there would be a school shooting that he would be her candidate.
I said that there were many questions about Scoops Hogg including the fact that his father was retired FBI and that he had been put on TV in California and that a picture of him having graduated from a high school in California was on www.classmates.com showing that he had graduated in 2015.....let the masses be the judge. You act like you know Scoops Hogg personally and can vouch for him.....too funny. What you can't defend is all the anomalies including the 20 minute delay of the CCTV cameras at the school.

How did a teacher get shot in the arm by someone dressed in military garb? How did the shooter get into the school since he was no longer allowed on campus?
Will Gilroy said students were told there would be an active shooter drill at their school that week and that many of them believed that this was part of the drill as they were being whisked away.

David "Scoops" Hogg that is made one of the spokespersons of this event because after all he has prior experience......being that he was on CBS news in in Los Angeles......but nothing to see here.

What it all adds up to is that you suck the dick of the lamestream media with great gusto and you willingly swallow load after load. What cracks me up is how upset you get when anyone merely questions the official narrative. You reek and stink at debate and you will cling to the steering apparatus of that little dinghy you believe to be "captain "of even when it is taking on water and the bilge pump has given up the ghost. You will defiantly go down with your little boat spewing shit before the waves over take you.........rock on wid yo' bad selfs, lil faun

P.S Are you gonna bookmark posts of those that predict a Trump victory like you did in 2016? HOLY fuck but did you fall flat on your face on that one. Perhaps that is why you are so bitter? I suspect so......life has to suck for a perverted little toll like yourself.

You are my cyber bitch...........even "Injun" Warren would agree.

(snicker)

• Thanks
LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

You think a bunch of bluster backed up by cartoons wins arguments. Well, it did. Then you turned nine and haven't won a debate since

Hunter Biden’s $450,000 Tax Debt Gets Suddenly ‘RESOLVED’ Despite Claiming NO Income

23 Aug 2020 ~~ By Jonathan Jones

A large tax debt owed to the government by the son of former Vice President Joe Biden has disappeared, according to a report.
Hunter Biden, who has faced scrutiny over allegedly profiting from businesses internationally using his father’s influence, recently told a court in his Arkansas paternity case that he was out of work and broke.
The Washington Free Beacon reported Saturday that despite the younger Biden’s reported personal and financial woes, he was able to resolve a six-figure tax debt in a short period of time.
“Hunter Biden was hit with a $450,000 lien in July over delinquent state income taxes, which he paid off in six days despite having no discernible income,” the Free Beacon’s Alana Goodman reported.
The ability to pay nearly half a million dollars in back taxes in less than a week seems to contradict statements from Biden to an Arkansas court that he could not afford to pay child support.
In January, Biden agreed to pay the mother of a child he fathered in Arkansas, despite not having a job, retroactive to November 2018, Fox News reported.
Biden failed to turn over documents relevant to his income and was held in contempt of court, according to Fox.
After a court-ordered paternity test, Biden was found to be the child’s father.
There was also a legal dustup concerning how much Biden’s permanent monthly child support payment would be calculated.
The paternity and child support case in Arkansas furthers the mystery surrounding Biden’s ability to pay off the reported tax debt.
“A spokesman for D.C.’s Office of the Chief Financial Officer confirmed that Hunter Biden’s lien was released on July 15 after the ‘tax issue was resolved.’ The office declined to say whether Biden had paid off the debt,” The Free Beacon reported.
It is unclear what income, if any, Biden has at the moment, as his father seeks to unseat President Donald Trump in November.
Biden has been linked to a series of financial scandals.
After being hired by Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings in 2014, Biden was paid a salary of $83,333 a month, Fox reported.
The high salary was paid despite the former VP’s son holding a job as a non-executive “ceremonial figure.”
It was also said by three individuals close to Biden’s Burisma deal that he never visited Ukraine, despite the exorbitant salary, according to Reuters.
Biden was reportedly paid that salary from April 2014 until November 2015.
[Snip]
In Biden’s 2017 divorce, his former wife claimed he sent the family into financial ruin by spending money on “drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations.”
Kathleen Biden said the family was left with massive debts by Biden’s alleged activities, including tax debt, medical bills and credit cards that were maxed out.
This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.

Comment:
Hmm...., If it is any consolation, I don’t think Hunter is going to help him during the election.
Trump is going to highlight this early and often and frankly it does not take a rocket scientist to see that something is wrong with the Ukraine and China deals, but wait.... there is even more to come out.
The Biden’s played the same scheme in other Eastern European countries as well as Iraq where Biden’s brother landed a lucrative contract in an area where he had no expertise.
It would be a shame if Hunter put all those dollars up hi nose...
the question is where is that $1.4 billion dollar China deal money?
The chinks paid it

LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908

Right on cue, just as I predicted.

You think a bunch of bluster backed up by cartoons wins arguments. Well, it did. Then you turned nine and haven't won a debate since

Faun, the eternal eight year old

Forum List

Back