Hunter Biden’s $450,000 Tax Debt Gets Suddenly ‘RESOLVED’ Despite Claiming NO Income

Of course you hate me, I am telling you to get a job and pay your own bills
Grow up. Make an argument or find something better to do with your time.

So I should misquote you and address my strawman like you keep doing? That's good use of time?
If you think I misunderstood your post, correct me or be more clear. I can’t read minds.

If all you’re going to do is weasel away from bad arguments by whining about minor changes in language that have zero effect on the meaning, then you’re just acting like a child.

You know what you're doing when you keep changing the words and misquoting me. Grow the hell up

I’ve not mischaracterizing anything. You just are looking for an excuse to avoid discussing the topic.

Since you keep changing my words you know you're being dishonest

Shokin is very credible. Joe Biden is not credible. He got caught blatantly lying to millions of people just the other day on national TV.

His allegations that Shokin was corrupt have proven to be unfounded. He has never even been indicted for anything, let alone convicted.

The "solid" convict Biden installed, Yuriy Lutsenko, was never an attorney, didn't even go to law school and was proven to be corrupt even before Biden installed him into the PGO. Biden already knew Lutsenko was corrupt, because he had served prison time for corruption in office. And he's currently facing more corruption charges. He has fled the country, like Zlochevsky. Therefore Biden's claim that he had Shokin removed to weed out corruption is just fucking ridiculous. You have to be one extremely stupid individual to believe that bullshit.

But if there's one thing that all of you TDS afflicted morons have in common, it's your extreme stupidity.

It is not evidence that the payments were a bribe given there was nothing connecting those two events. Give me one scrap of evidence that shows that the payments to Hunter Biden were in any way connected to the firing of Shokin? There is none other than the fevered imaginations of morons.

What corruption was Lutsenko convicted of again? That's right, he threw a party for his police officers. And he was convicted by political enemies in a famously corrupt Ukrainian judicial system. True that Shokin's never been indicted, but when has a lack of indictment ever prevented the morons around here from claiming someone was corrupt? Never. Definite double standard.
You Lutsenko apologists are pathetic. No, Lutsenko was not convicted of throwing a party for police officers. That's not even a crime. Saying that he was convicted of throwing a party is as stupid and wrong as saying that Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job, dumbass.

Actually the corrupt official that Biden installed into the PGO, Yuriy Lutsenko, was convicted of embezzlement and abuse of office in February of 2012 and sentenced to 4 years in jail.

Then in August of 2012, in a completely unrelated case, Lutsenko was convicted of illegal surveillance and sentenced to two years in prison.

Shokin is squeaky clean. Sure, Soros' subversive astroturf rent-a-mob groups in Ukraine and dishonest Democrats in the USA incessantly claim that he is corrupt. However when you say somebody is corrupt, by definition you are accusing them of being a lawbreaker.

Yet you moonbats can never cite any specific law(s) that you think Shokin violated, let alone back up your accusation with any sort of evidence and/or reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Shokin violated the law.

You just keep mindlessly spewing vague non-specific accusations that he is corrupt. Your accusations are so vague that they are absolutely meaningless.

Last edited:
An angry little tyke you are. Let me know when you want to talk grown up
LOL

Kaz thinks people who laugh at him are "angry."

:abgg2q.jpg:

No one said that but you. If you ever have a grown up point to make then shoot
LOLOL

You think I'm the only one to laugh at you?

Ssssttttttttttrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee ....

Faun takes a big old swing and falls flat on his ass. The stands erupt in wild laughter pointing at Faun. Wow, that was embarrassing.

Telling you that you speak only for yourself doesn't say anything about what other people think, moron. Just it's hilarious how you need your ego propped up with the validation of others.

Faun: You're with me, right guys? You agree with me? Please tell me you do. Please, please, please, I need you to agree with me. Guys, you're with me, right? Aren't you?

Lil faun, the creepy pervert always begs for validation that never arrives. l

Shokin is very credible. Joe Biden is not credible. He got caught blatantly lying to millions of people just the other day on national TV.

His allegations that Shokin was corrupt have proven to be unfounded. He has never even been indicted for anything, let alone convicted.

The "solid" convict Biden installed, Yuriy Lutsenko, was never an attorney, didn't even go to law school and was proven to be corrupt even before Biden installed him into the PGO. Biden already knew Lutsenko was corrupt, because he had served prison time for corruption in office. And he's currently facing more corruption charges. He has fled the country, like Zlochevsky. Therefore Biden's claim that he had Shokin removed to weed out corruption is just fucking ridiculous. You have to be one extremely stupid individual to believe that bullshit.

But if there's one thing that all of you TDS afflicted morons have in common, it's your extreme stupidity.

It is not evidence that the payments were a bribe given there was nothing connecting those two events. Give me one scrap of evidence that shows that the payments to Hunter Biden were in any way connected to the firing of Shokin? There is none other than the fevered imaginations of morons.

What corruption was Lutsenko convicted of again? That's right, he threw a party for his police officers. And he was convicted by political enemies in a famously corrupt Ukrainian judicial system. True that Shokin's never been indicted, but when has a lack of indictment ever prevented the morons around here from claiming someone was corrupt? Never. Definite double standard.
You Lutsenko apologists are pathetic. No, Lutsenko was not convicted of throwing a party for police officers. That's not even a crime. Saying that he was convicted of throwing a party is as stupid and wrong as saying that Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job, dumbass.

Actually the corrupt official that Biden installed into the PGO, Yuriy Lutsenko, was convicted of embezzlement and abuse of office in February of 2012 and sentenced to 4 years in jail.

Then in August of 2012, in a completely unrelated case, Lutsenko was convicted of illegal surveillance and sentenced to two years in prison.

Shokin is squeaky clean. Sure, Soros' subversive astroturf rent-a-mob groups in Ukraine and dishonest Democrats in the USA incessantly claim that he is corrupt. However when you say somebody is corrupt, by definition you are accusing them of being a lawbreaker.

Yet you moonbats can never cite any specific law(s) that you think Shokin violated, let alone back up your accusation with any sort of evidence and/or reasoned argument explaining how you came to the conclusion that Shokin violated the law.

You just keep mindlessly spewing vague non-specific accusations that he is corrupt. Your accusations are so vague that they are absolutely meaningless.

So you're telling me you're not the least bit suspicious about a prominent political opponent being arrested by the famously corrupt Yanukovych administration and tried in the famously corrupt Ukrainian court system? You must be completely naive.

I'm reasonably certain I've mentioned the issue of the diamond prosecutors to you before. I'm sure you're aware that the embryonic anti prosecution office of Ukraine, that we helped fund and set up, started to zero in on a corrupt prosecutor linked closely to Shokin. This prosecutor, with others, were extorting businesses. After the raid on the prosecutor's property, Shokin went to war against the office, firing anyone and everyone he could that had anything to do with it. Then there's the issue of Ukraine mysteriously failing to assist the British in their investigation of Zlochevsky, who's assets were frozen by the British. The Ukrainians PGO under Shokin were unable to assist and the case was dropped, unfreezing the assets.

An angry little tyke you are. Let me know when you want to talk grown up
LOL

Kaz thinks people who laugh at him are "angry."

No one said that but you. If you ever have a grown up point to make then shoot
LOLOL

You think I'm the only one to laugh at you?

Ssssttttttttttrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee ....

Faun takes a big old swing and falls flat on his ass. The stands erupt in wild laughter pointing at Faun. Wow, that was embarrassing.

Telling you that you speak only for yourself doesn't say anything about what other people think, moron. Just it's hilarious how you need your ego propped up with the validation of others.

Faun: You're with me, right guys? You agree with me? Please tell me you do. Please, please, please, I need you to agree with me. Guys, you're with me, right? Aren't you?

Lil faun, the creepy pervert always begs for validation that never arrives. l
LOLOL

Poor delusional dale. Still injecting chemtrails. Tell me again how the Sandy Hook shooting was not real but PizzaGate was.

There's a ton of evidence!

Dozens of payments were made to Rosemont Seneca by Burisma, an entity known to use bribery. The bank records of every one of those payments is evidence!

Biden confessed in a live stream that he extorted Ukrainian officials into firing Shokin. That video is evidence!

Shokin testified under oath that he was fired because he wouldn't drop the criminal case against Burisma. The transcript of that deposition is evidence!

Payments for being a board of director is not evidence of illegal activity without further evidence.

Biden saying that Shokin being fired because he was corrupt is not evidence of illegal activity without further information.

Shokin is not a credible witness. Allegations have to come from credible sources to be used as evidence of illegal activity.

Strike out.

When Biden is responsible for the Ukraine relationship and Ukraine is paying his son millions of dollars, that is clear conflict of interest. Obviously you have no business or management experience if you don't know that
Dumbfuck, who denied it was a conflict of interest?

You're one angry little guy
LOL

Translation from kaz-to-English: no one denied it was a conflict of interest.

Of course Democrats deny it's a conflict of interest. A conflict of interest would be investigated.

Do you ever NOT rage post?

Conflicts of interest laws don’t apply to Presidents and Vice Presidents. It’s the only reason Trump can actually be president and maintain ownership of his business.

Swing and a miss.

Suddenly you only care about technical violations of the law.

That while you don't care that Trump has fourth amendment rights and you support Democrats being able to subpoena his taxes just to see what's in them and you don't care there is no law requiring disclosure of his taxes. For Democrats, not a violation of the law and you're fine with it. Corruption doesn't matter. With Trump, you don't care if he violates the law at all, he's corrupt!

Such a constant suck ass hypocrite you are

No one is subpoenaing Trump’s tax records for claims of conflict of interest, they’re being subpoenaed because there is credible evidence of violations of law. The AG of New York has followed every rule and then some and the subpoenas have been upheld at nearly every turn because Trump has no legitimate cause to stop them.

This isn’t hypocrisy, this is you not knowing what the hell youre talking about or, more likely, dishonestly conflating two unrelated issues because you don’t have a rational argument to make.
Bullshit.

So you're telling me you're not the least bit suspicious about a prominent political opponent being arrested by the famously corrupt Yanukovych administration and tried in the famously corrupt Ukrainian court system? You must be completely naive.

I'm reasonably certain I've mentioned the issue of the diamond prosecutors to you before. I'm sure you're aware that the embryonic anti prosecution office of Ukraine, that we helped fund and set up, started to zero in on a corrupt prosecutor linked closely to Shokin. This prosecutor, with others, were extorting businesses. After the raid on the prosecutor's property, Shokin went to war against the office, firing anyone and everyone he could that had anything to do with it. Then there's the issue of Ukraine mysteriously failing to assist the British in their investigation of Zlochevsky, who's assets were frozen by the British. The Ukrainians PGO under Shokin were unable to assist and the case was dropped, unfreezing the assets.

There you go with the vague non-specific accusations of corruption again. And there you go with the lies again.

The fact of the matter is that the PGO gave the Brits everything they had on MZ. Thousands of documents. The Brits fucked up the case and lost. It could have ve been their incompetence, but most likely, Burisma bribed the British prosecutor to lose the case on purpose or bribed the judge.

Whatever the case, it is certainly not Shokin's fault that the Brits didn't do their fucking job.

And you still cannot cite any specific law that you think Shokin violated and provide an objective fact-based rational reasoned argument to support your contention.

But for the sake of argument, as a hypothetical, lets assume that Shokin was a mass murderer, child rapist, and the most corrupt official ever to walk the face of the Earth.

And as a hypothetical let's also assume that every charge Lutsenko was convicted of was bogus.

How does that justify Biden installing Lutsenko? Lutsenko didn't even have a law degree and was never an attorney. How do you justify making him the Prosecutor General?

How do you explain that?

Former Polish president Alexander Kwasniewski successfully appealed to get Lutsenko pardoned. Alexander Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden have something in common. They were on the Burisma board of directors. Hunter Biden Alexander Kwasniewski and Yuriy Lutsenko were all beholden to Burisma.

And then Joe Biden installed Lutsenko into the PGO and he closed the criminal cases against Burisma. How convenient!

Burisma got Lutsenko out of prison, Joe Biden installed him as the Prosecutor General and then Lutsenko closed all criminal cases against Burisma. And Hunter Biden becomes a millionaire.

It's absolutely horrible.

Last edited:

There you go with the vague non-specific accusations of corruption again. And there you go with the lies again.

The fact of the matter is that the PGO gave the Brits everything they had on MZ. Thousands of documents. The Brits fucked up the case and lost. It could have ve been their incompetence, but most likely, Burisma bribed the British prosecutor to lose the case on purpose or bribed the judge.

Whatever the case, it is certainly not Shokin's fault that the Brits didn't do their fucking job.

And you still cannot cite any specific law that you think Shokin violated and provide an objective fact-based rational reasoned argument to support your contention.

But for the sake of argument, as a hypothetical, lets assume that Shokin was a mass murderer, child rapist, and the most corrupt official ever to walk the face of the Earth.

And as a hypothetical let's also assume that every charge Lutsenko was convicted of was bogus.

How does that justify Biden installing Lutsenko? Lutsenko didn't even have a law degree and was never an attorney. How do you justify making him the Prosecutor General?

How do you explain that?

Former Polish president Alexander Kwasniewski successfully appealed to get Lutsenko pardoned. Alexander Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden have something in common. They were on the Burisma board of directors. Both Hunter Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were beholden to Burisma.

And then Joe Biden installed Lutsenko into the PGO and he closed the criminal cases against Burisma. How convenient!

Burisma got Lutsenko out of prison, Joe Biden installed him as the Prosecutor General and then Lutsenko closed all criminal cases against Burisma. And Hunter Biden becomes a millionaire.

Bullshit.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

How do you explain that?

Former Polish president Alexander Kwasniewski successfully appealed to get Lutsenko pardoned. Alexander Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden have something in common. They were on the Burisma board of directors. Both Hunter Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were beholden to Burisma.

Bullshit.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.
In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.
Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.
^
Fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.
Crying "fake news" doesn't actually establish it's fake news. <smh>

It stands. You're done.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.
It's fake news because it is factually incorrect, makes unsupported assertions based on nothing but opinion, and relies on an unsubstantiated anonymous source, jackass.

It's a trifecta of fake news.

How do you explain that?

Former Polish president Alexander Kwasniewski successfully appealed to get Lutsenko pardoned. Alexander Kwasniewski and Hunter Biden have something in common. They were on the Burisma board of directors. Hunter Biden Alexander Kwasniewski and Yuriy Lutsenko were all beholden to Burisma.

You should provide some evidence to support your claims.

Start with your evidence that Shokin provided “everything they had” the British court with documents. If “everything they had” wasn’t sufficient to maintains the case, then it further reflects on the lack of any serious investigation into Burisma.

Last edited:

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.
It's fake news because it is factually incorrect, makes unsupported assertions based on nothing but opinion, and relies on an unsubstantiated anonymous source, jackass.

Nope, not factually incorrect simply because you slobber derp.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

It’s supported by documents

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

I don’t know where this guy comes up with his claims but he’s never substantiated anything and just ignores anything that isn’t aligned with his narrative.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

I don’t know where this guy comes up with his claims but he’s never substantiated anything and just ignores anything that isn’t aligned with his narrative.
He's just a brain-dead sycophant with no ability to defend his position. He simply cries, "fake news," and in his feeble mind, thinks that's sufficient to win an argument.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

:icon_rolleyes:
What documents? Anonymous documents? Anonymous people citing anonymous documents? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The article did not link to any documents or even cite any specific documents.

Why?

Because it's fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

What documents? Anonymous documents? Anonymous people citing anonymous documents? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why?

Because it's fake news.
Fascinating. So where are the documents that back up your claims?

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

Why?

Because it's fake news.
You're full of shit. You claim Shokin gave Britain everything they wanted but the record shows Britain had to close the case because they got no support from Ukraine.

And you claim there's no evidence Shokin was corrupt when there are photos of Ukrainian citizens protesting for him to be removed. And there's the IMF who's also on record for wanting him removed because he was corrupt. And there's our own embassy that wanted him removed because he was corrupt.

And you claim he did nothing illegal, yet you've been shown many, many times the complaints against him weren't for violating statutory laws; but for being too soft on oligarchs. Just as he was with Zlochevsky. After Shokin was removed, the case against Burisma was reopened by his successor and Zlochevsky was fined millions.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

Why?

Because it's fake news.
You're full of shit. You claim Shokin gave Britain everything they wanted but the record shows Britain had to close the case because they got no support from Ukraine.

And you claim there's no evidence Shokin was corrupt when there are photos of Ukrainian citizens protesting for him to be removed. And there's the IMF who's also on record for wanting him removed because he was corrupt. And there's our own embassy that wanted him removed because he was corrupt.

And you claim he did nothing illegal, yet you've been shown many, many times the complaints against him weren't for violating statutory laws; but for being too soft on oligarchs. Just as he was with Zlochevsky. After Shokin was removed, the case against Burisma was reopened by his successor and Zlochevsky was fined millions.
There you go lying your ass off again. All of your stupid claims are lies. You're a fucking idiot. Biden's puppet Lutsenko let Zlochevski off without serving a day in prison.

Shokin did not drop the case as you claimed, you scuzball lying bicthboi. On February 2, 2016 Shokin raided Zlochevsky's mansion and seized everything. The mansion, the land, the Rolls Royce Phantom, everything in the Burisma offices, and the kitchen sink. He seized it all.

Apparently Joe Biden retaliated for the raid on the Zlochevsky mansion by getting Shokin fired and installing a puppet who was beholden to Burisma.

Both Joe Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were Burisma puppets.

Last edited:

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

How do you explain that?

Bullshit.

^
Fake news.

It stands. You're done.

Why?

Because it's fake news.

There you go lying your ass off again. All of your stupid claims are lies. You're a fucking idiot. Biden's puppet Lutsenko let Zlochevski off without serving a day in prison.

Shokin did not drop the case as you claimed, you scuzball lying bicthboi. On February 2, 2016 Shokin raided Zlochevsky's mansion and seized everything. The mansion, the land, the Rolls Royce Phantom, everything in the Burisma offices, and the kitchen sink. He seized it all.

Apparently Joe Biden retaliated for the raid on the Zlochevsky mansion by getting Shokin fired and installing a puppet who was beholden to Burisma.

Both Joe Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were Burisma puppets.
Nice projection, but your post is full of lies.

"There you go lying your ass off again. All of your stupid claims are lies. You're a fucking idiot. Biden's puppet Lutsenko let Zlochevski off without serving a day in prison"

I never said he went to prison. I said Shokin's successor picked up the case and prosecuted Zlochevsky and fined him millions. Something Shokin refused to do.

"Shokin did not drop the case as you claimed, you scuzball lying bicthboi."

That too is a lie as I never said Shokin dropped the case. I said he spent a year not assisting Britain with their case and then he spent the next year not prosecuting Zlochevsky. He left the case dormant, not dropped.

"Both Joe Biden and Yuriy Lutsenko were Burisma puppets."

That too is a lie. In fact, Lutsenko was feeding Giuliani dirt on this matter.

"On February 2, 2016 Shokin raided Zlochevsky's mansion and seized everything."

Another lie. Here's the truth...

GOP tries to connect dots on Biden and Ukraine, but comes up short

The Facts

Zlochevsky had served in top Ukrainian government positions in the country’s energy sector and had transformed himself into one of the country’s richest men. In the process, he has faced years of legal troubles and allegations of corruption, which he has denied. Britain once froze $23 million of his assets, but he was not charged with any crimes and the freeze was eventually lifted.

Zlochevsky was also under scrutiny by Ukrainian prosecutors. On Aug. 5, 2014, the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) initiated case 42014000000000805 regarding “large-scale” illicit enrichment and money laundering allegedly committed by Zlochevsky, according to a timeline provided to Birnbaum by the Anticorruption Action Center (AntAC), a leading anti-corruption group.

After briefly transferring the case to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, on Dec. 29, 2014, the PGO issued a notification of suspicion to Zlochevsky regarding the allegations. AntAC reports that prospects for success were “low from the very beginning” because the statutes for “illicit enrichment” required a high burden of proof to show that assets were proceeds of bribery. (Ukrainian journalists say that making the case briefly a police matter led to the unfreezing of Zlochevsky’s assets in Britain.)

Nevertheless, on Feb. 2, 2015, the Prosecutor General’s Office seized personal property attributed to Zlochevsky but legally owned by his family, including a mansion, a luxury car and plots of land, according to AntAC. The court order was not published, but journalists eventually exposed what had happened later in 2015.

Now here’s where it gets complicated. On Nov. 10, 2015, the Ukrainian parliament adopted a law amending the procedure for asset seizures, requiring higher standards of proof. The law came into force in December, and Zlochevsky appealed the seizure.

In the meantime, that same month, the PGO tried to send its cases to another prosecutorial entity, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), which is funded with U.S. and European aid and received technical support from the FBI. “NABU received tons of files in December 2015, just as their jurisdiction was starting,” said Daria Kaleniuk, the head of AntAC.

(During a December visit to Kyiv, Biden had addressed the Ukrainian parliament and decried the “cancer of corruption” in the country. “The Office of the General Prosecutor desperately needs reform,” he said. During that visit, he also privately urged Poroshenko to fire Shokin.)

“There was a window of a few weeks when Zlochevsky’s lawyers sued to unseize the assets,” Kaleniuk told Birnbaum. “The court unseized the assets in December when the case was in between jurisdictions. The prosecutors didn’t even show up,” because they had no jurisdiction, since the case had been transferred from Shokin’s oversight, in the prosecutor general’s office, to NABU.

So, on Dec. 25, 2015, the seizure was canceled. But the court order was not published until Jan. 27, 2016, and it prompted a public outcry, according to AntAC. So the PGO scrambled to get it reinstated, and the order was published Feb. 4, 2016.

When we asked Graham’s office why he thought there was a raid in February 2016, his office pointed us to a news account of the second court order. The article, however, references property “seized under the previous court ruling.”

In other words, there was largely a technical reinstatement of a court order that already had been in place for at least a year. Matching up the assets listed in the July 2015 report and the February 2016 report, the main difference we see is the inclusion in 2016 of a Rolls-Royce and a trailer, though AntAC reports a luxury car was seized in 2015.

Later in 2016, on Nov. 1, the seizure was canceled after the PGO closed the case, according to AntAC. The case over time had been turned into an investigation of possible tax avoidance, and a Burisma subsidiary paid back taxes.

Forum List

Back