Hunter Biden

Does the Senate have the authority to investigate the employment of a private citizen?
well since theyre doing it it seems so,,,

and based on what I've seen its not just them investigating,,,

GOP chairman cancels Hunter Biden-related subpoena vote

apparently not.
thats just a vote not the investigation,,,and thats not saying he reschedules it again,,,
It’s a vote for a subpoena, which is the only part of the investigation with any power.

It’s a political witch hunt. There’s no other purpose for it. Ironic coming from the party that is fighting House subpoenas for government documents.
as for this subpoena, if you watch the video I just posted its an interview of the guy to be subpoenaed and he clearly says he wants to testify but the dems blocked it,,,
LOLOL

You don't watch your own videos. I asked you earlier about a video you posted and the only thing you could find at issue with it was the title, which is readable without watching the video.

:lmao:

apparently not.
thats just a vote not the investigation,,,and thats not saying he reschedules it again,,,
It’s a vote for a subpoena, which is the only part of the investigation with any power.

It’s a political witch hunt. There’s no other purpose for it. Ironic coming from the party that is fighting House subpoenas for government documents.
as for this subpoena, if you watch the video I just posted its an interview of the guy to be subpoenaed and he clearly says he wants to testify but the dems blocked it,,,
LOLOL

You don't watch your own videos. I asked you earlier about a video you posted and the only thing you could find at issue with it was the title, which is readable without watching the video.

BLESS YOUR HEART,,YOU TRY SO HARD,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

All caps doesn't help ya, troll.

As I said, you didn't watch that video as evidenced by your inability to comment on it.

Now you just posted another video, let's test you and see if you watched that one...?

What's your opinion of it?

:poke:

LOLOL

LOLOL

As I said, you didn't watch that video as evidenced by your inability to comment on it.

Now you just posted another video, let's test you and see if you watched that one...?

Its a secret,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

Its a secret,,,
LOL

Figures.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Its a secret,,,
LOL

Figures.
as long as it causes you to have a hissy fit like this one,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

Its a secret,,,
LOL

Figures.
as long as it causes you to have a hissy fit like this one,,,
LOL

It adorable how you think laughing at you is a hissy fit.

:itsok:

Does the Senate have the authority to investigate the employment of a private citizen?

apparently not.

If he wants to testify, the Dems can not possibly block it. P

apparently not.

I watched the video. The Dems didn’t block him. They can’t. He claims Romney blocked it (kinda) but that’s not consistent with anything reported in the actual media and it’s not consistent with anything that Johnson said.

What Johnson said is that they weren’t going to subpoena Telizhenko due to certain inconsistencies. He doesn’t elaborate much more. Johnson will instead try later to subpoena Blue Star. Now, speculation on my part, but this adds up to me to look like Johnson may be realizing that Telizhrnko isn’t the most reliable and isn’t going to be using him as a primary source.

apparently not.

apparently not.

I watched the video. The Dems didn’t block him. They can’t. He claims Romney blocked it (kinda) but that’s not consistent with anything reported in the actual media and it’s not consistent with anything that Johnson said.

What Johnson said is that they weren’t going to subpoena Telizhenko due to certain inconsistencies. He doesn’t elaborate much more. Johnson will instead try later to subpoena Blue Star. Now, speculation on my part, but this adds up to me to look like Johnson may be realizing that Telizhrnko isn’t the most reliable and isn’t going to be using him as a primary source.

sorry I should have said romney and the democrats,,,meaning they didnt have the votes,,as far as the inconsistencies,, that we can only wait and see

has it ever crossed your mind that they might know more about it than we do and is why they are investigating it???

sorry I should have said romney and the democrats,,,meaning they didnt have the votes,,as far as the inconsistencies,, that we can only wait and see

has it ever crossed your mind that they might know more about it than we do and is why they are investigating it???
Yes. Maybe they do know more about it than we do. Based on available reporting, it would appear that Telizhenko is suspected of spreading Russian disinformation.

Senate Panel Delays Subpoena Vote Over Concerns About Ukraine Witness

The subpoena was not blocked. That’s the claim from Telizhenko, which is false. Romney had indicated he would vote for it. Johnson called it based on the information given to him from the intelligence community.

This isn’t going to end the way you think.

Yes. Maybe they do know more about it than we do. Based on available reporting, it would appear that Telizhenko is suspected of spreading Russian disinformation.

The subpoena was not blocked. That’s the claim from Telizhenko, which is false. Romney had indicated he would vote for it. Johnson called it based on the information given to him from the intelligence community.

so has trump,,,but we see what happened with that,,,

I hope I'm wrong and our VP didnt use his office to enrich his family

but if your wrong he did,,,

but its funny how most of his families wealth came from government business

There’s zero evidence to support any allegation of wrongdoing against Joe Biden and extensive evidence that is exculpatory (which you consistently ignore).

That’s why it’s a witch hunt.

You keep hitching your wagon to sketchy Ukrainians and pumping Russian disinformation.

There’s zero evidence to support any allegation of wrongdoing against Joe Biden and extensive evidence that is exculpatory (which you consistently ignore).

You keep hitching your wagon to sketchy Ukrainians and pumping Russian disinformation.

to say that only means you are either ignorant or are dismissing clear evidence because it goes far beyond just ukraine

to say that only means you are either ignorant or are dismissing clear evidence because it goes far beyond just ukraine

It’s a discussion about Ukraine, one which you have attempted to deflect from, when it’s been convenient.

I’ve been extremely well informed on the issue. So far I’ve done a lot more educating of you than vice versa. Your “clear evidence” is often highly misleading, uncorroborated allegations from questionable sources, Russian disinformation, or just invented (still waiting for you to provide any details of a source claiming to corroborate Shokin’s investigation into money laundering).

None of your “clear evidence” stands up to even the slightest scrutiny.

Even before the investigation is complete? Wow! Aren't you special.

There’s been so much investigation into this already, mostly as a result of the Congressional hearings. It’s so laughably false.

It’s a discussion about Ukraine, one which you have attempted to deflect from, when it’s been convenient.

I’ve been extremely well informed on the issue. So far I’ve done a lot more educating of you than vice versa. Your “clear evidence” is often highly misleading, uncorroborated allegations from questionable sources, Russian disinformation, or just invented (still waiting for you to provide any details of a source claiming to corroborate Shokin’s investigation into money laundering).

maybe you need to check the title of the thread AGAIN,,,

its about hunter and he goes FARRRRRRRR beyond just ukraine,,,

one of my biggest reasons for thinking something isnt kosher is the constant resistance to it from mindless drones like you,,
if its just a witch hunt then what are you worried about if theres nothing to find???

There’s been so much investigation into this already, mostly as a result of the Congressional hearings. It’s so laughably false.

thanks for your opinion,,,

maybe you need to check the title of the thread AGAIN,,,

its about hunter and he goes FARRRRRRRR beyond just ukraine,,,

one of my biggest reasons for thinking something isnt kosher is the constant resistance to it from mindless drones like you,,
if its just a witch hunt then what are you worried about if theres nothing to find???

I resist bullshit narratives built on lies. That’s what this has been all along. It’s the mindless drones that have been pushing this narrative.

They post videos with fundamental factual errors that they didn’t notice or didn’t care to look up. They don’t worry about the reliability of their sources. They use anything that fits the preconceived narrative. They ignore (this is fundamental) any contradictory information.

Which is how people like Shokin become the victim in all this.

Forum List

Back