Hunter Biden

Good thing the Biden's weren't involved with that.
got any proof of that???

Sorry to dash your deepest hopes and desires...

Special anti-corruption prosecutor Nazar Kholodnytsky ruled out involvement by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, Hunter.​

got any proof of that???

Special anti-corruption prosecutor Nazar Kholodnytsky ruled out involvement by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden or his son, Hunter.​
thats someones opinion not proof,,,

got any proof of that???

He's not just "someone." He's a special anti-corruption prosecutor and the one who was offered the bribe.

Of course, you could just read your own article and show how the Biden's are implicated. Especially since neither Biden is involved with Ukraine or Burisma at this time.

Oh, wait ... no, you can't. Even your article doesn't implicate the Bidens. What a pity you didn't read it or understand it.

got any proof of that???

He's not just "someone." He's a special anti-corruption prosecutor and the one who was offered the bribe.

Of course, you could just read your own article and show how the Biden's are implicated. Especially since neither Biden is involved with Ukraine or Burisma at this time.

Oh, wait ... no, you can't. Even your article doesn't implicate the Bidens. What a pity you didn't read it or understand it.
how can you be sure???

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
I see nothing to refute it. Not even your article. What else ya got?

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
you started talking to me,,,

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
LOL

I replied to your post. Obviously, you got nothing on Hunter Biden like you thought you did. :mm:

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
LOL

I replied to your post. Obviously, you got nothing on Hunter Biden like you thought you did. :mm:
I never said I had anything on him,,,

I just posted information that may or may not be connected to the biden corruption family,,,

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
LOL

I just posted information that may or may not be connected to the biden corruption family,,,
Sure ya did. You posted an article about corruption in Ukraine in the Hunter Biden thread. If it wasn't meant to be about Hunter Biden, you would have created a new thread for it, relevant to that topic. You also wouldn't have challenged me to show Hunter Biden wasn't involved.

If you can't understand your own posts, how do you expect other to?

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
LOL

Sure ya did. You posted an article about corruption in Ukraine in the Hunter Biden thread. If it wasn't meant to be about Hunter Biden, you would have created a new thread for it, relevant to that topic. You also wouldn't have challenged me to show Hunter Biden wasn't involved.

thanks for your opinion,,,

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
LOL

No worries. I understand you're obsessed with Hunter Biden and will post anything about him, or even not about him though you think it's about him, like you just did, because you're too mentally lazy to read your own articles you post.

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
LOL

No worries. I understand you're obsessed with Hunter Biden and will post anything about him, or even not about him though you think it's about him, like you just did, because you're too mentally lazy to read your own articles you post.
when???

got any proof of that???

how can you be sure???
LOL

when???

To the Editor:

Have you all seen the latest release from “Judicial Watch,” vis-a-vis Hunter Biden’s flights on Air Force 1 and 2 during just five of the eight years of Joe Biden’s vice presidential term?
You know Ukraine and China, right? But, Hunter flew on private business 411 times to 29 countries – a trip every five days during this five-year period. With full U.S. Secret Service protection. One needs to wonder what really went on.

Gio Linh
Village of Virginia Trace

Forum List

Back