Hunter Biden Asks Court to Stop Love Child From Taking His Sullied Surname

Hunter Biden is just a walking bag of shit.

Who knew….after he was fucking his brothers widow.

What a sick motherfucker.

1673925114415.jpeg
58026611-10821371-Hunter_has_never_met_Navy_the_fourth_of_his_five_children_and_wo-a-30_1663169389078.jpg
58654585-10882957-Roberts_claims_her_ex_punched_a_dent_in_her_car_slashed_the_wire-a-41_1654447557760.jpg

At least Trump takes care of his own. The Biden's are pieces of shit, to deny their grandaughter.
They oughta be ashamed of themselves for hating on their own blood. Well, what did the Democrats think they were getting into with Biden making extortion money off of countries receiving Congress-controlled Foreign Aid Packages. They made a lot of money off of Biden's threats using his high offices of Senator and Vice-President, not to mention transporting a billion dollars in cash from the Ukraine on Air Force Two. The Bidens don't give a hoot about Hunter and his extended family members. Joe Biden is aledged to have this little granddaughter banished from all family gatherings--Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Paddy's Day, the Fourth of July.... etc. Why would we ever allow a creepola like Joe Biden in the Oval Office? He's real high and mighty when it comes to putting down an innocent four-year-old child who is his blood granddaughter whether he likes it or not. Cripes, he's a creep!

View attachment 748184
58026611-10821371-Hunter_has_never_met_Navy_the_fourth_of_his_five_children_and_wo-a-30_1663169389078.jpg
58654585-10882957-Roberts_claims_her_ex_punched_a_dent_in_her_car_slashed_the_wire-a-41_1654447557760.jpg

They oughta be ashamed of themselves for hating on their own blood. Well, what did the Democrats think they were getting into with Biden making extortion money off of countries receiving Congress-controlled Foreign Aid Packages. They made a lot of money off of Biden's threats using his high offices of Senator and Vice-President, not to mention transporting a billion dollars in cash from the Ukraine on Air Force Two. The Bidens don't give a hoot about Hunter and his extended family members. Joe Biden is aledged to have this little granddaughter banished from all family gatherings--Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Paddy's Day, the Fourth of July.... etc. Why would we ever allow a creepola like Joe Biden in the Oval Office? He's real high and mighty when it comes to putting down an innocent four-year-old child who is his blood granddaughter whether he likes it or not. Cripes, he's a creep!

Wait until she's about 12.... pervert Grandpa will get interested. Maybe a Christmas Eve shower

Wait until she's about 12.... pervert Grandpa will get interested. Maybe a Christmas Eve shower
I don't know, SassyIrishLass, Joe Biden has third stage dementia, and he may not be around when his granddaughter is eight years older. I really feel sorry for that little cute girl. I'm sorry her own grandpa is so evil toward such an innocent little being. It's beyond every pale there is in this world. :(

I don't know, SassyIrishLass, Joe Biden has third stage dementia, and he may not be around when his granddaughter is eight years older. I really feel sorry for that little cute girl. I'm sorry her own grandpa is so evil toward such an innocent little being. It's beyond every pale there is in this world. :(

It's how leftists view children. Ignore them, change them or abuse them

Forum List

Back