Hungarian's the big dream : "Tesla car made in Hungary"

Maggdy

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2015
TX.
Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA): Hungary Vying For EV Manufacturing Plant?

"According to Portfolio.hu, the Hungarian Foreign Minister, Péter Szijjártó, reportedly said that the government is taking measures to bring Tesla to the country, as it wants to ensure the local automobile sector continues expanding.

The minister believes that if Schengen Area, an area of 26 European economies that have eradicated any kind of border control at their internal borders, fails to sustain itself and collapses, then the continent’s economy and industries, particularly automotive, will suffer. The fall of the Schengen Area could harm rest of Europe, which would lose its competitiveness.

Other local publications state that Hungarian diplomats had been seeking to establish relationship with the global innovative carmakers and it has learnt what when Tesla would require to expand its global presence." Source: Tesla Motors Inc (TSLA): Hungary Vying For EV Manufacturing Plant
1457466543-30914---Tesla-Motors-Inc-(TSLA)-Hungary-Endeavors-For-EV-Manufacturing-Plant(1).jpg

Personal note: I'm sorry, I do not know whether that's true or not true, because I do not like the portfolio.hu website and from the official sites of the government has no such news.
I welcome the Tesla car. :)

Not like lettin' the horse find it's way home inna buggy...
icon_wink.gif

US Asks Tesla for Autopilot Data in Crash Probe
July 12, 2016 - U.S. federal safety investigators have asked electric car manufacturer Tesla Motors for details of its vaunted Autopilot system, in the aftermath of a fatal car crash earlier this year that occurred while the system was in use.
In a letter made public Tuesday, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration also requested data on all crashes linked to Autopilot failure in Tesla cars that have occurred since the system was unveiled last year. And it asks for information on what modifications to the system can be expected in the coming months.

132F87D3-E068-44A8-9025-B36E4344F85C_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy3_cw0.jpg

A display inside a Tesla Model 90D during a demonstration of self-driving car technology on Capitol Hill in Washington​

The safety agency is probing a May 7 crash in the southeastern state of Florida that killed a 40-year-old occupant when Autopilot equipment failed to distinguish the white siding on a tractor-trailer from a brightly lit sky. As a result, the car did not automatically brake. Instead, it crashed into the much larger vehicle as the truck crossed its path.

US Asks Tesla for Autopilot Data in Crash Probe

Forum List

Back