Hungarian gangster George Soros gives Hillary $8 million

This is why Sanders / Trump are doing well... People can see through that crap..
Sanders and Hillary were vying for this man's money...and to do his bidding just like Obama did.

Seems Hillary got the "gay marriage down your throats...next stop forced gay adoption, wedding cakes, photos and more Kim Davis jailings!" nod over Sanders...

On the other side...the Koch brothers backed Bush, a woman, mexican, canadian, ect. and are going to lose their shirts..
Makes me laugh...
dang, you're going to compare the American Koch Bro's to Soros. LOL sheesh.

$$$$$ yes..they both have fucked up the country with their gangster money.

Ahhh heck to cry like widdo babies over this? Our whole system is predicated by huge money and both sides are guilty. The working class don't stand a chance which is why I support class warfare in American elections.
Yes, because a nation torn internally with civil strife has an excellent prognosis while it's economy is in peril. History books have always had a happy ending for any nation so inclined..

"in it for me"...Aptly chosen name. However, you didn't pave the roads you drive on so, welcome to the society you depend on every day.. Eventually you'll learn that you have to be part of society, not destroy it. Unless you're good at driving a horse and buggy over rutted roads? But even then I'll wager you wouldn't know how to build a phaeton if your life depended on it..or break a horse...or tan leather and use a blade (that you also wouldn't know how to make) to draw a harness out of the hide and fasten it together.

Soros fancies himself a king. King George. I think we knew how to handle "King Georges" from our past. We should pay as much homage to his agenda today as we did over 200 years ago..

Ahhh heck to cry like widdo babies over this? Our whole system is predicated by huge money and both sides are guilty. The working class don't stand a chance which is why I support class warfare in American elections.

An alternative is to go by the constitution and return to states rights. The federal govt is meant to be very weak - weaker than any individual state. You don't need a fortune to become a state senator like you do to become a federal senator.

Forum List

Back