Hundreds of thousands of residents defying gun restrictions.

I'm glad I live down south where at least the state govt won't come after my guns. The feds are my concern for now. How do yall stand to live in those communist states? Registration has resulted in confiscation in Great Britian, Australia, Germany and it will be the same here. Don't register a damn thing.

Anyone who thinks that the ultimate goal of the left isn't total disarming of the citizens, is an idiot.

the ar is a very popular firearm

sales across the country went through the roof

as well as home builts

no one knows for sure but it considered

that those the registered their firearms and or magazines

is less then 15 percent that are out there

i would say 500 thousand is a low ball number

personally i am glad the state can not get a handle

on the actual number left unaccounted for

I guarantee you there are not 500,000 "assault" weapons in just Connecticut.

you have no way of knowing

i bet there are many more then that

An assault rifle is a select-fire weapon chambering an intermediate charged cartridge capable of fully automatic operation.

So no, there are likely very few assault rifles in Connecticut.

I'm glad I live down south where at least the state govt won't come after my guns. The feds are my concern for now. How do yall stand to live in those communist states? Registration has resulted in confiscation in Great Britian, Australia, Germany and it will be the same here. Don't register a damn thing.

No state may 'come after' anyone's guns, the notion is inane nonsense. The same applies to the Federal government, where your 'concern' is ridiculous and unwarranted.

The United States is not Great Britain, Australia, or Germany; in the United States 'confiscation' is prohibited by the 5th Amendment absent due process and just compensation, so your moronic comparison fails as a fallacy.

Indeed, your ignorance and stupidity pose a greater threat to the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any of your perceived 'gun grabbers.'

Anyone who thinks that the ultimate goal of the left isn't total disarming of the citizens, is an idiot.

the registration of firearms law only pertains to legal citizens

criminals are exempt from registration laws

No state may 'come after' anyone's guns, the notion is inane nonsense. The same applies to the Federal government, where your 'concern' is ridiculous and unwarranted.

The United States is not Great Britain, Australia, or Germany; in the United States 'confiscation' is prohibited by the 5th Amendment absent due process and just compensation, so your moronic comparison fails as a fallacy.

Indeed, your ignorance and stupidity pose a greater threat to the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any of your perceived 'gun grabbers.'
Ok lets see what we got here. Hmm "moronic"...."ignorance and stupidity"...sound like personal attacks to me. You started it so take them and shove them up your elitist ass! What makes us so different than the countries I mentioned? Oh and if the Second Amendment can be discarded why not the Fith? Hell the First is pretty much gone in a round about way due to political correctness. Oh the Fourth Amendment is pretty much gone so why not the Second?

But it is the law nonetheless, and currently Constitutional, until an appeals court, or the final appellate court, the Supreme Court, rules otherwise.

It's called Nullification.

One needn't wait for a court to make a declaration.

If everyone -- law enforcement, courts, citizens -- if everyone ignores the registration law, or refuses to enforce it, it no longer has the force of law, & it becomes totally impotent.

It's been this way for hundreds of years, & the principle has long established itself in legal precedent.

Police refused to arrest; Courts refused to charge; Juries refused to convict.........

We the people are the source of all authority in government, not the other way around.

".... The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Shall not be infringed, doesn't have any room for sometimes.

Want to change that?

Then pass a new Constitutional Amendment removing the Second Amendment as prescribed in the Constitution, then chart the law the way you & yours want it.

Until then, The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed...........Perioid

Last edited:

Forum List

Back