Hundreds of Starbucks drinks are being recalled in 7 U.S. states

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Starbucks Vanilla Espresso Triple Shot beverage pulled in 7 states...now it's personal!

Who couldn't have seen this coming?

The unionized coffee restaurant chain is just following other unionized outfits like Ford which was had numerous recalls over the ages.

But this sounds sort of pointless. Most people consume their restaurant made coffee immediately, and don't save it.

I went to a Starbucks once. It back in 2005 when I lived in Dallas. I met online some girl who immigrated here from Russia, and was trying to hook up with her for some hot sex. She wanted to meet at a Starbucks in Dallas, so we did. She kinda got pissed after I asked her to pay for her own coffee, and I never heard from her again. It didn't matter, because she was sorta vain, awkward, and uncomfortable in her American skin.

Guess that means I'm a "Russian asset" or something.

I went to a Starbucks once. It back in 2005 when I lived in Dallas. I met online some girl who immigrated here from Russia, and was trying to hook up with her for some hot sex. She wanted to meet at a Starbucks in Dallas, so we did. She kinda got pissed after I asked her to pay for her own coffee, and I never heard from her again. It didn't matter, because she was sorta vain, awkward, and uncomfortable in her American skin.

Guess that means I'm a "Russian asset" or something.
You gave up the prospect of free hot sex to save $5 on a coffee? Not good thinking there, my man!

Forum List

Back