Hundreds of mail-in ballot applications are being rejected under Texas’ new voting rules

Leftist puke bucket. Sorry. Not sorry.
Folks, this is exhibit A right here, why the Right cannot formulate a coherent, intelligent argument for these 400 voter suppression bills and these hundreds of poll closings in minority areas. Look at the gobbly goo responses to this topic. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: These folks are pitiful. They have no argument. "Voter fraud" my ass. Yea, they got their asses kicked and they lost. But they have no argument, or justification for these restrictive laws, just because they got their asses kicked.

They don't want these folks voting.

Folks who can't fill out forms?

Yes, I prefer they don't vote either.

6108-05867320en_Masterfile.jpg

Folks, this is exhibit A right here, why the Right cannot formulate a coherent, intelligent argument for these 400 voter suppression bills and these hundreds of poll closings in minority areas. Look at the gobbly goo responses to this topic. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: These folks are pitiful. They have no argument. "Voter fraud" my ass. Yea, they got their asses kicked and they lost. But they have no argument, or justification for these restrictive laws, just because they got their asses kicked.
Your "source" lies.

I'm not surprised that you don't realize this and obviously don't care. You're a moral black hole. Any question of ethics simply falls in and never again sees the light of day.

Yep, as we figured. You can't argue this down. I knew you were a loser from the start. What an idiotic response. Do you have any idea how weak and stupid your response is? DAmn!
I've seen a picture of you. You're ugly.

Your "source" lies.

I'm not surprised that you don't realize this and obviously don't care. You're a moral black hole. Any question of ethics simply falls in and never again sees the light of day.
"My source lies" is not an argument of substance. Prove "my source lies" coward. Your argument is cemented in nonsense. Why? Because it comes from you. And who are you? :laughing0301: Don't you have any idea how your own feelings and emotions, used as an argument, are useless? Do you not know that? Shouting to the roof tops without proof of something, is worth shit. Get a goddamn clue. Stop posting stupid shit.

"My source lies" is not an argument of substance. Prove "my source lies" coward. Your argument is cemented in nonsense. Why? Because it comes from you. And who are you? :laughing0301: Don't you have any idea how your own feelings and emotions, used as an argument, are useless? Do you not know that? Shouting to the roof tops without proof of something, is worth shit. Get a goddamn clue. Stop posting stupid shit.
Not only are you ugly, everyone who knows you says you smell bad. I talked to them.

But I'd still like for you to come over and play, my yappy little chihuahua.

1642720884679.png

I've seen a picture of you. You're ugly.
Good! My shoes are ugly too. Now, can you produce documentation proving my source is lying? No, you can't. You would have already done it. You are a weakling, and you lost this debate. Now move along. You're boring.

Good! My shoes are ugly too. Now, can you produce documentation proving my source is lying? No, you can't. You would have already done it. You are a weakling, and you lost this debate. Now move along. You're boring.
I'd rather be boring than being a yappy little chihuahua.

Not only are you ugly, everyone who knows you says you smell bad. I talked to them.
Getting so more stupid shit in there eh? Getting your ass kicked eh?

Here's your problem, you can't hang with real debate. You're good for hit and run jobs that always have a picture of a big dump in front of them, telling us all you are just here to troll. You come here as a bull shitter, not as a debater. If you had intelligent arguing points, you would have ruined mine. You failed, so now I'm ugly. LOL! Wow! Maybe there is hope for you after all. You did get one thing right. Now, haul ass. Don't you have another hit and run thread you need to troll on?

Republican state lawmakers wrote the new ID requirements into sweeping legislation, known as Senate Bill 1, that further restricted the state’s voting process and narrowed local control of elections. Joining a broader legislative push to ratchet up voting rules across the country, Texas Republicans billed the proposals contained in SB 1 as an effort to safeguard elections from fraud, despite no evidence that it occurs on a widespread scale. This is where the rubber meets the road from the article of the OP. There was no election fraud in the last presidential election, but Republicans are going to make it harder to vote anyway, by changing rules, that never needed changing. You don't want people voting. We get it.

Remember the days when all Republicans whined about was picture ID? LOL! Not any more. And if these schemes don't curtail the vote, they'll put in more restrictive means to vote.

You talk about victim card, this is the real victim card. The Democrats are victims because they won, and you and your cry baby rules want to punish winning.

Texas has been affecting the vote long before SB1. And this is a case of "All or Nothing". Had the dems said, "Okay, we can work with that but not these other things" maybe a bit of compromise would have happened. But, NO, both sides are going for all or nothing thinking that they will end up victorious.

Now about Voter ID. In order to qualify as a legal voter Texas will require one of these
SB1
The registrar shall deliver to each registered voter whosename appears on the list a written notice requiring the voter tosubmit to the registrar proof of United States citizenship in theform of a certified copy of the voter ’s birth certificate, UnitedStates passport, or certificate of naturalization or any other formprescribed by the secretary of state. The notice shall be deliveredby forwardable mail to the mailing address on the voter ’sregistration application

In Colorado, we still require some form of ID to register to vote. It's a little looser than Texas but not by much. In Texas, once the ID has been done, the Voter can use the last 4 or their SSN to make changes through the mail. Just like we have in Colorado. Once the initial registration is done you need to give the ID number of whatever you used to register and the Registrar will be able to determine if the ID matches the signature.

Once again, you lefties have jumped on something that isn't death defying and left the real wrong to be ignored.

When was voter ID an issue anyway? Answer, it's not. And for Democrats it's not. But closing 1200 polling locations in minority areas by Republicans is an issue for ID, because it renders ID useless. Understand?

Then start a new thread on this.

Getting so more stupid shit in there eh? Getting your ass kicked eh?

Here's your problem, you can't hang with real debate. You're good for hit and run jobs that always have a picture of a big dump in front of them, telling us all you are just here to troll. You come here as a bull shitter, not as a debater. If you had intelligent arguing points, you would have ruined mine. You failed, so now I'm ugly. LOL! Wow! Maybe there is hope for you after all. You did get one thing right. Now, haul ass. Don't you have another hit and run thread you need to troll on?
Come on over and play, my little chihuahua.

1642721379534.png

Then start a new thread on this.
Why? It speaks directly to the issue. In order for the ID to be a valid part of these new Texas voter restrictions, voters need the place to use them. Otherwise, this whole debate is pointless. These Texas voter suppression laws requiring ID and S.S. are worth nothing, if the place to use them is no longer there.

Think about this for a minute. Hundreds of polling places closed down in minority areas, and now Texas Republicans are demanding ID and S.S. numbers, for what? To try and vote in a place that no longer exists? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: I'm not against ID and S.S., but if there isn't a place to use it, like, wtf is the point? Texas has reduced its voting populations down to centers that cater to Republicans. The ID and S.S. scheme is a facade.

Forum List

Back