Hundreds of mail-in ballot applications are being rejected under Texas’ new voting rules

Read your SS card. It is not to be used as ID. Also, there is no requirement that a person have a social security number unless they are working or being claimed for tax purposes. Are you out of elementary school yet?
Your SS card along with your State ID are required for many things in life now, and it is amazing how many people do not know how many times you have to use both…

Do you drive?

Do you have a Bank Account?

Do you rent?

Find out the requirements and discover what documents you must provide for all those things and realize no one complains about it but complain when it come to voting for some damn reason!

Your SS card along with your State ID are required for many things in life now, and it is amazing how many people do not know how many times you have to use both…

Do you drive?

Do you have a Bank Account?

Do you rent?

Find out the requirements and discover what documents you must provide for all those things and realize no one complains about it but complain when it come to voting for some damn reason!
While I agree that many things necessary to your life ASK for a SS#, most of them have ways to circumvent that. Drivers license is one. Most states do ask but have ways around it as there is no requirement to have a SS account. Banking and transactions that have financial implications are some for obvious reasons--taxation being the driving force. I did a quick search regarding driver licenses and SS# and these are the results I've found. Is a social security number required to obtain a drivers license, Norton Safe Search

I don't see a real problem on this one. Every citizen will have a Social Security Number. And if the last 4 of that number is required to go on the ballot request them it's not a really big thing. If the state or county doesn't find that on the ballot request, common sense says that they must inform the potential voter of this so the voter can correct it. I don't find this out of the ordinary.

Wow, not I am going to go being accused of being a flaming Liberal to a Raving Conservative.
Yea, but they didn't have to do that before. Why weren't letters sent out warning them? I see a massive problem with this, manufactured on purpose.

Yea, but they didn't have to do that before. Why weren't letters sent out warning them? I see a massive problem with this, manufactured on purpose.
Required Personal Information: You MUST provide one of the following numbers: Texas Driver’s License Number, Texas Personal Identification Number or Election Identification Certificate Number (NOT your VUID#). If you do not have one of the above mentioned numbers, you must provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. If you have not been issued any of the required numbers, check the box that says that you have not been issued one of the required numbers. If you have been issued one of the required numbers, but it is not associated with your voter registration record, please contact your local registrar to inquire about how to add one of the required numbers to your voter registration record.

https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/forms/5-15f.pdf

Easy peasy and from what I can see there's no real difference from Virginia's requirements.

Oh and I'm old but it took me all of ten seconds to find out what the requirements were from another state.

And no, I don't give a fuck if some dullard in Harris County, TX can figure it out or not. If they are that fuckin' stupid they should not be voting anyway.....Of course I know the libtards like em' stupid. ;)

At some point, you have to fight a battle that you have some kind of symbolic to win. This ain't it. And you complain when the fringe other side gaslights.

Required Personal Information: You MUST provide one of the following numbers: Texas Driver’s License Number, Texas Personal Identification Number or Election Identification Certificate Number (NOT your VUID#). If you do not have one of the above mentioned numbers, you must provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. If you have not been issued any of the required numbers, check the box that says that you have not been issued one of the required numbers. If you have been issued one of the required numbers, but it is not associated with your voter registration record, please contact your local registrar to inquire about how to add one of the required numbers to your voter registration record.

https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/forms/5-15f.pdf

Easy peasy and from what I can see there's no real difference from Virginia's requirements.

Oh and I'm old but it took me all of ten seconds to find out what the requirements were from another state.

And no, I don't give a fuck if some dullard in Harris County, TX can figure it out or not. If they are that fuckin' stupid they should not be voting anyway.....Of course I know the libtards like em' stupid. ;)
It was never about figuring it out. The state never let them know. Again, I stress, "ON PURPOSE."

At some point, you have to fight a battle that you have some kind of symbolic to win. This ain't it. And you complain when the fringe other side gaslights.
That argument has no relationship with logic or right and wrong. Not letting these people know ahead of time was wrong and dishonest. That's a given.

Let me tell you a little bed time story. Republicans have been building up to this years ago; They want the white Republican minority to vote. Why? Because some of them are the Oligarchy. They need to control the money, power, the black, browns, Asians, Gays, and working class poor whites. Without that stranglehold, they lose the power and money. Once they lose that power, the majority of the country would again have a voice. And they will incite their base if need be to to take away that voice.

That argument has no relationship with logic or right and wrong. Not letting these people know ahead of time was wrong and dishonest. That's a given.

Let me tell you a little bed time story. Republicans have been building up to this years ago; They want the white Republican minority to vote. Why? Because some of them are the Oligarchy. They need to control the money, power, the black, browns, Asians, Gays, and working class poor whites. Without that stranglehold, they lose the power and money. Once they lose that power, the majority of the country would again have a voice. And they will incite their base if need be to to take away that voice.

So they learn by reading the instructions already included. And then they are given another chance when the request is sent back with the proper reasons given. Everyone that is eligible to vote has a SSN. If not, they need to go get one. And all they have to do is put the last 4 of the SSN on the ballot request.

Now, how about fighting the battles of the closing down the voting booths in the poorer section of towns. Or reducing the voting hours. Those should keep you busy without you trying to go after something that your dogs won't hunt.

Everyone that is eligible to vote has a SSN.
They are not required to have a SS#.
You MUST provide one of the following numbers: Texas Driver’s License Number, Texas Personal Identification Number or Election Identification Certificate Number (NOT your VUID#). If you do not have one of the above mentioned numbers, you must provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.

So they learn by reading the instructions already included. And then they are given another chance when the request is sent back with the proper reasons given. Everyone that is eligible to vote has a SSN. If not, they need to go get one. And all they have to do is put the last 4 of the SSN on the ballot request.

Now, how about fighting the battles of the closing down the voting booths in the poorer section of towns. Or reducing the voting hours. Those should keep you busy without you trying to go after something that your dogs won't hunt.
The whiners know all that, they are just being obtuse.....That said if their dogs want to chase that squirrel then I say let tem have at it. ;)

The whiners know all that, they are just being obtuse.....That said if their dogs want to chase that squirrel then I say let tem have at it. ;)

Hate to break it to you, I don't have a problem with the ID on remote voting. But, at my age and health, I can't stand in a voting line for more than a few minutes.

There are two ways to correct that. One is to increase the voting places and have a very liberal number of hours and early voting. Those two have not been addressed by a high court yet but they will be.

DB9AEE24-A6DC-4AF6-B1EE-5EEDDB760A3A_1_201_a.jpeg

Again, what is wrong with this plan?

208 is not hundreds. And I agree, that is the reason then they should be rejected with a letter of rejection explaining why. But what it doesn't say is the total number. Is that in the hundreds, in the thousands or the hundreds of thousands. Doesn't sound like there is a problem here. Please get your victim card validated and put it back in your wallet.
Vote counting 208 is hundreds, you moron! It's two hundred and change!

What a fucking ignorant piece of shit you turned out to be! I bet your parents are really proud!

Last edited:

I don't like stupid people. Stupid people make bad decision and should not have a say in how the nation is run because well they make it stupid mob rule. With corrupt pols bringing in stupid people around the world to vote.

Criminals make bad life decisions for themselves and others---they should never vote.
People who can't handle basics like getting an ID----are just stupid or illegal and should not vote.

Forum List

Back