Hundreds of conservatives gather for squash Amash rally outside his office in Michigan

He obviously lied to get elected because he is not the man he was during the campaign...it will be fun to watch him crash and burn....Trump didn't even have time to make up a name for him...he is self destructing that fast....

I think it is fucking hilarious what you people do one of your own who suddenly develops a little integrity and actually says what they think. How many others think your emperor is dirtbag but lack the balls to say anything? Cowards all.

I think it is fucking hilarious what you people do one of your own who suddenly develops a little integrity and actually says what they think. How many others think your emperor is dirtbag but lack the balls to say anything? Cowards all.
Every politician and former politician living today dreams about such loyalty....you dems are soooooooooooooooooooooooo screwed....

Just look at the people coming out to defend President Trump....the dems and the news media had better take notice....people do not do this for politicians.....until now.....this tells me that 2020 will be a landslide....
This tells me that Trumpbots are authoritarian idiots. At the convention are you people going to do like Stalin used to and execute the first one to stop applauding?

Every politician and former politician living today dreams about such loyalty....you dems are soooooooooooooooooooooooo screwed....
Loyalty is worthless if it is compulsory.

Amash has a distinguished conservative record, why would conservatives oppose him?

Just because he thinks nobody is above the law?
Every member of the GOP says he never voted with them....that he was a cog in the wheel so they just ignored him for the most part.....even the GOP anti Trumpers didn't like or trust him....

Yeah you are right they were ordered to show up....Buuuuuaaaahahahahahaha....

Why is it that "integrity" is a trait exhibited only by those who attack conservative Republicans and their ideals?

Isn’t Ilhan Omar the towel head anti-Semite Muslim from there?

Someone organized this stunt but that is not what I was talking about. You people are punishing this man for his lack of loyalty to a man he clearly thinks is not worth his loyalty. This thing sends a clear message to anyone else that unquestioning loyalty is a requirement to be a republican politician. Congratulations you are officially an authoritarian party.

Someone organized this stunt but that is not what I was talking about. You people are punishing this man for his lack of loyalty to a man he clearly thinks is not worth his loyalty. This thing sends a clear message to anyone else that unquestioning loyalty is a requirement to be a republican politician. Congratulations you are officially an authoritarian party.
Amash puts his principles above party. We need more like him.

Forum List

Back