Hundreds of animals drop dead in China after being poisoned by virus disinfectant

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
I'd heard the report of animals dying everywhere there but now it makes sense as to why.

I'd heard the report of animals dying everywhere there but now it makes sense as to why.
Eating Clorox is never a good idea. Not a very impressive number of animals have died, though, have they?. 135? Maybe the disinfectant got spread too thickly there.
Poor people in China. I hope good news on this damned thing starts coming soon.

• Banned
upload_2020-2-23_9-22-42.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

More UPDATES on this today......

Using that level of killing agents to stop their virus in the air and in the sewers tells you how viable a weapon has been created. This is one bad ass bug!

Just imagine if this were to take hold in San Diego where public urination and defecation is allowed.. the fire would be devastating and paralyzing as this bug lives in untreated sewage for weeks...

Using that level of killing agents to stop their virus in the air and in the sewers tells you how viable a weapon has been created. This is one bad ass bug!

Just imagine if this were to take hold in San Diego where public urination and defecation is allowed.. the fire would be devastating and paralyzing as this bug lives in untreated sewage for weeks...
Its spreading pretty fast and no telling about the countries without the capability to test or are that are not reporting it.

• Banned

Its spreading pretty fast and no telling about the countries without the capability to test or are that are not reporting it.

It's hysterical to see how many IDIOTS think this is a joke --- lmfao they do not get the severity of DEEP STATE.

I was reading today on a CBN blog that the virus is acting like a rolling cloud and it is following the jet stream. Some of the folks think the virus can live for about a week in the air or can go dormant until it falls with rain and reactivates... I have a whole lot of questions about this virus that all point to man made. Several cities out side china are now experiencing infections with no known contacts with infected persons... This thing is scary as hell. The WHO and the CDC are not sharing very much information with the public.

• Banned

I was reading today on a CBN blog that the virus is acting like a rolling cloud and it is following the jet stream. Some of the folks think the virus can live for about a week in the air or can go dormant until it falls with rain and reactivates... I have a whole lot of questions about this virus that all point to man made. Several cities out side china are now experiencing infections with no known contacts with infected persons... This thing is scary as hell. The WHO and the CDC are not sharing very much information with the public.

They already have 7 cases of it in Washington state I beieve.

Those cases have contact trails. The 3 cities in Japan do not at the moment.

I've been checking pubmed for everything possible that may inhibit cov but also hiv. We have most of those herbals already on hand and I ordered what we didn't have.
The only way they will get this shut down is to lock down every bit of travel and people stay home for several months. I don't see that happening until there are mass graves.

Forum List

Back