Hundreds in NJ Receive Ballots With No Republican Names

Karen Gardner is a lifetime Republican member and president of the Bernardsville Municipal Republican Committee. Gardner was perplexed on getting her mail-in ballot for the primary; she did not expect to find a Democrat-only selection in the envelope.

Gardner noted, “The slate of candidates was all Democrat from Joe Biden down to dogcatcher, but on the upper right it clearly stated it was a Republican ballot and it had my name and correct information on the return envelope.”

BJ's Pullquote

The mistake occurred with the printing company Reliance Graphics, Inc., which sent out the ballots in Somerset County. The county clerk’s office usually prepares the ballots itself but outsourced the job to Reliance this year because of Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order that every elector will obtain a vote-by-mail ballot for the postponed primary election on July 7.

BJ -

Trial Balloon?
One thing is for sure - If the Dems actually steal the elections away from the people -
The people are not going to sit in the street and scream at the sky.
Another example of "printer fraud", it's rampant but goes unreported.

Karen Gardner is a lifetime Republican member and president of the Bernardsville Municipal Republican Committee. Gardner was perplexed on getting her mail-in ballot for the primary; she did not expect to find a Democrat-only selection in the envelope.

Gardner noted, “The slate of candidates was all Democrat from Joe Biden down to dogcatcher, but on the upper right it clearly stated it was a Republican ballot and it had my name and correct information on the return envelope.”

BJ's Pullquote

The mistake occurred with the printing company Reliance Graphics, Inc., which sent out the ballots in Somerset County. The county clerk’s office usually prepares the ballots itself but outsourced the job to Reliance this year because of Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order that every elector will obtain a vote-by-mail ballot for the postponed primary election on July 7.

BJ -

Trial Balloon?
One thing is for sure - If the Dems actually steal the elections away from the people -
Another example of "printer fraud", it's rampant but goes unreported.

I wouldn't expect Democrats to leave any form of fraud underutilized.

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?

Joe Biden was on their recent primary ballot?

New Jersey is a closed primary state and just like here in Florida for the primary you only receive a ballot with your party candidates. Either a big mistake or these people were really registered as dems.

How was it cheating? Mistake? If people can't read and vote then they don't need to be voters.

Last edited:

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?

Joe Biden was on their recent primary ballot?

New Jersey is a closed primary state and just like here in Florida for the primary you only receive a ballot with your party candidates. Either a big mistake or these people were really registered as dems.

Another lunatic fringe Dem that doesn't understand the story.

She is obviously not registered to the party she thinks.

Except for this part

" but on the upper right it clearly stated it was a Republican ballot and it had my name and correct information on the return envelope.”

Sounds like a printing error by the company making them

It didn't happen.

No one is denying it happened.

Without pictures, it didn't happen

No one is denying it, they say that they made a mistake

It didn't happen

No one is denying that it happened.

I need pictures to believe it.

The dumber the fuck, the more likely they are to be a hard core Democrat
Just a fact.

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?

Mistake? Mistake?! Can someone please explain to me what "mistake" in printing just happens to remove every Republican candidate from the ballot? How the hell does that happen accidentally?

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?

Mistake? Mistake?! Can someone please explain to me what "mistake" in printing just happens to remove every Republican candidate from the ballot? How the hell does that happen accidentally?

Excuse me, I'm sorry. Didn't see the "primary". So this isn't an overall printing error; they sent her a ballot for the wrong primary, but marked as being for hers.

It didn't happen.

It didn't happen

Just a fact.
And if you give them pictures, they demand video. And if you give them video, they demand sworn testimony. And if you give them sworn testimony, they simply swear the person is lying. Nothing penetrates, nothing.

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?

Excuse me, I'm sorry. Didn't see the "primary". So this isn't an overall printing error; they sent her a ballot for the wrong primary, but marked as being for hers.

Or it was some type of trial balloon to see how many would notice, what the reactions would be before General Election shenanigans.

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?
this is how one party countries are created

It didn't happen.

It didn't happen

Just a fact.

The only one alleging it happened was the rather dubious right wing media. Remember Pizza Gate?

It didn't happen.

It didn't happen

Just a fact.

The only one alleging it happened was the rather dubious right wing media. Remember Pizza Gate?

Are you on some type of mission to prove that you are the stupidest mother fucker here?

Again, the only ones alleging this happened was the coo-coo for cocoa puffs right wing media. They did this in 2016 too.

You guys did the same thing in 2016:

It alleges there were tens of thousands of ballots in a warehouse if Franklin County, OH. There is no Franklin County Ohio.

Its the same play you guys ran in 2016. I don't doubt there are computer glitches and outright fraud. Republicans and Democrats have both been accused and convicted of it.

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?

Or it was some type of trial balloon to see how many would notice, what the reactions would be before General Election shenanigans.

Not sure how anyone could think that Republicans WOULDN'T notice getting a ballot for the wrong primary.

It didn't happen.

It didn't happen

Just a fact.

Are you on some type of mission to prove that you are the stupidest mother fucker here?

Again, the only ones alleging this happened was the coo-coo for cocoa puffs right wing media. They did this in 2016 too.

You guys did the same thing in 2016:

It alleges there were tens of thousands of ballots in a warehouse if Franklin County, OH. There is no Franklin County Ohio.

Its the same play you guys ran in 2016. I don't doubt there are computer glitches and outright fraud. Republicans and Democrats have both been accused and convicted of it.

There's no Franklin County, Ohio? You might want to tell these folks that.

BJ's Pullquote

BJ -

Trial Balloon?

Not sure how anyone could think that Republicans WOULDN'T notice getting a ballot for the wrong primary.

As an involved voter you would for sure.
The American Idol generation and their offspring, less involved.
The Democrats survive by never underestimating the stupidity of Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back