Hundreds in NJ Receive Ballots With No Republican Names

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Karen Gardner is a lifetime Republican member and president of the Bernardsville Municipal Republican Committee. Gardner was perplexed on getting her mail-in ballot for the primary; she did not expect to find a Democrat-only selection in the envelope.

Gardner noted, “The slate of candidates was all Democrat from Joe Biden down to dogcatcher, but on the upper right it clearly stated it was a Republican ballot and it had my name and correct information on the return envelope.”

BJ's Pullquote

The mistake occurred with the printing company Reliance Graphics, Inc., which sent out the ballots in Somerset County. The county clerk’s office usually prepares the ballots itself but outsourced the job to Reliance this year because of Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order that every elector will obtain a vote-by-mail ballot for the postponed primary election on July 7.

BJ -

Trial Balloon?
One thing is for sure - If the Dems actually steal the elections away from the people -
The people are not going to sit in the street and scream at the sky.

Karen Gardner is a lifetime Republican member and president of the Bernardsville Municipal Republican Committee. Gardner was perplexed on getting her mail-in ballot for the primary; she did not expect to find a Democrat-only selection in the envelope.

I live in NJ and only registered voters in either party are allowed to vote in primaries.

If you are a Democrat, you get the Democratic ballot, if you are Republican, you get the Republican ballot.

She is obviously not registered to the party she thinks. I am registered in NJ as a Republican.

I live in NJ and only registered voters in either party are allowed to vote in primaries.

If you are a Democrat, you get the Democratic ballot, if you are Republican, you get the Republican ballot.

She is obviously not registered to the party she thinks. I am registered in NJ as a Republican.

Head troll either didn't read the story
Or couldnt comprehend it.

Gardner noted, “The slate of candidates was all Democrat from Joe Biden down to dogcatcher, but on the upper right it clearly stated it was a Republican ballot and it had my name and correct information on the return envelope.”

BJ's Pullquote

The mistake occurred with the printing company Reliance Graphics, Inc., which sent out the ballots in Somerset County. The county clerk’s office usually prepares the ballots itself but outsourced the job to Reliance this year because of Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order that every elector will obtain a vote-by-mail ballot for the postponed primary election on July 7.

BJ -

Trial Balloon?
One thing is for sure - If the Dems actually steal the elections away from the people -
The people are not going to sit in the street and scream at the sky.

What if the machine only reads the names of one particular party?

Voting in person is the best way to avoid fraud.

"The mistake....."

Uh-huh.....suuuuuuuure.

That's the thing. If these were "mistakes," they wouldn't always happen in one direction benefiting Democrats. It's like the media every time they call a Republican a Nazi without fact checking and say they made a "mistake" in fact checking. But it's always the Republican they call the Nazi without checking

President of the Bernardsville Municipal Republican Committee, and she doesn't know what party she's registered with? Lol.

If you're registered as a Republican, it's on purpose so you can post it on here, out of some warped sense of irony.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yeah, bullshit. You are a commie, through and through. I can see you registering republ to screw things up though. That would be your style.

That being said, post a picture of your ballot so we can see.

Forum List

Back