Hundreds in NJ Receive Ballots With No Republican Names

Karen Gardner is a lifetime Republican member and president of the Bernardsville Municipal Republican Committee. Gardner was perplexed on getting her mail-in ballot for the primary; she did not expect to find a Democrat-only selection in the envelope.

Gardner noted, “The slate of candidates was all Democrat from Joe Biden down to dogcatcher, but on the upper right it clearly stated it was a Republican ballot and it had my name and correct information on the return envelope.”

BJ's Pullquote

The mistake occurred with the printing company Reliance Graphics, Inc., which sent out the ballots in Somerset County. The county clerk’s office usually prepares the ballots itself but outsourced the job to Reliance this year because of Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order that every elector will obtain a vote-by-mail ballot for the postponed primary election on July 7.

BJ -

Trial Balloon?
One thing is for sure - If the Dems actually steal the elections away from the people -
The people are not going to sit in the street and scream at the sky.

Mistake? Mistake?! Can someone please explain to me what "mistake" in printing just happens to remove every Republican candidate from the ballot? How the hell does that happen accidentally?

Excuse me, I'm sorry. Didn't see the "primary". So this isn't an overall printing error; they sent her a ballot for the wrong primary, but marked as being for hers.

Or it was some type of trial balloon to see how many would notice, what the reactions would be before General Election shenanigans.

Not sure how anyone could think that Republicans WOULDN'T notice getting a ballot for the wrong primary.

As an involved voter you would for sure.
The American Idol generation and their offspring, less involved.
The Democrats survive by never underestimating the stupidity of Americans.

Well, the Democrats are ongoing proof that you CAN'T underestimate the stupidity of at least some Americans.

Karen Gardner is a lifetime Republican member and president of the Bernardsville Municipal Republican Committee. Gardner was perplexed on getting her mail-in ballot for the primary; she did not expect to find a Democrat-only selection in the envelope.

Gardner noted, “The slate of candidates was all Democrat from Joe Biden down to dogcatcher, but on the upper right it clearly stated it was a Republican ballot and it had my name and correct information on the return envelope.”

BJ's Pullquote

The mistake occurred with the printing company Reliance Graphics, Inc., which sent out the ballots in Somerset County. The county clerk’s office usually prepares the ballots itself but outsourced the job to Reliance this year because of Governor Phil Murphy’s executive order that every elector will obtain a vote-by-mail ballot for the postponed primary election on July 7.

BJ -

Trial Balloon?
One thing is for sure - If the Dems actually steal the elections away from the people -
The people are not going to sit in the street and scream at the sky.

Oh a mistake... of course...

Forum List

Back