Humans Are not made to travel into Space. Its a waste of Money.

Many studies have shown that space travel is not good for Humans beings. We are Earth bound creatures not born to travel into the zero gravity of space. All the money being spent on space travel, could be best spent on Earth. We still have world hunger and many problems here on Earth. Lets stop all this Mars rover missions, and spaceEX launches now.!!
Robotics is progressing rapidly and there are some that are getting fairly close to matching human maneuverability. Once we have that, what would be the purpose of sending humans into space especially for missions such as exploring the surface of Mars?

The only means of propulsion we have now is chemical energy and that ain't gonna get us very far.

NASA has bought the VASIMIR plasma propulsion engine in order to reach Mars in less than 40 days. Can they build a space craft to do it? Can it bring the astronauts back? Will it have a radiation shield?

NASA’S New VASIMR PLASMA ENGINE could reach MARS in less than 40 days - Newfoxy

ETA: Remember I told you about it years ago Fort Fun Indiana?

Will be cool if they can make it work. The Ion Engines are tested.

The only means of propulsion we have now is chemical energy and that ain't gonna get us very far.

NASA has bought the VASIMIR plasma propulsion engine in order to reach Mars in less than 40 days. Can they build a space craft to do it? Can it bring the astronauts back? Will it have a radiation shield?

NASA’S New VASIMR PLASMA ENGINE could reach MARS in less than 40 days - Newfoxy

ETA: Remember I told you about it years ago Fort Fun Indiana?

There are other potential propulsion methods but they have to be engineered and put into operation and I will believe it when I see it.

The VASIMER may work but it needs a lot of electricity. A hellva lot. You need a power source for that. Maybe nuclear can provide it.

I doubt you can explain how evolution explains good bacteria
Of course i can. Anyone with even an intermediate grasp of evolution can. And only someone who knows less than nothing about evolution would say evolution does not explain it (hint: that's you).

Ummm, right now modern archaeology is giving the Bible a 70% accuracy rate. Still pretty good.
By what standard? That's horrible... Can you imagine a chemistry textbook with 70% accuracy? Haha...we would be
firing whatever retard wrote it...

I doubt you can explain how evolution explains good bacteria
Of course i can. Anyone with even an intermediate grasp of evolution can. And only someone who knows less than nothing about evolution would say evolution does not explain it (hint: that's you).

the old you arent smart enough argument again,,,sorry we have eyes and can see evos are full of shit,,,

Ummm, right now modern archaeology is giving the Bible a 70% accuracy rate. Still pretty good.
By what standard? That's horrible...

By the standard that it is a very old book, and it was written by primitive people who had no idea of how to write a proper history book. The Bible is basically a course in ancient history, and a basic hygiene treatise. It does both pretty well. Far better than the climatologists have been able to muster.

By the standard that it is a very old book, and it was written by primitive people who had no idea of how to write a proper history book.
Haha, that's silly. Even the most illetarate goat herder can tell you what town he is in.

And there were history texts written contemporary with the bible that dont suffer from the same amount of errors. That is because the bible is chock full of myths. Obviously.

considering evolution has a 0% rating its pretty good

Not zero. Evolutionary theory has loads of observed data to support it.
not that i've seen,,,,

That is because you choose to ignore it.

By the standard that it is a very old book, and it was written by primitive people who had no idea of how to write a proper history book.
Haha, that's silly. Even the most illetarate goat herder can tell you what town he is in.

And there were history texts written contemporary with the bible that dont suffer from the same amount of errors. That is because the bible is chock full of myths. Obviously.

Of course it is. However, any historian will also tell you that pretty much all myths have a kernel of fact at their origin.

considering evolution has a 0% rating its pretty good

Not zero. Evolutionary theory has loads of observed data to support it.
not that i've seen,,,,

That is because you choose to ignore it.
I have to see it first to ignore it,,,

so far all i've seen is speculation based on assumptions

Forum List

Back