Humane Final Solution to the Jewish Problem

What is the "problem" with Jewish people exactly? I don't find anything being done by this group of people that is any worse than anything being done by people who follow other faiths. This bickering about religion all over the world needs to stop before more people get hurt. It's foolish, it's childish, and it's very dangerous. And all for no reason. I cannot imagine any Supreme Being approving of any of this.
It makes it difficult to live with people who don't believe you have a right to exist.
Read the Talmud? I suggest you do....we are cattle who they are allowed to kill,steal from,rape etc without punishment....they boil Jesus in his own semen in the Talmud....go look up some disgusting passages in that book. I have.

In my opinion, there is NO "Jewish problem."

Jewish people (along with other groups) have done great work in making this a better world.

The nazis made significant contributions to make the world a better place. So, would you say there wasn't a nazi problem?

Yeah, Jews have made contributions in medical care. What else you expect from their eugenics movement, low IQs? Sure, you're probably relatively safe from mugging in a Jewish neighborhood, but that doesn't mean the Jews in that neighborhood don't want to oppress you. Every Jew on the Supreme Court votes against religious freedom every chance they get. The majority of Jews vote for the party of racism, sexism, and perversion, the Democrats. Every Jew is proud of killing Jesus, our Lord, else they wouldn't call themselves Jews.
This is probably the most ignorant comment that we will see in a week. The Jewish people on the Supreme Court are more likely to vote for religious freedom and against the establishment of a theocracy comprised of nutjobs, while the so-called "Christians" on the court sit back and twiddle their thumbs, trying to help usher in a theocracy led by "Christian" idiots. The "Christian" justices are the ones who suck up to the dump bitches among the Catholics and the Evangelicals who are racist, and sexist, and perverts, and who seek to subjugate our nation to their idiocy. Thank God the Jews are keeping the trash at bay.
Your are a complete total asshole if you are still on the "Jews killed our Jesus" thing. Get a life.

This is probably the most ignorant comment that we will see in a week. The Jewish people on the Supreme Court are more likely to vote for religious freedom and against the establishment of a theocracy comprised of nutjobs,

As you're a twisted nut, you should be more careful about calling others nutjobs. Those God Damned Jews on the Supreme Court voted that the Constitution requires all the states to recognize same-sex marriages. And, those Jews on the Supreme Court will vote that a cake baker does not have First Amendment right to refuse to make homosexual art. You demonstrate why everyone hates Jews, everyone who isn't foolishly convinced those children of Satan are God's chosen people.

My solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus an equitable Win = Win solution for both Jews and Gentiles. ..... :thup:

There already is an island, it’s called Israel. Why can’t you just let them live there peacefully?

I also propose the rest of the Middle East be treated like a quarantined island and we send all Muslims there, and stop all immigration from there.

Then we might actually have “world peace”, even though we know the Muslims will continue to kill each other off.

Why is there a "Jewish problem" and not a Muslem or Hindu or Buddist or Catholic problem? The "Great Emancipator" Abe Lincoln had the same plan for Africans after the Civil War.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Is this what you and your white supremacist brothers talked about at this week's KKK meeting?

Why is there a "Jewish problem" and not a Muslem or Hindu or Buddist or Catholic problem? The "Great Emancipator" Abe Lincoln had the same plan for Africans after the Civil War.

Muslims have no control of our government or foreign policy, therefor there's no Muslim problem. And, without Jewish and Zionist influence, there would be practically no Muslims in the USA, no US troops in the middle-east, etc.

Is this what you and your white supremacist brothers talked about at this week's KKK meeting?
I tried to join them, but they refused me cause I'm a muslim. .... :cool:

Someone should start a KKK support group for people who want to support the Klan, but aren't qualified to join, such as Muslims and blacks. It's like Evangelical Christians support the hate-state Israel, even though they're not qualified to join. This analogy is bad because the KKK isn't the Antichrist but Israel is.

Last edited:
Jews have always been a plague on the gentile people.

First they are welcomed to reside in a host country. Then they proceed to control the country's economic and political system, and bleed it dry. Finally the indigenous people will get feed up, expelling the Jews, and they will move on to their next victim.

This predatory hebrew behavior has been repeated for thousands of years. ..... :cool:

The Jews ARE the indigenous people. The only home your people ever knew was a tent dropped off of a camel's back!!

Where to begin with your muslim arrogance......with its 24/7/365/1400yr epidemic of bloodshed, destruction and suffering that your sewer-rat IDEOLOGY OF PURE HATE, genocide after genocide after genocide, Islam causes, how DARE you muslim thugs throw stones at any other religion? You muslim pathological liars are the religion of stoning women to death, beheading people for trivia, teaching children to be suicide bombers, throwing disfiguring acid in women's faces, slicing clitori off little girls, mass rioting over trivia --- if there's any religion that needs a FINAL SOLUTION, you sick son of a bitch, it's your religion of sadistic crybaby COWARDS! Nothing good has come from Islam, its effect on every society have been 100% destructive, full of mindless violence for the sake of mindless violence.

I tried to join them, but they refused me cause I'm a muslim. .... :cool:

Someone should start a KKK support group for people who want to support the Klan, but aren't qualified to join, such as Muslims and blacks. It's like Evangelical Christians support the hate-state Israel, even though they're not qualified to join. This analogy is bad because the KKK isn't the Antichrist but Israel is.

Actually, Islam is very aligned with the KKK; both want Jews exterminated and muslim arabs were doing the whole black slave trade centuries before and AFTER white Christians did. To this day the muslim country Mauritania STILL has black slaves.

What is the "problem" with Jewish people exactly? I don't find anything being done by this group of people that is any worse than anything being done by people who follow other faiths. This bickering about religion all over the world needs to stop before more people get hurt. It's foolish, it's childish, and it's very dangerous. And all for no reason. I cannot imagine any Supreme Being approving of any of this.
It makes it difficult to live with people who don't believe you have a right to exist.
Read the Talmud? I suggest you do....we are cattle who they are allowed to kill,steal from,rape etc without punishment....they boil Jesus in his own semen in the Talmud....go look up some disgusting passages in that book. I have.
That's a lot of semen, guess Jesus is a Man's man.

Um, why dont we let people live in peace and freedom and just say Fuck Off to all the hate provoking nitwits?

Clearly the jews are the root problem for racially aware Whites. Our adversary since Esau. Dismissed from 109 White Nations throughout history ; when will there be an answer? Dismissal to a land of nakosh would be culturally preferred.

Forum List

Back