Huma has turned Government witness against Hillary Clinton

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for every accusation of Clinton corruption.

Just hundreds of reasonable explanations. Not the most obvious explanation...she is fucking corrupt.

Not that one, but hundreds of other reasonable explanations are out there for every misstep she has taken in government.

As long as there are reasonable explanations, she is innocent...like OJ Simpson innocent.

Keep your head up your ass it makes no difference to me.....the old hag is going down. :) That and I think you're a full blown loon

The stupid Irish bitch dissed me! How can I go on?

Let's just say that the old expression "It takes one to know one" comes to mind, except that I'm not a full-blown loon. That would be anyone voting for Trump.

Keep your head up your ass it makes no difference to me.....the old hag is going down. :) That and I think you're a full blown loon

The stupid Irish bitch dissed me! How can I go on?

Let's just say that the old expression "It takes one to know one" comes to mind, except that I'm not a full-blown loon. That would be anyone voting for Trump.

Yawn....be careful...someone may drop a house on you. Now buzz off ya old crow

Seems that Huma is facing a long time in prison and will not chance a Trump Presidency and she and Anthony are trying to stay out of the federal penn. Huma reportedly ‘flipped’ against Hillary

Can't make it up people
Yes they CAN make it up. Wanna bet Huma and Anthony are simply cooperating with the Feds and not 'flipping'. Your sources (WND/Breitbart) are good at printing their wildest fantasies as fact.

Attack! Deny! Divert!

Without the least bit of proof.
Odd, isn't it, that Attack! Deny! Divert! without the least bit of proof is exactly how I see the Trump camp playing he news.

Mark Levin had a guest live Thurs afternoon who said this is what FBI would do. Seperate the Weiners and use the kid. He said maybe one would make a deal for the new baby. Both caved already? Lol.

He was the guy went on and on about BO sending receiving from his secure BlackBerry to her un-secure illegal bootleg system. They have proof. BO is guilty too.

Last edited:
Mark Levin had a guest live Thurs afternoon who said this is what FBI would do. Seperate the Weiners and use the kid. He said maybe one would make a deal for the new baby. Both caved already? Lol.

He was the guy went on and on about BO sending recieveing from his secure BlackBerry to her un-secure illegal bootleg system. They have proof. BO is guilty too.
Both could easily have caved if the info is damaging enough, Anthony might not even be involved if Huma stored the info

Problem is....need a charge or an exposed violation by Tues from FBI. These loon here would still vote for HRC but maybe enuff decent humans would not.

I doubt FBI will put it out? Or cuff somebody by Tues.

Problem is....need a charge or an exposed violation by Tues from FBI. These loon here would still vote for HRC but maybe enuff decent humans would not.

I doubt FBI will put it out? Or cuff somebody by Tues.
If the charges are damaging enough, Hillary could win, and Nancy Pelosi might soon be telling Hillary that the votes are there and that she has to resign, just like Nixon again. If Hillary is caught in money laundering or selling US influence the Democrats will not stand behind her, just like huma has already left the nest

Seems that Huma is facing a long time in prison and will not chance a Trump Presidency and she and Anthony are trying to stay out of the federal penn. Huma reportedly ‘flipped’ against Hillary

Can't make it up people

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in this story, Huma was at a fund raiser for the bitch just last night.
"The bitch"....another misogynist fo Drumpf.

Nope, just giving credit where credit is due. Don't believe me, check out what State Dept security people told the FBI. Their senior people refused assignment to her security detail because of the way she mistreated them. Remember it's a federal crime to lie to the FBI.

What, no defense of the bitch now?

Can't make it up people

Coming from breitbart? sure sure sure.
Seriously kid, do you expect CNN to start reporting the truth for some reason at this point? Get over it, Hillary can not get more that 100 people at any rally, Trump could easily get 100,000 if a football stadium were used.

Every shot of Hillary at a rally is a closeup with 25 percent of the total audience in the shot, it's pathetic, just like you

He was the guy went on and on about BO sending receiving from his secure BlackBerry to her un-secure illegal bootleg system. They have proof. BO is guilty too.

Guilty of what? Exchanging emails?

What part of "classified information" is not exchanged via email because EMAIL IS NOT A SECURE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION do you idiots not understand.

That's the real reason why Clinton wasn't charged. There really wasn't anything that involved truly sensitive information on the server.

What part of "classified information" is not exchanged via email because EMAIL IS NOT A SECURE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION do you idiots not understand.

That's the real reason why Clinton wasn't charged. There really wasn't anything that involved truly sensitive information on the server.
"A Clinton-Scandal Primer"

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

You are backing a total scumbag

"A Clinton-Scandal Primer"

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

You are backing a total scumbag

I’m not a Clinton backer. But the Clintons are not and have never been criminals. 17 separate investigations, including a Special Prosecutor, without a single charge other than perjury over a blow job, says they couldn’t possibly be criminals.

The cold truth is that every single Investigation was based on Republican lies. Everything the Clintons did - like changing WH travel agents, had a sinister and criminal basis. The travel agent the Clintons picked were friends. The Republican reaction was “They’re giving favours to friends. That’s illegal. Let’s investigate!”

Every aspect of the Clintons lives and finances has been examined in the most minute detail over and over and over. And nothing has been found. No evidence, no witnesses, and in the matter of Uranium One or the Clinton Foundation, no crimes were committed.

In regards to the emails, no attempt to smear the Clintons was more partisan or more false. Condi Rice and Colin Powell both used private email. Powell used AOL, storing emails on theworkd wide web. W’s Administration had a private server in the White House and deleted 500,000 documents from it without turning them over and not a peep out of Republicans or right wing voters.

Last but not least, the FBI could find no evidence that Clinton sent sensitive information to those without security clearances or that her server was hacked.

In order to be charged, there has to be a loss of classified documents to those without authorization to have them, with an intention to allow that to happen. It didn’t happen and while that may have been more good luck than good management, it’s hard to lock up someone who committed no real crime.

Forum List

Back