Huma Abedin: Is Hillary Clinton's Assistant A Muslim Brotherhood Operative?

You know she's married to and has a child with a Jew, right?

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Ah ha! And now you see how micheavisly maciavelliana she (and Hillary) are in hiding their true loyalty! (-:

If you were going to try to infiltrate the inner sanctum of the most powerful nation on Earth and your mortal enemy, would you expect she wouldn't be so committed?

Maybe that helps explain why some folks are like nuisancesome gnats cluelessly fantasizing on the internet and others are risking her life and freedom hoping to corrupt the political judgment and sway the political decisions of the woman who is | <--> | this close to the Oval Office.

Not that I admire her cause. I do NOT!

But I DO admire her guts and commitment to her cause.

Hillary got caught taking a couple hundred grand from the American Muslim Council once, a terrorist front group like CAIR. She listed it as being from the 'American Museum Council' in her disclosure forms, hoping nobody would investigate, but ended up having to give the money back under public pressure.

What a sneaky kizzunty thing to even attempt.

Hillary Clinton will NEVER be POTUS.

She isn't going to run; I know there is a big 'Draft Hillary' Hoo Hah going on, but she isn't up to it, health and age-wise. She and Bill will stick to fund-raising and other hackery.

Hillary got caught taking a couple hundred grand from the American Muslim Council once, a terrorist front group like CAIR. She listed it as being from the 'American Museum Council' in her disclosure forms, hoping nobody would investigate, but ended up having to give the money back under public pressure.

She isn't going to run; I know there is a big 'Draft Hillary' Hoo Hah going on, but she isn't up to it, health and age-wise. She and Bill will stick to fund-raising and other hackery.

I hope you are right.

I'm okay with having a woman POTUS, just not HER.

One of my favorite pictures, Weiner's weiner exposed and his muslim bitch....disgraced! Oh, the humanity! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

2013-07-24T173203Z_1_CBRE96N1CQ100_RTROPTP_4_USA-POLITICS-WEINER.jpg

I hope you are right.

Well, my opinion is worth what you paid for it, but I'm guessing Warren will get the nod from the DNC and its Superdelegates. She has more appeal to the Inner BoBo-ness that dominates the current fashionable DNC neo-liberal culturekampf and narcissism, and is a woman also. Being a 'Secretary of State' in an administration so inept at foreign policy at such a critical time and so disconnected from American realities as Hillary and Kerry are has sunk them, regardless, and has created a need for 'A New Face' with no such baggage.

I hope you are right.

Well, my opinion is worth what you paid for it, but I'm guessing Warren will get the nod from the DNC and its Superdelegates. She has more appeal to the Inner BoBo-ness that dominates the current fashionable DNC neo-liberal culturekampf and narcissism, and is a woman also. Being a 'Secretary of State' in an administration so inept at foreign policy at such a critical time and so disconnected from American realities as Hillary and Kerry are has sunk them, regardless, and has created a need for 'A New Face' with no such baggage.

You've convinced me.

Good!

:)

I hope you are right.

You've convinced me.

Good!

:)

lol well, don't bet money on what I said; the election is a while off, and we're dealing with clueless amoral hacks in both parties, so no telling what their ilk will decide on by then.

So to recap.

There is no proof that this woman is apart of the Muslim brotherhood.

And even if she was, what's the problem. Are the Muslim brotherhood a terrorist organisation? Proof please...

Forum List

Back