Hulu has removed an episode of 'The Golden Girls' that shows Betty White and Rue McClanahan in blackface

Are black mimes racist?

mime.jpg

As long as they don't mess with the episode of Betty White in the bath tub.

That's my personal favorite.

Good question, Tijn. Probably YES to that question. And, of course, Go, Padres! The latest I've heard is that the MLB season is scheduled to start up again July 24th, with NO fans in the seats. But at LEAST we'll have live baseball again. Yes!

for the record----STEREOTYPES of "others" or town buffoons in literature goes
back MANY MILLENNIA ----it was a device used even in the ancient greek plays
by such LUMINARIES as Euripides and Aristophanes. The device has been carried forth thruout history and NO GROUP HAS BEEN SPARED the obvious insults. Anyone out there seeking to PURGE IT ALL AWAY? ----somehow it seems to be, lately, accepted that only black americans are "insulted". The athenians loved to insult spartans

for the record----STEREOTYPES of "others" or town buffoons in literature goes
back MANY MILLENNIA ----it was a device used even in the ancient greek plays
by such LUMINARIES as Euripides and Aristophanes. The device has been carried forth thruout history and NO GROUP HAS BEEN SPARED the obvious insults. Anyone out there seeking to PURGE IT ALL AWAY? ----somehow it seems to be, lately, accepted that only black americans are "insulted". The athenians loved to insult spartans
Of course. Thank you for the post.

Hulu goes on a long list of spineless dicks who are doing nothing more than pander to a small group of domestic terrorists.

I wonder how much longer Blue Bloods has since its a cop show and has a color in its name.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (one of the show's many fans)

Forum List

Back