Hulk Hogan married for the third time

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
If he as 70 year old can marry a 45 year old, do you think me as 40 year old can marry a 19-20 year old?

70 year old Hulk Hogan got married yesterday to 45 year old fiance Sky Daily in a low-key intimate affair. Brooke, Hogan's daughter from his first marriage, did not attend. This is Hogan's third marriage. Congrats to the happy couple!
382106003_336942242262608_8665716330678891754_n.jpg

Why would you want to? Sex is one thing; being 40 and marrying a 19 year old would be pretty much a disaster; few would work like Bogart's and Bacall's relationship. A 45 year old and a 70 year old is not all that bad, since they're both fully developed and as mature as they're ever going to be.

Because young women, are in child bearing age, fertile, a 20 year old could even be a virgin, it is very unlikely a 40 year old would be a virgin.

I thought you gypsies just bought your wives anyway.

At 70, I seriously doubt Hogan needs more kids.

I thought you gypsies just bought your wives anyway.

At 70, I seriously doubt Hogan needs more kids.

Some Gypsies do that and arrange marriages, but many also dont, and just date eatch other like everyone else. There are 20 million Gypsies in the world, you cant generalise. If we all bought our wifes, i would have a wife already. You see I dont and have to compete for women like everyone else.

He is 70 but Im 40, and I didnt mean anything concrete, i meant just that if a 70 year old could marry a 45 year old that a 40 year old could marry a 20 year old, would be a similar age difference. General statement.

Because young women, are in child bearing age, fertile, a 20 year old could even be a virgin, it is very unlikely a 40 year old would be a virgin.

What 45 year old would want a virgin?

Who cares if she is fertile, your sperm are still that of a 45 year old. Unless you have amazing genetic structure you're likely going to have a lame kid

And no, at 45 unless you're rich, famous or just God damn lucky you will not find a 20 year old wife that isn't retarded, ugly as hell, has some major daddy issues, or a complete social moron.

You must be a severe masochist if you're 45 and want a 19 or 20 year old. I could barely stand to talk to one for 30 minutes, let alone anything else. They are so damn stupid

What 45 year old would want a virgin?

Who cares if she is fertile, your sperm are still that of a 45 year old. Unless you have amazing genetic structure you're likely going to have a lame kid

And no, at 45 unless you're rich, famous or just God damn lucky you will not find a 20 year old wife that isn't retarded, ugly as hell, has some major daddy issues, or a complete social moron.

You must be a severe masochist if you're 45 and want a 19 or 20 year old. I could barely stand to talk to one for 30 minutes, let alone anything else. They are so damn stupid
Im 40 not 45. Hogan's wife is 45.

Forum List

Back