Huh, a banned video resurfaces...for how long?

We have something in common! Neither of us has a fucking clue what you are talking about!

That was a fact. The video was manipulated. You were right. But it's so funny how the two most, I'm not a Democrat guys on the site immediately jumped on the Democrat's balls to protect them from harm
Yes, yes, yes. The idea that I'm secretly a Democrat is clearly a fixation for you.

The thing is, you morons are really doing a lot of damage to the cause of liberty. You give criticism of leftists a bad name. You make it look like everyone who opposes Democrats is whackadoodle.

And that's really frustrating because there are so many good reasons why we should oppose the leftist agenda, so many important issues that need to be discussed. But instead you nitwits wear the tin foil hats and just keep repeating nonsense to yourselves. It might impress the true believers, but everyone else just rolls their eyes and assumes you're nuts. Which, arguably, you are.

Last edited:
Yes, yes, yes. The idea that I'm secretly a Democrat is clearly a fixation for you.

The thing is, you morons are really doing a lot of damage to the cause of liberty. You give criticism of leftists a bad name. You make it look like everyone who opposes Democrats is whackadoodle.

And that's really frustrating because there are so many good reasons why we should oppose the leftist agenda, so many important issues that need to be discussed. But instead you nitwits wear the tin foil hats and just keep repeating nonsense to yourselves. It might impress the true believers, but everyone else just rolls their eyes and assumes you're nuts. Which, arguably, you are.
The two ends of the spectrum are causing profound damage to the country right now, by feeding into the worst impulses of the other, by giving the other end all the material they need to say "SEE? What did we TELL you!"

Each end is the other's best friend. They NEED each other.

And both ends are so tribal and narcissistic and full of themselves, they don't/won't see it.

LOL, and yet thread after thread after thread of the reverse where Democrat fake news attacks Republicans, to both your total silence. But a fake news attack on Democrats? You and Mac1958 are all over it, bam!

Yeah, it's me, not you. You go ahead and believe that, Democrat Nut Protectors. But you have both had SO many opportunities to show your standard is just against fake news and passed on it every time until you had the chance to protect your beloved Democrats

LOL, and yet thread after thread after thread of the reverse where Democrat fake news attacks Republicans, to both your total silence. But a fake news attack on Democrats? You and Mac1958 are all over it, bam!

Yeah, it's me, not you. You go ahead and believe that, Democrat Nut Protector
Yep. There went the point. Right over your head. Because you are more interested in your fantasy that I have a secret identity. You really are fucking nuts.

The two ends of the spectrum are causing profound damage to the country right now, by feeding into the worst impulses of the other, by giving the other end all the material they need to say "SEE? What did we TELL you!"

And both ends are so tribal and narcissistic and full of themselves, they don't/won't see it.

I don't need you.
Never did!
Never will! :banned:

Yep. There went the point. Right over your head. Because you are more interested in your fantasy that I have a secret identity. You really are fucking nuts.

Fact: You and Mac1958 have both had chance after chance after chance to jump into a Democrat strawman thread and do the exact same thing the other way around as you both did here, and you both passed, every time.

But Democrats are in danger, and you and your fellow Democrat Nut protector jumped right in.

Oh, but you aren't a Democrat. Yes, I do like catching you both in that shallow lie.

You don't agree with them on most issues, you are an emotionally attached Democrat

Fact: You and Mac1958 have both had chance after chance after chance to jump into a Democrat strawman thread and do the exact same thing as you both did here, and you both passed, every time.
I criticize Democrats all the time. In fact, most of them think I'm a Trumpster.
But Democrats are in danger, and you and your fellow Democrat Nut protector jumped right in.

Oh, but you aren't a Democrat. Yes, I do like catching you both in that shallow lie
Like I said before, the danger here is that your compatriots are making yet another impotent, easily-dismissed attempt to attack Obama. Yet another data point for people to conclude that conservatives are all nuts.

Why not focus on real stuff? Is it too hard for you?

I criticize Democrats all the time. In fact, most of them think I'm a Trumpster.

Like I said before, the danger here is that your compatriots are making yet another impotent, easily-dismissed attempt to attack Obama. Yet another data point for people to conclude that conservatives are all nuts.

No, you don't. You disagree with Democrats sometimes. You don't criticize them, you criticize and personally attack Republicans. Democrats? No, you don't. Then after saying you disagree with Democrats, you high five and butt slap them and split a pizza

You're a typical needy liberal bastard.

No, you don't. You disagree with Democrats sometimes. You don't criticize them, you criticize Republicans, you don't criticize Democrats
Listen, you're wrong - but there's no point in trying to convince you because, more importantly, you're nuts.

Like I said before, the danger here is that your compatriots are making yet another impotent, easily-dismissed attempt to attack Obama. Yet another data point for people to conclude that conservatives are all deluded and crazy.

Listen, you're wrong - but there's no point in trying to convince you because, more importantly, you're nuts.

Like I said before, the danger here is that your compatriots are making yet another impotent, easily-dismissed attempt to attack Obama. Yet another data point for people to conclude that conservatives are all deluded and crazy.

I came in behind you and Mac1958 and supported that the video isn't real. Didn't notice that, did you?

It's just unbelievable how the Democrats create so many similar strawman threads and I never saw either of you jump in and say that ever

I did - but you couldn't help yourself and went off on your fixation in the very next post.

I'm fixated on politics and on a political message board!

dblack, the kind of slam!

I'd say wow, how insightful, but it wasn't, was it?

Yawn ---

Found several other sites debunking this. But I'm sure it won't stop the twoo beweevers.
As we see on this site, the die hard Maga minions are true students of Goebbels....they just keep repeating the big lie hoping that it will eventually stick. Pity that Obama, a black man TWICE elected President by both popular and electoral vote, just burns their bigoted butts to no end.

From your vid, I saw a Pro-globalism speech that accentuated the worst extreme's of Nationalism, and then gets cut off.
I would still like to see the whole speech.
That was Obama admitting whites are superior but hold on we are going to flood your countries with 3rd world knuckleheads.

That was Obama admitting whites are superior but hold on we are going to flood your countries with 3rd world knuckleheads.
No stupid, that was a piece of fake, cookie cutter propaganda from right wing/alt right wonks still pissed that a black man bested their ideology twice, fair and square, and helped correct the stupidity of his predescessor. Deal with it, or in your case, just sit and fume.

LOL - I see, the problem here is the people who deleted it. Not the liars who created it. Not the idiots who believe it. Not the trolls who pass it along to mislead people. But the censors who deleted it.

Got it. :rolleyes:
You missed the point COMPLETELY.

When they keep deleting shit that is ABSOLUTELY LEGIT, we think they are deleting THIS to hide Obama's goose-stepping commie tendencies.

But, go ahead and miss the fucking point AGAIN!!!

It was a bullshit crop that is shameful for whomever did it, but it is believable because it sounds like something Obama would believe. That fucking commie.

Forum List

Back