Huh, a banned video resurfaces...for how long?

Watch it quickly and pass it on. This is them folks. This is what they are.

Yawn ---

Found several other sites debunking this. But I'm sure it won't stop the twoo beweevers.

Yawn ---

Found several other sites debunking this. But I'm sure it won't stop the twoo beweevers.
It doesn't matter to these people. If it's from a Trumpster website, IT MUST BE DA TROOF I TELL YOU

Saved.

Will re-post it often.

Surrender your rights to an all-powerful sovereign, you small-minded peasants.

C'mon. You just swallow that hook, line and sinker? You know I'm no fan of Obama, but that video was edit and took his comments out of context. Watch the full thing - the "surrendering your rights to an all-powerful sovereign" bit was his description of an unacceptable alternative to democracy.

Yawn ---

So, it wasn't faked. It was just conveniently cropped.

C'mon. You just swallow that hook, line and sinker? You know I'm no fan of Obama, but that video was edit and took his comments out of context. Watch the full thing - surrendering your rights to an all-powerful was his description of an unacceptable alternative to democracy.

Yeah, I saw that. Interesting that it gets deleted. That's when we get suspicious.

See the problem? By trying to prevent "misinformation" they are actually perpetuating it.

It isnt fake but it lacks context.
And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men, and women, are created equal.

But those ideals have also been tested, here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others and that individual identity must be defined by us versus them, or that national greatness must flow not by what people stand for, but what they are against.

Yeah, I saw that. Interesting that it gets deleted. That's when we get suspicious.

See the problem? By trying to prevent "misinformation" they are actually perpetuating it.
LOL - I see, the problem here is the people who deleted it. Not the liars who created it. Not the idiots who believe it. Not the trolls who pass it along to mislead people. But the censors who deleted it.

Got it. :rolleyes:

LOL - I see, the problem here is the people who deleted it. Not the liars who created it. Not the idiots who believe it. Not the trolls who pass it along to mislead people. But the censors who deleted it.

Got it. :rolleyes:

It's pretty funny to seeing Democrat boot lickers you and Mac1958 here on your high horses jumping in to save the Democrats.

You're both perfectly correct on this one. But you two who aren't Democrats (sic) being the first to jump in and scream it's a lie, it's a lie and defend Democrats like that is just classic. It's the "I'm not a Democrat" crowd lying across the Democrat family jewels to protect them from harm, classic

It's pretty funny to seeing Democrat boot lickers you and Mac1958 here on your high horses jumping in to save the Democrats.

You're both perfectly correct on this one. But you two who aren't Democrats (sic) being the first to jump in and scream it's a lie, it's a lie and defend Democrats like that is just classic. It's the "I'm not a Democrat" crowd lying across the Democrat family jewels to protect them from harm, classic
Ahh.. you still butt hurt because I won't sell out liberty and ride the crazy train with you? I'm sorry. Truly. But you are an idiot, and insane. So, you know ...

Ahh.. you still butt hurt because I won't sell out liberty and ride the crazy train with you? I'm sorry. Truly. But you are an idiot, and insane. So, you know ...

We have something in common! Neither of us has a fucking clue what you are talking about!

That was a fact. The video was manipulated. You were right. But it's so funny how the two most, I'm not a Democrat guys on the site immediately jumped on the Democrat's balls to protect them from harm

It seems youtube took it down within an hour, even though it was funny satire, not necessarily factual. The video was real, I saw it. ;) [edit] And now it's replaced with the full version. Apparently, when the left takes the right's comments out of context, its all fine and ok. But when the right takes the lefts comments out of context, the overseers either ban the video or replace it with their preferred version of the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back