Hugs in Kindergarten

No, those teachers have the ability to talk. They said they never really thought of those things, that the training they had never touched on environment outside of the classroom, liabilities, parent communications, the real but usually missed opportunities to create a bond with parents..

No, those teachers have the ability to talk. They said they never really thought of those things, that the training they had never touched on environment outside of the classroom, liabilities, parent communications, the real but usually missed opportunities to create a bond with parents..

You talked with "most teachers" in the country? Busy job.

:rolleyes:

It doesn't take long for a teacher to develop a reputation with the parents. Parents talk and will tell of stories (sometimes exaggerated) about teaching styles, "mean" or "nice," "hard" or or "easy," and which teachers to avoid.
Teachers want the reputation of be a good disciplinarian, fair and the students learn a lot in their class. And they are good with the children and easy to talk with. They have to develop that reputation from the start of school.

To check themselves, I suggest the do a questionaire at the end of the school year.

Do you think that it would be different from one region to another?

So, you talked with "most teachers" in a region?

It's a simple concept that isn't brought out in teacher's training. Are you disagreeing with the concept?

It's a simple concept that isn't brought out in teacher's training. Are you disagreeing with the concept?

So, you have talked with "most teachers" in an entire region of the country AND you know every detail about each and every one of their training experiences? Wow, busy job you had.

So, you have talked with "most teachers" in an entire region of the country AND you know every detail about each and every one of their training experiences? Wow, busy job you had.
You didn't answer my question.

Those of you with children, don't send themto public schools.

Send them to private.

Half-agree, though would say if you love your kids teach them at home. At least until high school when more advanced academics than you might be able to impart are getting taught. See no reason to send children at very young ages away from the familiarity and security of home to be taught anything. Not like they're being offered AP classes in early grades. Any halfway educated adult can teach the ABCs and basic arithmetic.

Wait I want to take us back a few thousand words to wherever someone said that teachers say goodbye to their earning potential in order to be teachers...

I just want to say...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teachers without teaching have no earning potential. That's why they're teachers. It's the only thing the lazy, stupid and ideologically backward adult can make a living at.

And only THEN if they don't have any convictions for person-on-person crime.

They are not the cream of the crop, trust me on this.

Wait I want to take us back a few thousand words to wherever someone said that teachers say goodbye to their earning potential in order to be teachers...

I just want to say...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teachers without teaching have no earning potential. That's why they're teachers. It's the only thing the lazy, stupid and ideologically backward adult can make a living at.

Can I just go part way with you?

1. Almost every teacher I've met wanted their students to learn, and they wanted to do the best job.

2. For many, maybe most, they couldn't earn as much in a small business or in industry.

3. True, there are teachers who are their for 'social justice,' or whatever, rather than providing knowledge.
They have to be booted out.
They won't be as long as Liberals control the system.

4. "They are not the cream of the crop, trust me on this."
Hard to argue on that one....but they do reflect that certain political perspective for which your statement applies.

But remember where they came from: Liberal schooling.

You didn't answer my question.

I asked first.

I just want to say...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Almost every teacher I've met wanted their students to learn, and they wanted to do the best job.

2. For many, maybe most, they couldn't earn as much in a small business or in industry.

3. True, there are teachers who are their for 'social justice,' or whatever, rather than providing knowledge.

Hard to argue on that one....but they do reflect that certain political perspective for which your statement applies.

Exactly.

I just want to say...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly.

And this:

" I don't think he anticipated that the degradation of Ivy League education by political correctness, grade inflation and affirmative action would cancel the IQ effect and lead to a cultural elite of such ignorance. Unfortunately, at the moment, we are ruled by such people although the exposure of their incompetence may have salutary effects later on."
The Credentialed Gentry and The Unpersuaded Yahoos Elizabeth Scalia First Things

I just want to say...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly.
KG, you didn't even know you just got dissed...lol.

Forum List

Back