Huge pro Palestinian rallies all over

Link or it didnt happen. I doubt Toronto has a "huge rally". A peace rally maybe but nit a rslly for Palestine. People will have to excuse the rage and desire for justice but Israel was invaded and defenseless, unarmed citizens executed. I am a man of peace, but I've learned that turning the other cheek just leaves bruises on both sides of my face.

Wait until it gets dark & they all turn into murderous riots!

PeacefulProtest1.jpg

Link or it didnt happen. I doubt Toronto has a "huge rally". A peace rally maybe but nit a rslly for Palestine. People will have to excuse the rage and desire for justice but Israel was invaded and defenseless, unarmed citizens executed. I am a man of peace, but I've learned that turning the other cheek just leaves bruises on both sides of my face.

Looks like more hotdog carts showed-up in NYC than protestors.

Still, each one should be IDed and their backgrounds checked.

Of course it was the usual suspects of leftist .orgs that sponsored it.

No. It is not funny at all. Humanity is becoming very sick.

Humanity has always been sick. The moments where civilization flourishes, and peace reigns, are very rare.

The barbarians are ALWAYS circling around the peaceful nations, then, at the first sign of weakness they strike.

This is merely the latest iteration. The political class of the western world are simply fulfilling their inner Nero duties.

Maybe if the FBI wasn't busy rounding up republican political dissidents the bureau might have kept an eye on Hamas agents in the U.S. The radicals were organized and on the street so fast that they must have been alerted to the pending attack on Israel.

Humanity has always been sick. The moments where civilization flourishes, and peace reigns, are very rare.

The barbarians are ALWAYS circling around the peaceful nations, then, at the first sign of weakness they strike.

This is merely the latest iteration. The political class of the western world are simply fulfilling their inner Nero duties.
Israel is a terrorist, so is the USA. There are many terrorists.

Forum List

Back