HUGE: One-Third of Black Voters Say Biden’s VP Announcement Makes Them Less Likely to Vote Democrat

Pass or check them out matters not to me

I choose to pass on your subjective analysis.

Thanks though.

Why woulld you refuse to check?
because he knows I'm right

Ok. Go ahead and show me your subjective analysis and I'll explain to you why it's subjective.
Nope you need to do the work. You need to search Black discussion groups websites and Black Specific news outlets

Didn't think so.
That's right you don't think
You want their opinion, don't you?

You have nothing and we both know it.
You're frightened to do as I suggested shrugs bugs matters, not to me

You made the claim. You back it up. Looks like you can't.
back-peddling noted
I made a suggestion if you want to know the opinion of the targeted voting group.

What exactly did I backpedal on? Be specific.

You seem to have a really difficult time doing that.

Thanks though.

Ok. Go ahead and show me your subjective analysis and I'll explain to you why it's subjective.
Nope you need to do the work. You need to search Black discussion groups websites and Black Specific news outlets

Didn't think so.

back-peddling noted
I made a suggestion if you want to know the opinion of the targeted voting group.

I'm pretty sure I explained it
But here's one of those sources

It is important that we understand that the “criminal justice system” is built upon the legacy of chattel slavery, and that it’s primary role is to lock up Black, Brown, and poor people to maintain a workforce (re: slaves) that supplies America an endless amount of free labor. This being said, Kamala has been the slave auctioneer and sending Black people to prison in order to maintain this endless supply of free labor. Yet some claim that she was a “progressive prosecutor”. How can there be a progressive prosecutor if the foundation of the criminal justice system is rooted in slavery and the genocide of the indigenous? If she truly was a “progressive prosecutor or a good prosecutor,” she would make sure that prosecutors do not exist. There were no good slave owners, or slave auctioneers, just as there are no good prosecutors.

Kamala Harris is what the Black radical tradition calls a neo-colonialist. Neo-colonialism is the integration of a colonized person into the colonized system in order to enact the policies of the colonizer. That being said, Kamala is a Black face doing the job of a white supremacist system. Neo-colonialism is white supremacist colonial propaganda, and it is meant to fool the masses of oppressed people that becoming the oppressor leads to freedom. Don’t be fooled by symbolism. As Obama’s presidency showed us, symbolism does not mean progress for the masses of Black people.

It is clear that Kamala Harris is not for the people. She is for the American empire. Don’t let her identity as a Black woman, or her identity as an AKA, or her status as an alumna from Howard University fool you into thinking she is actually for us: Kamala don’t give a fuck about you niggas.

Thanks though.

Didn't think so.

back-peddling noted

It is important that we understand that the “criminal justice system” is built upon the legacy of chattel slavery, and that it’s primary role is to lock up Black, Brown, and poor people to maintain a workforce (re: slaves) that supplies America an endless amount of free labor. This being said, Kamala has been the slave auctioneer and sending Black people to prison in order to maintain this endless supply of free labor. Yet some claim that she was a “progressive prosecutor”. How can there be a progressive prosecutor if the foundation of the criminal justice system is rooted in slavery and the genocide of the indigenous? If she truly was a “progressive prosecutor or a good prosecutor,” she would make sure that prosecutors do not exist. There were no good slave owners, or slave auctioneers, just as there are no good prosecutors.

Kamala Harris is what the Black radical tradition calls a neo-colonialist. Neo-colonialism is the integration of a colonized person into the colonized system in order to enact the policies of the colonizer. That being said, Kamala is a Black face doing the job of a white supremacist system. Neo-colonialism is white supremacist colonial propaganda, and it is meant to fool the masses of oppressed people that becoming the oppressor leads to freedom. Don’t be fooled by symbolism. As Obama’s presidency showed us, symbolism does not mean progress for the masses of Black people.

It is clear that Kamala Harris is not for the people. She is for the American empire. Don’t let her identity as a Black woman, or her identity as an AKA, or her status as an alumna from Howard University fool you into thinking she is actually for us: Kamala don’t give a fuck about you niggas.

What did I backpedal on?

You didn't answer that.

It shows the polls are full of shit

Oh ok. So then you don't believe in the poll for this topic either. Great, thanks.
ONE MORE TIME
according to my sources, Blacks don't like Harris. And it's easy to verify look through Black run web sites and black specific news

How can that be when you hate minorities?
Liar

Very panny. Very panny..... Even way before this kinds of topic about blacks coming out I already posted my associations with blacks. Suddenly you you have sources about blacks?? How can that be when you hate minorities?

Oh wow, you found one person who doesn't like Kamala Harris. That's amazing.

Hey look, here's one from the same site where someone does like her.

Thank you so much for sharing this incredible analysis with me. It was really helpful.

Oh wow, you found one person who doesn't like Kamala Harris. That's amazing.

Hey look, here's one from the same site where someone does like her.

Thank you so much for sharing this incredible analysis with me. It was really helpful.

No one likes Camel toe.

This is good news for Trump. Biden picking Kamala Harris is already backfiring

She ain't black!

And about one hundred percent of other voters are pissed at Biden's choice of checking a diversity quota instead of choosing the best.

Thanks though.

Didn't think so.

back-peddling noted

What did I backpedal on?

You didn't answer that.
You changed the narrative son I only repeated what Blacks have said then I suggested that you check for yourself
FYI Harris is part of the reason why Blacks are rioting for social justice

You changed the narrative son I only repeated what Blacks have said then I suggested that you check for yourself

So what exactly did I backpedal on then?

You have a really hard time with specifics details.

It shows the polls are full of shit

Oh ok. So then you don't believe in the poll for this topic either. Great, thanks.
ONE MORE TIME
according to my sources, Blacks don't like Harris. And it's easy to verify look through Black run web sites and black specific news

How can that be when you hate minorities?
Liar

Very panny. Very panny..... Even way before this kinds of topic about blacks coming out I already posted my associations with blacks. Suddenly you you have sources about blacks?? How can that be when you hate minorities?

I gave you specifics go to black run websites News Sources and discussion groups
You seem very frightened to do that lol

I gave you specifics go to black run websites News Sources and discussion groups
You seem very frightened to do that lol

Notice that you didn't answer what I backpedaled on. You completely ignored that question.

And "black run websites" isn't specific. Do you even know what specific means?

I went to the only source you provided and I showed an opinion favoring Kamala Harris. Was that the best you had to offer?

Is there no end to democrat stupid?
Yes, mikey stupid is boundless. Might as well make a bunch of business cards with that on them to hand out to folks to cut to the chase of how fucking stupid you are.

Now run along and read up on what Kamala Harris is really about and stop posting comments that show you to be the complete fucking Dick that you are.

100 black leaders wrote him a letter and said if you don't pick a black woman you won't get our vote. So what does he do?

Picks a half indian half Jamaican.

I guess she won't be voting for Biden because she ain't black.

Jamaican is a NATIONALITY, not a RACE.

The ultimate irony is that she is black enough to have had to abide by Jim Crowe.

100 black leaders wrote him a letter and said if you don't pick a black woman you won't get our vote. So what does he do?

The ultimate irony is that she is black enough to have had to abide by Jim Crowe.

Yep shes not black. If I say something anti-indian would I be called racist? If so, its a race.

Yep shes not black. If I say something anti-indian would I be called racist? If so, its a race.
How exactly is she not black?

Forum List

Back