Huffington Post to Steve Bannon: "GOY, BYE!"

Okay, I'm confused. At first about what in the heck is Goy? But after seeing the article this new confusion is about the OP photo and wondering what make/model vehicle is Bannon standing in front of? Now if it was a 1950's or 60's American car, to identify it I probably would need a lot less than what's in this photo.

Not sorry to see Bannon go, I think a lot of Trump's troubles just went away. At least I that's what I hope. Not for Trump's sake but for America's sake.
It is used to try to slander mainly Christians. If you where taking notice the Islam/Nazi supporters have been using it along with some Jews that hate Christians during the war of words while the Middleast and Europe has been getting torn up.

If Bannon is a White Supremacist he is the worst one in history

We never said he was competent
You also never proved he was a white supremacist...then again, snowflakes have never been big on providing 'evidence'. :p
Check out some of Breitbart's headlines when Bannon was there. Since you're a devoted reader of the racist rag I'm sure you saw them then you come here and lie about it.
Your MO.

Mr alt right giving directions in the WH.

dogs sleep with dogs .
You keep talking but you still are incapable of proving he is a white supremacist and only succeed and proving you hate him because he is a conservative.

What a racist headline! More proof the left is Anti-White as well as Anti-American. They will never destroy Trumps base, the silent White majority.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-18-at-1.53.47-PM-e1503080635920.png

HuffPo Sparks Backlash With Bizarre ‘Goy’ Headline For Bannon - The Daily Caller
Steve, can I interest you in a DNA test?

This Racist attack, much like the left's leaked personal emails, demonstrates the Left consists of true racists, sexist, homophobes, and anti-semites... who are hypocritically openly accusing others of being who they are.

This Racist attack, much like the left's leaked personal emails, demonstrates the Left consists of true racists, sexist, homophobes, and anti-semites... who are hypocritically openly accusing others of being who they are.
Derp, derp, derp!

goy is whatever dipshit rw's want it to be and nothing will ever change that ...

Forum List

Back