Huckabee's Son in Sleazy Skin Flick: WATCH

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Check out this dialogue:

“Do you not think there’s not an A-list actor out there that’s never had to show some tit or suck a little dick to get a part?” continues Huckabee, whose acting style can be described as strenuous. “You know what I mean, sweet cheeks?”

Another GOP hopeful brought down by family.

I don't think it's Huckbee's son that's running, so this is kind of irrelevant.

That is one of the worst acting performances I've ever seen though.

That's the problem wih being a self-righteous prick. Nobody's perfect, and when you judge people for not being perfect eventually your own flaws come out. And here Huckabee's raised a son who apparently is okay "sucking a little dick." :laugh:

I dunno if Huck Skin sucks, but that acting sure did.
The actress' eyeroll says it all. I bet that wasn't even in the script.

That's the problem wih being a self-righteous prick. Nobody's perfect, and when you judge people for not being perfect eventually your own flaws come out. And here Huckabee's raised a son who apparently is okay "sucking a little dick." :laugh:

Do you think an actress in the Twilight movies really wants to fuck vampires? After all the script in the movie said she loved one.

This is one of the reasons why liberalism is a mental disorder.

Even his line doesn't make any sense as delivered:

"Do you not think that there's not an A-list actor..."
--- double negative, makes it
"do you think there is an A-list actor..."

Fortunately it delivers a third negative just after that rights the ship again, but the viewer is lost by then.

Do you think an actress in the Twilight movies really wants to fuck vampires? After all the script in the movie said she loved one.

This is one of the reasons why liberalism is a mental disorder.
I wonder if Huck's son was on team Edward or Jacob! :rofl:

True.

And its not as though Huckster needs any help ruining his career.

The phony diabetes and cancer cures, combined with him selling end times meals was bad enough but he's also siding with a serial child molester.

He's holier than though slime.

Check out this dialogue:

“Do you not think there’s not an A-list actor out there that’s never had to show some tit or suck a little dick to get a part?” continues Huckabee, whose acting style can be described as strenuous. “You know what I mean, sweet cheeks?”

Another GOP hopeful brought down by family.

Is that Huckabee's son speaking?

Forum List

Back