HR McMaster joins the board of the AI company C3, which just got a $500 million Pentagon contract

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nice reward for helping keep a pointless war going another decade or so. It’s a bargain for these contractors.

Lobbying is and always has been bribery. Lobbyists make it impossible to have good government. Lobbying isn't simply a form of free speech like criminal lobbyists like to call their scam. Lobbyists buy influence which should be a crime punishable by long imprisonments.

C3 put him on the board just so they could have bragging rights.

It's what a lot of companies do.

I doubt McMaster has clout anywhere these days.

Lobbying is and always has been bribery. Lobbyists make it impossible to have good government. Lobbying isn't simply a form of free speech like criminal lobbyists like to call their scam. Lobbyists buy influence which should be a crime punishable by long imprisonments.

He is on the advisory board, not a lobbyist. They already have the contract. McMaster is now a college professor.

From the Sierra club to the NRA to Veterans groups and global warming advocates we are all lobbyists. The problem isn't with lobbyists, it's with the legislators who fall for the B.S. or take illegal money under the table or the "justice" system that looks the other way while the FBI is busy tracking down mom and pop criminal trespassers.

Hell, I only need one link...

Do you what "reportedly" means? It means I heard this from some who heard someone say that someone said this about McMaster saying something about Trump.

Also, look at you source? Vanity Fair? There is one fine example of journalistic integrity for you! They are the perineal liars of the media world.

Nice reward for helping keep a pointless war going another decade or so.

The last time I looked, the decisions for that are made by the politicians, not the military.

And his last actual involvement in the "war" was way back in 2004 as a Colonel when he was in command of the 4rd Cavalry Regiment in Iraq. In the 14 years since then he primarily worked in training units.

But got it, you think everybody in uniform is evil I guess.

Do you what "reportedly" means? It means I heard this from some who heard someone say that someone said this about McMaster saying something about Trump.

Also, look at you source? Vanity Fair? There is one fine example of journalistic integrity for you! They are the perineal liars of the media world.
When it was reported, the anti-Trumpers took it as the gospel, hailed McMaster as a patriot for standing up to Orange Man Bad. I don't see where McMaster denied trashing Trump.

The last time I looked, the decisions for that are made by the politicians, not the military.

And his last actual involvement in the "war" was way back in 2004 as a Colonel when he was in command of the 4rd Cavalry Regiment in Iraq. In the 14 years since then he primarily worked in training units.

But got it, you think everybody in uniform is evil I guess.
Shroom, your data is incorrect. He was the 1st Squadron commander, 4th Cavalry Regiment and then was the commander of the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment.

My daughter's first tour was with the 3rd Cavalry Unit as it was renamed in January 2013 as a Transportation platoon commander and then Company XO. I have spent a lot of time at Fort Hood., as my son=in-law was also there years prior with the 4th Infantry Division's Aviation component.

Shroom, your data is incorrect. He was the 1st Squadron commander, 4th Cavalry Regiment and then was the commander of the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment.

Did I not say "His last actual involvement"?

*looks up*

Yep, sure did. That does not mean "Only", only that it was the "last". I could have also mentioned his involvement in 73 Easting, but that was even earlier so was not applicable.

Did I not say "His last actual involvement"?

*looks up*

Yep, sure did. That does not mean "Only", only that it was the "last". I could have also mentioned his involvement in 73 Easting, but that was even earlier so was not applicable.

Try reading it again!

You said: "And his last actual involvement in the "war" was way back in 2004 as a Colonel when he was in command of the 4rd Cavalry Regiment in Iraq."

He never commanded the 4th Cavalry, in fact he was a LTCOL, and he later commanded the 3rd Cavalry in Iraq.

Forum List

Back