How's this for a movie idea?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Halo vs. Predator

I had this really bizarre dream last night that I was on some crazy planet where there was some huge battle going on between Predators and the aliens from Halo and Halo 2. I woke up saying to myself "that would be a pretty cool movie". I remember at one point, a Predator got a hold of an energy sword, and it was a really cool cinematic moment. I wonder how much it would cost to buy out the Halo franchise AND the Predator franchise? :happy2:

Dan said:
Halo vs. Predator

I had this really bizarre dream last night that I was on some crazy planet where there was some huge battle going on between Predators and the aliens from Halo and Halo 2. I woke up saying to myself "that would be a pretty cool movie". I remember at one point, a Predator got a hold of an energy sword, and it was a really cool cinematic moment. I wonder how much it would cost to buy out the Halo franchise AND the Predator franchise? :happy2:
You've already lost money just thinking about it. :D
J/K, sounds good to me. It would also be cool to see the Halo novels
on the big screen. Think you can handle that too?

Im not really in to anything like that at all.

But it seems like an awesome idea.

Hah, I'm not really into it either! I've never seen Predator 2, I had to struggle to make it through Alien vs. Predator, and I am actually pretty bored by everything about the aliens in Halo. I don't even know what they're called! If I ain't the best candidate for this gig, I don't know who is!

Unfortunately...

Halo: coming soon

Looks like someone beat me to the punch. And apparently it's going to be directed by Uwe Boll, the shittiest director working today. I don't know whether to be thrilled or really sad that this project is being directed by the 00's Ed Wood.

This is off-topic, but look at IMDB's list of nicknames for Uwe Boll:

Senor Bollo
The Master of Error
Herr Boll

The master of error? Oh, well, he's the one making huge movies left and right, so who am I to poke fun?

And when I say 'huge', I mean it in the way you'd describe a particularly large turd.

Peter Jackson is executive producing the Halo movie, and WETA is doing the special effects. It might be not be a total disgrace to the glory that is Halo after all.

Rosie O'Donnell should play one of those balloony floodling spawners. She wouldn't even need makeup. Michael Moore could play another one. I don't know who I want playing the Master Chief, though.

Hobbit said:
Rosie O'Donnell should play one of those balloony floodling spawners. She wouldn't even need makeup. Michael Moore could play another one. I don't know who I want playing the Master Chief, though.

karl rove = master chief

Dan said:
Hah, I'm not really into it either! I've never seen Predator 2, I had to struggle to make it through Alien vs. Predator, and I am actually pretty bored by everything about the aliens in Halo. I don't even know what they're called! If I ain't the best candidate for this gig, I don't know who is!

Unfortunately...

Halo: coming soon

Looks like someone beat me to the punch. And apparently it's going to be directed by Uwe Boll, the shittiest director working today. I don't know whether to be thrilled or really sad that this project is being directed by the 00's Ed Wood.
hey if they can put doom onthe screen, they can do halo

Dan said:

The covenant.

Predator 2 was kind of good. Kind of cheesy with Danny "Im too old for this shit" Glover going toe to toe in Hand to hand combat with the A #1 badass of the universe and winning. Other than that it was pretty decent. Also featured a former Aliens cast member and it had Gary Busey! How can you beat that?!

Forum List

Back