How's That GUN BAN Working Out?

gun-owner_zps20db0e66.jpg

Friday night some thugs invade the home of I guy I know. His last words over the phone were "Just take my wallet". The individual held a class III license and was armed to the teeth and now he's dead, beaten do death by filthy Hispanics who took most of his arsenal and put them out on the street. In this case, he was unprepared, couldn't get to his guns it seems. That is all.

And now all those guns are out in the street killing other people?

Friday night some thugs invade the home of I guy I know. His last words over the phone were "Just take my wallet". The individual held a class III license and was armed to the teeth and now he's dead, beaten do death by filthy Hispanics who took most of his arsenal and put them out on the street. In this case, he was unprepared, couldn't get to his guns it seems. That is all.

Should of stopped it with Zimmerman type swift justice. Missed opportunity

As long as the bad guys are taking out other bad guys, fine with me. Serves a purpose

-Geaux

Last edited:

Of course you don't grok the connection that the guns were STOLEN. All gun control does is prevent law-abiding people from being able to defend themselves.

Well, here's two good examples of how STUPID people are...

Violence in Oakland forces residents to seek private security - CBS News

Baltimore Neighborhoods Look to Private Security - WBFF FoxBaltimore - Top Stories

... well here's a little suggestion for the mentally retarded... ARM YOURSELVES!!!!

For CHRIST SAKE... what part about ONLY THE CRIMINALS HAVE GUNS don't these STUPID fucking people GET?

ARM YOURSELVES!!! REPEAL YOUR MORONIC GUN BANS!!! ARM YOURSELVES!!!

I am not for banning guns, but I don't plan on arming myself. But thank you for showing such tolerance. Mentally retarded, eh?
My question is... Why do you post a flame zone thread in Politics?

anyone else see the irony of that ^ post?

Why? I said I don't want to ban Guns.
Or were you assuming something?

Baltimore Neighborhoods Look to Private Security - WBFF FoxBaltimore - Top Stories

... well here's a little suggestion for the mentally retarded... ARM YOURSELVES!!!!

For CHRIST SAKE... what part about ONLY THE CRIMINALS HAVE GUNS don't these STUPID fucking people GET?

I am not for banning guns, but I don't plan on arming myself. But thank you for showing such tolerance. Mentally retarded, eh?

then I hope to God we don't have to pay for your lack of self defense

I have a 5 year old child. I won't have guns in my house. It's okay for other parents to have guns, it is their choice.

Plus I am not a fan of them, I have shot a few but that is it. If you want to own one go right ahead. It is my choice not to own one.

Oakland and Baltimore...both Liberal enclaves.

So...no gun control and..........

Let's see?

Gun owner more likely to use it in a suicide or domestic violence
Gun owner more likely to have their children kill with it
Gun owner more likely to get involved in a gunfight

I think my chances of being a victim are very small

They do when a son or daughter commits suicide.

Two thirds of ALL gun related deaths are suicide

Would you feel better if they slit their wrist instead?

-Geaux

Actually many suicides by gun don't work well. There are a lot of botched attempts that leave the person disabled for life.

More than half the suicides in 2012 were self inflicted gun shots. More than half. I wonder of those how many wouldn't have happened if they didn't get their hands on the "easy" way out?

(and before you get it wrong, I am a gun owner. Have been for a long time.)

If we are unable to get the guns away from the people, we will never attain a Utopia style society like Thailand ........... like in this video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALIAAy6p59s"]Sheeple doing their Jobs[/ame]

then I hope to God we don't have to pay for your lack of self defense

I have a 5 year old child. I won't have guns in my house. It's okay for other parents to have guns, it is their choice.

Plus I am not a fan of them, I have shot a few but that is it. If you want to own one go right ahead. It is my choice not to own one.

I can respect that

-Geaux

Forum List

Back