Hows it feel Republicans? lol

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
193875Another Goldman guy appointed by Putin's puppet

I take it Soros is not a fan of this guy????

Just wait till he gets his tiny little Gub-ment hands on their Medicare and SSN.

It feels great knowing that Hildebeast will NOT be President. Thanks for asking.

It really does...

Just typing.... HITLARY LOST!!!! ....

My face has been frozen in a smile for over 2 months.

I remember my mother warning me my "face would freeze like that" when I made faces at people. Never would have believed it until we elected the world's richest professional clown, and he might even end up the world's greatest politician.

It's fitting.

dimocraps are stupid

period

They think that bringing in unintelligent, uninformed academics is the answer to everything.

They are the worst people on the Plane to try and get to run anything. If they could actually DO anything, they'd be DOING it.

Trump wants people that can DO. dimocrap scum just want people that can talk

hillary_clinton_loser_banner.jpg

Trump is appointing quality successful people for his cabinet.

It is a refreshing change for those filthy ass dumbshit affirmative action extreme Left Wing assholes that Obama appointed.

Just wait till he gets his tiny little Gub-ment hands on their Medicare and SSN.
It's going to hurt a lot of people BUT I will laugh at repubs stupidity again The last time was when they supported the murderer gwb for 8 years and truth is I voted for him but quickly left that miserable party,,,forever

Trump is appointing quality successful people for his cabinet.

It is a refreshing change for those filthy ass dumbshit affirmative action extreme Left Wing assholes that Obama appointed.
Flash but,,but ,,I thought he was cleaning the swamp .cleaning wall street Instead he brought the swamp to the wh?? No??

It feels great knowing that Hildebeast will NOT be President. Thanks for asking.
dread,,,,you put on the trump hat but forgot it's loaded with s--t
I'd rather wear a hat full of shit, rather than drown in it with Hildebeast.
I swear, you republicans crack me up Whatever you think Hill was 100x more presidential than trump could ever be Don't you realize there's something wrong with him ??

dread,,,,you put on the trump hat but forgot it's loaded with s--t
I'd rather wear a hat full of shit, rather than drown in it with Hildebeast.
I swear, you republicans crack me up Whatever you think Hill was 100x more presidential than trump could ever be Don't you realize there's something wrong with him ??
She couldn't keep a couple of Americans safe in Bengazi. She was warned but ignored it. The red cross and the British government got their people out in time. You think she would keep all American's safe? Heck she even lied about it. No, I'm glad she isn't president.

Forum List

Back