Howlin Harry Reid warns Democrats: Trump is a very, very smart man who wont be easily beaten in 2020

It's not so much that Don is a stable genius, but rather that the american public is so easily and Pavlovianly led by it's corporate state Bernaysish media machine.

It's pretty hard for the Democrat candidates to get any air when the Trump-hating media is ranting and raving about President Trump 24/7. MSNBC and CNN are guaranteeing Trump a second term because he's all they're talking about.

Thanks MSNBC and CNN. I thank you and my most excellent President thanks you.
:04:

It's not so much that Don is a stable genius, but rather that the american public is so easily and Pavlovianly led by it's corporate state Bernaysish media machine.

It's pretty hard for the Democrat candidates to get any air when the Trump-hating media is ranting and raving about President Trump 24/7. MSNBC and CNN are guaranteeing Trump a second term because he's all they're talking about.

Thanks MSNBC and CNN. I thank you and my most excellent President thanks you.
:04:
What do you expect from your half dozen multinational corporate state media machine? Concentrated corporate wealth is quite enamored with Don, of course they want another 4 years of rolling back environmental protections law, societal militarization and societal wealth extraction, concentration and redistribution.

Forum List

Back