How’d That Work Out for You, Lefty’s?

This hearing was on the radio today. I thought they were playing the same bit over and over on a loop, because all I heard was Mule-er saying "I can't go into that."

Outrageous stupidity and crookedness by the whole deep state

They all say that trump was not exonerated

That is the same to say trump is not exonerated from being a vampire or space alien even when there is no evidence

Very stupid and crooked to ever say they cannot exonerate because there is nothing that can not be exonerated !

this is all been a bunch of CRAP
and the investigator is an IDIOT --investigating NOTHING--no crime
.....the MSM/leftist/''leftists''/Dems have been shown to be IDIOTS also---and this is just more proof

This hearing was on the radio today. I thought they were playing the same bit over and over on a loop, because all I heard was Mule-er saying "I can't go into that."

He appeared feeble-minded on camera....somebody coached him up for the second act...he even spoke into the microphone....something they couldn't get him to do in the first one. He listened to GOP questions with his mouth hanging open....another sign of deceitful intent...we breathe through our nose when we're confident.

He appeared feeble-minded on camera....somebody coached him up for the second act...he even spoke into the microphone....something they couldn't get him to do in the first one. He listened to GOP questions with his mouth hanging open....another sign of deceitful intent...we breathe through our nose when we're confident.

Interesting.... I couldn't see anything, of course. I was told by a customer that he was super-shaky, like trembling.... So, now I am wondering what exactly was going through his mind that would upset him that much!

.....the MSM/leftist/''leftists''/Dems have been shown to be IDIOTS also---and this is just more proof
Rep. Jerry Nadler: "What about total exoneration? Did you actually totally exonerate the President?"

Former special counsel Robert Mueller: "No."

Mueller added that President Trump can be prosecuted after he leaves office...

Rep. Jerry Nadler: "What about total exoneration? Did you actually totally exonerate the President?"

Donald Trump the POTUS--YOUR POTUS

For what?

you people are IDIOTS
no collusion --you've been talking that crap and impeaching since 2016
ahahahahahhahahahhahahah

you people are IDIOTS
ahahahahahhahahahhahahah
Repeating the same lie over and over does not make it not a lie.

Outrageous stupidity and crookedness by the whole deep state

They all say that trump was not exonerated

That is the same to say trump is not exonerated from being a vampire or space alien even when there is no evidence

Very stupid and crooked to ever say they cannot exonerate because there is nothing that can not be exonerated !

Innocent until proven guilty. That's our standard.

The leftists have been pushing this guilty until exonerated narrative which the LSM and TDS crazies have lapped up without nary a thought.

Interesting.... I couldn't see anything, of course. I was told by a customer that he was super-shaky, like trembling.... So, now I am wondering what exactly was going through his mind that would upset him that much!

A supposedly sterling reputation, although it's well-known he covered up the fact at least half a dozen of his FBI agents in Boston were on Whitey Bolger's payroll. And a possible perjury charge if Barr is as pissed as he should be for Mueller trying to claim he acted on OLC rule of not indicting a sitting president. Remember, he tried that at his farewell news conference and then issued a mulligan the next day that that wasn't the case....Same thing he did today and had to correct. One wonders if he ever gave a do-over in the perjury traps he's laid over the years....thank God Trump was smart enough to avoid an interview with the son of a bitch.

you people are IDIOTS
ahahahahahhahahahhahahah
Repeating the same lie over and over does not make it not a lie.
Trump is STILL the POTUS
and you people still keep crying
crying_baby.jpg

I'd feel sorry for him if I didn't know how much suffering his inquisition inflicted on innocent private citizens, forcing them to empty their bank accounts to pay for legal fees.

Forum List

Back