Howard Stern: Trump Supporters Should All Take Disinfectant and Drop Dead

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
So, tards, which is worse? The president asking a doctor if there is some way to disinfect the body, or Howard Stern lamenting that Trump and all of his supporters should poison themselves?

THIS 8s why you're gonna lose, BIGLY!

“I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox and let’s see if his theory works. Let him, volunteer."

So, tards, which is worse? The president asking a doctor if there is some way to disinfect the body, or Howard Stern lamenting that Trump and all of his supporters should poison themselves?

“I would love it if Donald would get on TV and take an injection of Clorox and let’s see if his theory works. Let him, volunteer."

:113:

Irrelevance isnt the issue. We see this same behavior in most of the left here.

Proof? The left will not condemn him.

Only the Troglocrats think that Trump told people to drink Lysol.

Howard Stern is a ghey, hippy, seaman catching, oral urine cum bucket.

Who possibly cares what this walking human toilet thinks about a Gawd Damned thing?

Howard, when I want your opinion, I'll pull your head out of Biden's ass and ask you.

Stern was funny when he used to call his sidekick the N word every 45 seconds, years ago. Now he looks like some kind of dickless, androgynous jew-witch and the show became insufferable.... just incessant screaming at bababooey and the rest of the fucktards. Trump will just have to figure out how to live without this jew-c*nt's vote.

Stern sold out to globo homo Inc years ago

And everyone rips on the proletariat now n then ......trump loves the workin man

I was a daily stern listener NBC and KROC

.f timmy

I wouldn't leave the loft some mornings cause the show was so fuckin good
Stern induced tardiness was a city wide problem lol

He sold out...ya might as well tune into Samantha bee

Godfrey
Kinneson
Dice
Copper
West
When they would sit in
Epic shows