Howard Dean, "All White People Voting GOP In 2018 Are Racists" !!!

As I see it, liberals are racist.
All white republicans are worse than the White Walkers in game of thrones
You want blacks uneducated and on welfare. Racist.
like trump I think you're losing it Hear your lying moron last night? He's got to go, one way or another ,,a disaster on its way
He is 100% better than obama.
Obama who?

like trump I think you're losing it Hear your lying moron last night? He's got to go, one way or another ,,a disaster on its way
If you really believe that then there's no sense for me to bang my head against a brick wall

Notice how the Dirty Democratic Party always trots out their Klan just before every election to scare Black Voters into going to the polls.

Ask Every Poster, "What Ventriloquist Is Using You for a Dummy?"

If the Blacks' schools are underfunded, so are their athletic programs. But their teams perform just as well as rich White schools do. This is another Liberal Logic fail, but what is more important is that I am the only one to bring it up on this Mini-Me copycat Internet.

Obama who?
O'Bama is some Irish guy who is a big fan of the Crimson Tide.

:2up: Really Howard? are we going to play this game again? What was it last time around? Mitt Romney/and or/GOP hates blacks/hispanics/muslims/unattractive and stupid white women/Russians/Germans/Citizens of Guam/Dogs/Cats/Ferrets...etc. etc.

Oh,,so this means that if all white people are racists according to Howard Dean? I guess that means Howard Dean is a racist? :eusa_think:

Did any of you see the latest footage of Howard Dean making this new rant?
:poke: :poop: :slap:

Well, the Bush family endorsed Hillary. Are they racist?

Was George Bush part of the KKK group?Ku Klux Klan

Answer by Drakesidior
Yes
Was George Bush part of the KKK group

BJ-Bill-Hide-and-Seek.jpg

:2up: Really Howard? are we going to play this game again? What was it last time around? Mitt Romney/and or/GOP hates blacks/hispanics/muslims/unattractive and stupid white women/Russians/Germans/Citizens of Guam/Dogs/Cats/Ferrets...etc. etc.

Oh,,so this means that if all white people are racists according to Howard Dean? I guess that means Howard Dean is a racist? :eusa_think:

MORON....this is Dean's quote...............

Dean: If You Vote GOP in 2018, Then You Support a Racist in the White House

Go Howard Go........!!!! :lol:

EeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyhaaaaaAhhhhh!!!!!!

Forum List

Back