Howard Dean, "All White People Voting GOP In 2018 Are Racists" !!!

The whole Russia propaganda failed so now its anyone who supports Trump is a racist propaganda. I love this, alienating the American people is political suicide why stop these liberal morons from falling on their own sword.

Speak of cycles, Trump wasn't a racist until he was declared a racist, which occurred when he won the Republican ticket. That migrated into he being a Russian spy, and now we're back at racist again. And of course whites are racist if they're Republican.

Poor poor snowflakes, they're such victims.

All of these Democrats had no problem with Trump being a so-called "racist" when he was standing with Jesse Jackson getting accolades, trashing Bush and writing checks to the Democrat Party.
Exactly. Same with the Hollywood elite. If they could name drop Trump or job knob with the billionaire for PR that was all good.

• ANTIFA Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • Neo Nazis Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • BLM Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • The Democrat Party Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • The KKK Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • Reconquista Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • LaRaza Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • The DNC Leftist Practices Identity Politics
  • ESPN Leftist Practices Identity Politics

There you have it folks. They are all on the same team! The Resist Team!

Last edited:
:2up: Really Howard? are we going to play this game again? What was it last time around? Mitt Romney/and or/GOP hates blacks/hispanics/muslims/unattractive and stupid white women/Russians/Germans/Citizens of Guam/Dogs/Cats/Ferrets...etc. etc.

Oh,,so this means that if all white people are racists according to Howard Dean? I guess that means Howard Dean is a racist? :eusa_think:

Did any of you see the latest footage of Howard Dean making this new rant?
:poke: :poop: :slap:

MORON....this is Dean's quote...............

Dean: If You Vote GOP in 2018, Then You Support a Racist in the White House

He was wearing Lee Jeans! Fucking Crucify him on Live TV!

Fucking Bigot!

:2up: Really Howard? are we going to play this game again? What was it last time around? Mitt Romney/and or/GOP hates blacks/hispanics/muslims/unattractive and stupid white women/Russians/Germans/Citizens of Guam/Dogs/Cats/Ferrets...etc. etc.

Oh,,so this means that if all white people are racists according to Howard Dean? I guess that means Howard Dean is a racist? :eusa_think:

Did any of you see the latest footage of Howard Dean making this new rant?
:poke: :poop: :slap:

MORON....this is Dean's quote...............

Dean: If You Vote GOP in 2018, Then You Support a Racist in the White House

The whole Russia propaganda failed so now its anyone who supports Trump is a racist propaganda. I love this, alienating the American people is political suicide why stop these liberal morons from falling on their own sword.
so i guess that all black people voting GOP next year are racists who hate black people?

Far left version of racism is whites hating blacks, blacks can hate whites and not be racist according to far left religious lore..

Every day some Alt Left assholes says something really stupid, ignorant or hateful. That is if they aren't shooting Congressmen, rioting, looting, curtailing free speech, destroying statues of historical heroes, or killing the police.

Reminds me of the days when Obama was President and every day he either lied to us, praised the Muslims, put a hate on White people, gave away the store, increased welfare or screwed up the economy.

Forum List

Back