Paid actors hired to protest Trump in Arizona

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I guess when there aren't enough real protesters, you hire some to start some shit. We know hired thugs have been working across the country to destroy property and beat a few people up but maybe they want actors this time so they can actually talk to media and sound legit.

Of course, most of the lib media won't look too closely at the protesters or point out that they are plants that were sent to give a false impression of public opinion. The media will happily go along with anything that makes Trump look bad and this gives the propaganda machine something to focus on besides actual news.

Craigslist Ad Exposes Tonight’s Trump Event Will Have PAID ACTOR PROTESTERS!

I can't look at Craigslist without feeling like I need to take a shower afterward. That place is nasty: Perverts looking for pervert sex, robbers looking for victims, and idiots looking to sell shit for twice its actual value.

Craigslist should be shut down.

The paid actors were being solicited to demonstrate in favor of Trump.

Questionable Craigslist ad offers to pay actors to be Trump supporters in Phoenix
---
The ad, posted early on Sunday, wanted to hire people to pose as Trump supporters for the rally, with “minorities especially desired to hold pro-Trump signs, cheer on command, and show diversity.”
---

Clearly, Soros must be working with Trump on this plot. I've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt, at least by Trump-thug standards.

Oh, I Note the Rent-a-mob ad didn't specicy who the actors were being hired for. it's pretty clear it was for Trump, given the past behavior of conservatives in hiring crowds. So, we've two cases here of conservatives hiring paid actors in Phoenix.

Last edited:
Paid actors hired to protest Trump in Arizona

That's OK. Because they filled the stadium with the mentally ill.

I guess when there aren't enough real protesters, you hire some to start some shit. We know hired thugs have been working across the country to destroy property and beat a few people up but maybe they want actors this time so they can actually talk to media and sound legit.

Of course, most of the lib media won't look too closely at the protesters or point out that they are plants that were sent to give a false impression of public opinion. The media will happily go along with anything that makes Trump look bad and this gives the propaganda machine something to focus on besides actual news.

Craigslist Ad Exposes Tonight’s Trump Event Will Have PAID ACTOR PROTESTERS!

Yes this why the far left does not want people to work. They need the poor and stupid to work the protest lines..

Umm...

upload_2017-8-22_22-7-13.png

Forum List

Back