Howard Dean, "All White People Voting GOP In 2018 Are Racists" !!!

:2up: Really Howard? are we going to play this game again? What was it last time around? Mitt Romney/and or/GOP hates blacks/hispanics/muslims/unattractive and stupid white women/Russians/Germans/Citizens of Guam/Dogs/Cats/Ferrets...etc. etc.

Oh,,so this means that if all white people are racists according to Howard Dean? I guess that means Howard Dean is a racist? :eusa_think:

Did any of you see the latest footage of Howard Dean making this new rant?
:poke: :poop: :slap:
And this is a physician making these absurd remarks....This guy is prognosticating with people's bodies...

Chinese people named Lee are racist. The eclipse was racist because it did not go over one majority black district. Protesters destroyed a statue at the tomb of the unknown soldier because unknown is racist.

This isn't going to stop unless stopped with overwhelming force. Letting it grow and ferment isn't going to do anyone anygood.

:2up: Really Howard? are we going to play this game again? What was it last time around? Mitt Romney/and or/GOP hates blacks/hispanics/muslims/unattractive and stupid white women/Russians/Germans/Citizens of Guam/Dogs/Cats/Ferrets...etc. etc.

Oh,,so this means that if all white people are racists according to Howard Dean? I guess that means Howard Dean is a racist? :eusa_think:

And this is a physician making these absurd remarks....This guy is prognosticating with people's bodies...
what about the "Fooking Robert E Lee Chinese Restaurant"? Will Howard Dean Deem it racist to eat there?

what about the "Fooking Robert E Lee Chinese Restaurant"? Will Howard Dean Deem it racist to eat there?
Only if the sushi is white rice only..

Only if the sushi is white rice only..
but is the white rice racists?

Playing the deplorable card again?

Who ?

A Liberal Is a Conservative, Jr.

Dean is an heir to the billions swindled by the DeanWitterReynolds stockjobbers, but the preppyloving GOPers never talk about that. His sickening prep-school accent gave away his united class's scheme the first time I heard the creep. Populists with any pride hate the guts of both Liberals and Conservatives; your laws won't stand in our way.

This is why fucked up animals eat their young

[QUOTE="jknowgood, postliberals are racist.[/QUOTE]
Not in their own minds. Like their Conservative prep-school classmates, they believe they inherited superior genes and have evolved into a different race, one born to rule over those who didn't win at Sperm Bingo.

Forum List

Back