Zone1 How Young Is Too Young For Girls To Wear Makeup?

This scenario, I would say it's the personal choice of the child.
The opinion of the child? Left to their own devices most children will make the worst choice most times. Being a parent is making the better choice for them even when it’s the unpopular one.

There are benefits to makeup: it’s a confidence builder when you know you look your best. Confidence helps build success.

Are you a woman who goes without makeup?
They used the same logic for cigarettes. Makes you cooler, more confident, relaxed. Do you not understand bullshit when it’s being fed to you?

My wife is.

They used the same logic for cigarettes. Makes you cooler, more confident, relaxed. Do you not understand bullshit when it’s being fed to you?

My wife is.
Ah….a man who likes women to look plain. Most men like women to look as pretty as they can.

The opinion of the child? Left to their own devices most children will make the worst choice most times. Being a parent is making the better choice for them even when it’s the unpopular one.
As a parent, I've raised two boys. The rules were, "Do what you want as long as it doesn't harm you or anyone else, doesn't cost me money, doesn't involve my things, and doesn't involve my time".

So they made flame throwers out of aerosols, the youngest blowing his fringe off when he decided to aim the flame at an empty can. Heavens, they both learnt quite a bit that day.

I bought them an axe each, I told them to go chop a tree down. I had to shout at them out of the window, "Not the bloody tree in our garden, the ones down at the river". Their couldn't be bothered to walk 1/4 mile, so the axes were relegated to the garage. But I use them for firewood now and then.

Also, the youngest wanted a Coronation sandwich for his meal at the pub. He was 11. I told him he wouldn't like it. So after one bite, he looked sad and said, "I don't like it". He learnt quite a bit that day, as he sat hungry till supper time.

So within those limits, my kids grew up, on decent salaries and professions, and everyone says, "What smashing lads you have". Oh, and both are very street wise.

As a parent, I've raised two boys. The rules were, "Do what you want as long as it doesn't harm you or anyone else, doesn't cost me money, doesn't involve my things, and doesn't involve my time".

So they made flame throwers out of aerosols, the youngest blowing his fringe off when he decided to aim the flame at an empty can. Heavens, they both learnt quite a bit that day.

I bought them an axe each, I told them to go chop a tree down. I had to shout at them out of the window, "Not the bloody tree in our garden, the ones down at the river". Their couldn't be bothered to walk 1/4 mile, so the axes were relegated to the garage. But I use them for firewood now and then.

Also, the youngest wanted a Coronation sandwich for his meal at the pub. He was 11. I told him he wouldn't like it. So after one bite, he looked sad and said, "I don't like it". He learnt quite a bit that day, as he sat hungry till supper time.

So within those limits, my kids grew up, on decent salaries and professions, and everyone says, "What smashing lads you have". Oh, and both are very street wise.
That’s not being a parent. That’s just being a person who provided food and shelter.

That’s not being a parent. That’s just being a person who provided food and shelter.
A parent mollycoddling their child(ren) is not doing the child(ren) a favour, whatsoever. But everyone has different beliefs, I wanted two boys to grow up into responsible men, hence my successful parental path.

But thank you for your opinion, there's millions of those.

A parent mollycoddling their child(ren) is not doing the child(ren) a favour, whatsoever. But everyone has different beliefs, I wanted two boys to grow up into responsible men, hence my successful parental path.

But thank you for your opinion, there's millions of those.

Sorry but there’s a difference between allowing your children to learn via experience commensurate with their age and maturity and allowing them to do dumb shit that could handicap them for the rest of their lives.

Forum List

Back