How will good Hillary Clinton soldiers attack Donna Brazile's character?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
They are painted into a corner.....do they attack the African American woman who dared to attack Hillary Clinton?

I give the Progs until Wednesday, then the gloves will come off.

Donna Brazile is basically BLASTING 66 million morons who voted for corrupt Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
The liberal media will ignore her as long as they can. If she becomes more popular, the attacks by democrat operatives will become more vicious (and racist).

They'll claim Trump is paying her, I bet.

They'll claim anything other than that Donna Brazile is telling the truth.

I might just read her book.....it seems like a BLAST.

Hillary was in such a shitty state of health that Donna Brazile wanted to run Joe Biden....BUT SHE COULDN'T.....BECAUSE HILLARY BOUGHT THE DNC!

LRlknxa.gif

Most Dems are remaining silent, hoping it goes away. it won't of course, and it will always stand as a double standard that the GOP can refer to as long as they live.

As it were, if the Democrats were smart, they would come out and distance themselves from Hillary and her activities and even suggest an investigation into her and the Clinton Foundation. It would provide instant credibility and take away much of Trumps attack angles. Can you imagine Schumer coming out and suggesting it's time to investigate in the interest of Rule of Law, transparency and justice? No, I can't either, though it would be by far the best position for the party to take, even as it will anger some of her old loyalists.

You can come to your own conclusion about why they refuse to do so, there are a multitude of reasons I'm sure. Ultimately, they will forever have this milestone around their necks due to this lack of fortitude.

They are painted into a corner.....do they attack the African American woman who dared to attack Hillary Clinton?

I give the Progs until Wednesday, then the gloves ill come off.

Donna Brazile is basically BLASTING 66 million morons who voted for corrupt Hillary Clinton.
Donna was the one letting Monica into the oval office. She'll do anything for the dems to achieve power. It's just one more move to get the dem party to be "post-Clinton."

I bet they try to pin some corruption on her and send her to prison.

That way they get rid of her and don't have to deal with being called racist and misogynist.

I feel the Seth Rich treatment is coming for her.

I can't wait for Trump to appoint that special prosecutor and put the crooked one behind bars, finally! Justice can't come soon enough.

I feel the Seth Rich treatment is coming for her.

I can't wait for Trump to appoint that special prosecutor and put the crooked one behind bars, finally! Justice can't come soon enough.

There is so much out there.....holy shit.

$150 million to the CLINTON FOUNDATION FROM RUSSIA FOR THE URANIUM ONE DEAL is CRAZY.

Straight up bribe PAID BY RUSSIA TO BILL AND HILLARY.

I give the Progs until Wednesday, then the gloves ill come off.

Donna must be "brought to heel"

I don't know that they will. The Dems with whom I've had conversations about it acknowledge the verity of Donna's remarks. That they do is a key difference I observe between key/influential Dems and the Trump genre of Republicans. Neither is keen to be criticized, but unlike Trump and his Trumpkins, Dems who matter don't launch into staccatos of vitriolic character assassination targeted at the messenger of disconcerting truths, especially when the messenger's is by and large predisposed to be a force of positive change for Democrats.

After all, constructive criticism delivered by an ally is among the most useful forms of input one will ever receive. One'd be foolish to, by volleys of insults, transform a friend into an enemy. While Democratic "movers and shakers" exhibit their share of foolishness, they, unlike Trump, are not so foolish as to "implode" or bifurcate their party by pursuing a "scorched earth" approach to countering remarks they know are true. They just aren't that emotional or that irrational.

I don't know that they will. The Dems with whom I've had conversations about it acknowledge the verity of Donna's remarks. That they do is a key difference I observe between key/influential Dems and the Trump genre of Republicans. Neither is keen to be criticized, but unlike Trump and his Trumpkins, Dems who matter don't launch into staccatos of vitriolic character assassination targeted at the messenger of disconcerting truths, especially when the messenger's is by and large predisposed to be a force of positive change for Democrats.

After all, constructive criticism delivered by an ally is among the most useful forms of input one will ever receive. One'd be foolish to, by volleys of insults, transform a friend into an enemy. While Democratic "movers and shakers" exhibit their share of foolishness, they, unlike Trump, are not so foolish as to "implode" or bifurcate their party by pursuing a "scorched earth" approach to countering remarks they know are true. They just aren't that emotional or that irrational.

Cool, so they advocate Hillary's being prosecuted for the bribery in the Uranium one deal.....well, it's a start.

You got those links to the liberals who want Hillary to be held accountable for her unethical actions?

Cool, so they advocate Hillary's being prosecuted for the bribery in the Uranium one deal.....well, it's a start.

You got those links to the liberals who want Hillary to be held accountable for her unethical actions?
What has any of that to do with the context of my comments?

Forum List

Back