How We Got To This Point

PoliticalChic
I've only tried to help you hon, because you demonstrate a potential for ability. If you want to turn that into a worthless shitfight then go for it.

If you want to pursue a rational message then you'll have to tone it down.

Welcome to Ouch-town, bro…Population: you

I will continue to rip you a new one every time you try to pass off one of your lies.

PoliticalChic

Your position on the Steele dossier is unclear. Are you saying that it was fabricated by the D party?
Why not try to calm down and make your point?

Fwiw, my opinion is that it contained too much information for it to have been fabricated by American propagandists with an interest in harming Trump's reputation.

And adding to that, the sexual innuendoes are too closely related to Trump's known behaviour in his past. His association with Epstein is hugely condemning. And nobody denies that he was fkng Stormy while his current wife was pregnant.

Screaming profanities and insults at me isn't doing your side of the argument any good.

And really hon, if it's true then it would do no harm to Trump. It can be either ignored or excused in the same way other issues have been shuffled under the table.

Does any of that make me a Biden supporter? Absolutely not! Trump was the best choice for world peace. But also, the decline of American influence!

PoliticalChic

In actual truth it's been US imperialism that's been the scourge of the world for the last 100 years.
40 US led wars of aggression since the end of WW2 alone.

Can we compare that to China's need to give the Uigyers a wristslap for non-conformity to China's hugely successful system?

Forum List

Back