How we got to the dark road we are on.

Fentanyl is quite a popular poison, good point.

I too think the world is direly overpopulated -- people crowding each other out and building everywhere always is the story of my life -- but I would prefer women just not having many children to killing out the people already here.
Jordan Peterson says the earth, based on today's technology, can handle 2 billion more.

If the goal for world governments is depopulation, then they are all on the correct dark road.
If that was the case, they would just remove all warning labels off everything. Then after eradicating the stupid, those that are left will think, "Hang on, isn't the world a better place?'

If the goal for world governments is depopulation, then they are all on the correct dark road.

If it is the goal, they are failing miserably. The planet just surpassed 8 billion, and is accelerating. The planet cannot sustain the resources for that population much longer. It won’t be any government that depopulates the planet. It will be the earth itself that depopulates the planet. And after a million years or so, will heal itself from the disease of human beings.

He says that like he is a victim of what he described instead of the beneficiary he is.
It's a common tactic. I've watched his speeches for years and studied his background....and he usually gave them on a topic to insulate or inoculate him from criminal activity that was happening on his watch.

This speech was meant to blame someone on the right....of using communists tactics that he is well-versed on. Why else would he bring it up if he wasn't doing it or nobody was talking about it.
It's a cleansing tactic designed to clear him of any suspicion.

It's like the constant move to defund police by leftists in Washington....and then they turn around and blame the right for attacking the police.

"Fentanyl and other synthetic opioids are the most common drugs involved in overdose deaths.1 Even in small doses, it can be deadly. Over 150 people die every day from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl."

This is from the CDC and if you do the math it equals 54,750 deaths per year from fentanyl overdose alone.

It is now the leading cause of death among adults 18 to 45.
Total bullshit:

Total bullshit:
Neither I nor my link say fentanyl is the leading cause of death among all adults. It is the leading cause of death among adults 18-45 according to the CDC. Dispute that if you can.

Neither I nor my link say fentanyl is the leading cause of death among all adults. It is the leading cause of death among adults 18-45 according to the CDC. Dispute that if you can.
No problem

FBFB5BB5-C893-4725-A327-44D5EE9EEA51.jpeg

Drug overdoses have claimed the lives of over 100,000 people in the United States - Fentanyl was reportedly the cause of two-thirds of them.

According to the CDC, Fentanyl is now the number one cause of death for Americans ages 18 to 45. Surpassing suicide, Covid-19, and car accident-related deaths.

No clue what source you're using there.

If she did any kind of search on the subject, she would have found what you and I did.
So apparently she had to use some obscure source that promoted Bingo.
Priceless

The associated press article I linked to.

If people have been propagandized to hate a leader that threatens established leadership, is it ok to inflict eradicated diseases like Smallpox, Tuberculosis, and Polio back onto the population? It would seem so. Is propaganda being used to compromise human intelligence? Professional psychology needs to study this. Mass Formation Psychosis can lead a population to its destruction quickly and it needs to be recognized by psychiatry because it is real both overtly and covertly. The government knows that most people in any society are sheep and will avoid taking any personal action against leadership even when they lose everything.

There are people in the liberal City where I grew up, that have lost a child, spouse, or friend to Fentanyl, a Chinese manufactured poison killing citizens indiscriminately. The chemical toxin is ushered across open borders in attracted hordes of innocent pawns from all over the world. Incredibly, after the death of their loved ones and acquaintances, government-inspired hatred blinds many gullible citizens to the reality of their personal loss. Fentanyl victims are written off by Washington as the cost of doing business. The obvious goal of Washington is to use desperate refugees from world poverty as replacement Americans to counter the obstinance of US voters that went against the government’s primary plan in 2016. This is group insanity.

In 2016 Americans showed that they were not as stupid as the government had hoped. The world is in a mess, and it has been led there by highly educated people in local and national politics. So, it is not out of the question to conclude that people from Harvard and Yale and other ivy league educational institutions are the source of the world’s problems not the solution. The problem is money and power. A Thoreau reading of Thomas Sowell’s landmark book, Intellectual’s and Society can give you clues as to why the US government has resorted to fraud elections and mass poisoning of society to bring it under control.

The founders of America envisioned a citizen government not insular, elite, self-serving stewardship based on deception and clever lies riding waves of verbal virtuosity. The corruption of America is now so complete that national elections can no longer be trusted. People who cheat in elections believe they are following a higher calling because their government and media tell them it is ok.

How long will we tolerate the poisoning and propaganda?

How ‘mass formation psychosis’ formed society’s acceptance of COVID restrictions – Open Source Truth
Oh look another boohoo it's all democrats fault thread. Fuck you.

If she did any kind of search on the subject, she would have found what you and I did.
So apparently she had to use some obscure source that promoted Bingo.
Priceless
There is some misinformation going around. Fentanyl indeed is not the leading cause of deaths among all adults but is among those 18-45. Fentanyl indeed does not kill more people than the next 3 or 4 causes of death combined, but the numbers are nevertheless alarming. And the CDC does list it as the leading cause of death among adults 18-45.

What I can't understand is why the leftists are defending fentanyl?????? Why are they so eager to downplay it as a danger?

When our car was stolen in 2021, they recovered it in 28 days but it had some collision damage and these days the police have all stolen cars tested for drugs as many/most? cars stolen these days are used by drug dealers. They use them for awhile and then abandon them. This according to the police officer who advised us.

The guy who tested ours said the fentanyl residue was higher than any car he had ever tested. In fact he tested it twice thinking his first reading had to be false. It was declared a biohazard and we were not allowed to retrieve anything out of it if there was in fact anything of ours left in it. USAA totaled it as it is more expensive to tear out all the interior and replace it than it is to just replace the car.

This is all the gospel truth, but leftists have called me liar and accused me of the most ridiculous things saying it just couldn't happen that way. But it did. Why are they so eager to dispute/deny it? This is a photo I took at the body shop where USAA sent it. I didn't get the other side showing the collision damage, but you can see the hood is sprung and there is biohazard written on the left side of the windshield. This has become an extremely serious problem in our area.

1663778165014.jpeg

t

Forum List

Back